The Ethical Boundaries of the Gay Agenda: A New Millenium of Free Speech

It's not about religion. It's about common decency. So what happened, folks? Can you explain this?

Anne Marie
It all started with this guy...

elvis-portrait2.jpg

No, no it is not obvious at all.

Then....just how do YOU explain the continued attempt to place round pegs into square holes? There is NOTHING mentally normal about ATTEMPTING to make things work...that are not intended to work. The greatest sexual organ in the body human is the MIND. With that said....I believe that all homosexuals should be treated with the same respect, empathy and sympathy that ALL mentally or physically challenged people are. I would have nothing against allowing them to have their own marriages....with the simple declaration that declares, "THIS COUPLE IS HOMOSEXUALLY MARRIED".....giving them their own handi-capped parking spaces...etc. Its the American Way...and would be most POLITICALLY CORRECT. IF NOT....WHY NOT? Its all about demanding special rights in the first place...based solely upon sexual preference. As All homosexuals have the EXACT same rights that I now enjoy...in relation to humanitarian concern.

Well, get used to it. Our children are already being brainwashed.

Homosexuality in Public Education National Report - The Legal Liability Associated with Homosexuality Education in Public Schools - Updated with current cases that will directly impact this ...
Homosexuality in Public Education - Cached - Similar

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools Part 1: "Gay & Lesbian Pride" Day in Elementary Schools - Actual footage of teachers indoctrinating children that homosexuality is "healthy education. ...
Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools - Cached - Similar

Teaching Homosexuality in Public Schools Homosexuality in Public Schools. ... adults and their allies [to] mount a major education campaign through letters back to their former schools... to change ...
Error - Cached - Similar

Anne Marie

Why have you not broken your brainwashing?

What brainwashing? That a society can actually thrive with homosexual same sex unions? Oh yeah? Maybe you should be discussing the current market value of natural parent surrogate moms or dads these days.

I mean, come on. Keep sex behind closed doors. Keep life on top of our list and well within our grasp. And don't even think about teaching my 6 year old that it's completely normal to sodomize your partner. How the hell to you explain where they came from? A surrogate mail order catalog.

You people are totally sick to even imagine that there is anything normal about indoctrinating children into homosexuality. Truly, fucking sick people.

Anne Marie

Last edited:

What brainwashing? That a society can actually thrive with homosexual same sex unions? Oh yeah? Maybe you should be discussing the current market value of natural parent surrogate moms or dads these days.

I mean, come on. Keep sex behind closed doors. Keep life on top of our list and well within our grasp. And don't even think about teaching my 6 year old that it's completely normal to sodomize your partner. How the hell to you explain where they came from? A surrogate mail order catalog.

You people are totally sick to even imagine that there is anything normal about indoctrinating children into homosexuality. Truly, fucking sick people.

Anne Marie

Now hold on. Calm down and then take a look at your reaction.

You are calling people totally and truly sick and using the word fucking and that tells me that there is some emotion associated with this topic for you. And if you are reacting emotionally, you will find that you aren't thinking rationally. And if you aren't thinking rationally then you aren't open to information which contradicts what you believe whether that information is valid or not. Kinda like how I react to Christianity and Christians. I believe that Christians are narrow-minded, repressed, guilt-ridden, intolerant, self-righteous, arrogant, and ignorant because that is what I have experienced and learned to believe. But that doesn't make my belief true or not completely true. I just had this epiphany not too long ago in this thread while interacting with Newby.

I had Christians all wrapped up in a neat little preconceived notion-package and although some of what I think is accurate, much is not. I think the same could be said about your beliefs regarding homosexuality. I read that you believe people shouldn't think its normal to sodomize your partner. But why not? Do you mean homosexuals only or do you mean everyone? What's wrong with sodomy? You're fitting into my stereotype of Christians (the sexually-repressed part).

And I think that you're reacting emotionally about teaching children about homosexuality. I don't think they are being indoctrinated into homosexuality so much as they are being taught about it and that there is nothing wrong with it (outside of religion), and since the schools where they are being taught this are public schools and not private, religion shouldn't and doesn't have any part in their education at school. Now if you don't want your child to learn about homosexuality then I suggest you enroll him or her in private school and teach them at home that you don't believe homosexuality is okay. Just like you would teach your child not to swear. Some people curse, and its not against the law, but that doesn't mean you believe its okay.

Homosexuals will always be outnumbered about 10 to 1 by heterosexuals. If they get together, which they will unless homosexuality is outlawed, it will have little to no effect on society as a whole. If they get married, the effect is the same except that the government recognizes the marriage thereby granting homosexuals equal status under the law, and they will receive the same benefits and rights that all married couples receive under the law. That doesn't mean your child has to accept that its okay to be homosexual, nor does it mean that homosexuals will become more numerous (since they can't have children together). All it does is legitamize same-sex marriages. It doesn't make it that you or anyone else has to accept homosexuality personally.

Anne Marie

Now hold on. Calm down and then take a look at your reaction.

You are calling people totally and truly sick and using the word fucking and that tells me that there is some emotion associated with this topic for you. And if you are reacting emotionally, you will find that you aren't thinking rationally. And if you aren't thinking rationally then you aren't open to information which contradicts what you believe whether that information is valid or not. Kinda like how I react to Christianity and Christians. I believe that Christians are narrow-minded, repressed, guilt-ridden, intolerant, self-righteous, arrogant, and ignorant because that is what I have experienced and learned to believe. But that doesn't make my belief true or not completely true. I just had this epiphany not too long ago in this thread while interacting with Newby.

I had Christians all wrapped up in a neat little preconceived notion-package and although some of what I think is accurate, much is not. I think the same could be said about your beliefs regarding homosexuality. I read that you believe people shouldn't think its normal to sodomize your partner. But why not? Do you mean homosexuals only or do you mean everyone? What's wrong with sodomy? You're fitting into my stereotype of Christians (the sexually-repressed part).

And I think that you're reacting emotionally about teaching children about homosexuality. I don't think they are being indoctrinated into homosexuality so much as they are being taught about it and that there is nothing wrong with it (outside of religion), and since the schools where they are being taught this are public schools and not private, religion shouldn't and doesn't have any part in their education at school. Now if you don't want your child to learn about homosexuality then I suggest you enroll him or her in private school and teach them at home that you don't believe homosexuality is okay. Just like you would teach your child not to swear. Some people curse, and its not against the law, but that doesn't mean you believe its okay.

Homosexuals will always be outnumbered about 10 to 1 by heterosexuals. If they get together, which they will unless homosexuality is outlawed, it will have little to no effect on society as a whole. If they get married, the effect is the same except that the government recognizes the marriage thereby granting homosexuals equal status under the law, and they will receive the same benefits and rights that all married couples receive under the law. That doesn't mean your child has to accept that its okay to be homosexual, nor does it mean that homosexuals will become more numerous (since they can't have children together). All it does is legitamize same-sex marriages. It doesn't make it that you or anyone else has to accept homosexuality personally.

Hi Colorado!!

What totally pisses me off is when liberals resort to generalities such as being brainwashed. It's such an incredible cop out. I have as much right to my opinion and certainly a right to supervise the education of my children as homosexuals have a right to express their sexuality. However, there is a fine line between expression and common decency. That is the entire point here and why this is an ongoing issue.

That homosexual judge made a complete fool of himself in addressing Miss America in his youtube stint. But of course not until he managed to rally enough bad press to have her step down from her win for the simply expressing her view on same sex marriage.

To me, that is not free speech. That is simply a vehicle to further the Gay Agenda which begs to be treated with "special" consideration and an ever increasing double standard.

As far as Children becoming indocrinated into Homosexuality, read on, Colorado:

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools
Extremely slick propaganda directed at the youngest of children! The videos below are from It's Elementary, a 78-minute feature film produced by homosexual activists. These are actual scenes from elementary schools in Massachusetts and New York. It's Elementary is meant to be a training video for homosexual activist teachers across the country. In addition, the film itself has been shown to schoolchildren in public schools in Massachusetts and elsewhere.

This is what is actually going on in more and more elementary schools across America. Watching this will really affect you! You will not believe what you are seeing.

Part 1: "Gay & Lesbian Pride" Day in Elementary Schools - Actual footage of teachers indoctrinating children that homosexuality is "healthy education." (Length: 8:59)

Part II: Role-playing in the third grade. (Length: 6:31)

Although It's Elementary was made over a decade ago, it's still a major training film for homosexual activists, is still being shown in schools across the country, and has become a standard feature at homosexual teachers' conferences. Ask yourself: How much further has that agenda reached since then? How many more young children are being desensitized to homosexuality in their young years by these sophisticated techniques?

(The entire video is available at
Ground Spark.)

You really have to see this to believe it.

Anne Marie

While I think sexuality in one form or another should not be taught until at least puberty, why are you against educating children about homosexuality?

Telling a child about homosexuality isn't going to instill a sudden urge to try anal sex...have you had some traumatic experience with homosexuals in the past?

Last edited:
While I think sexuality in one form or another should not be taught until at least puberty, why are you against educating children about homosexuality?Telling a child about homosexuality isn't going to instill a sudden urge to try anal sex...have you had some traumatic experience with homosexuals in the past?

lol. Do you actually read what you write, in the same breath. This must be one of the most profound contradictions within any statement of any board for all the years I've been a part of these political forums.

How would you explain the clinical definition of homosexuality without sexuality to children which you yourself state: "... should not be taught until at least puberty..."

Sheeesh.

Anne Marie

Last edited:
Again, and again, why is the Gay Agenda such an incredibly viable issue in this country? Which, by the way, they have perpetuated.

To me this is totally laughable. Not because some guy or girl loves the same sex. But because it should totally encompass a political mainstream in this or any society as if it had any viability.

Who the fuck cares about sex. How can any society truly care about a person's sex life. How many homosexuals are getting killed, statically, against the amont of people who are getting assaulted by African Americans in these United States.

Seriously. Do we need to set a standard of living for blacks in this country?

Yeah I really said that, and yes I really mean that. And I can totally back up that statement. I was assaulted three times in my life, going back to my apartment in the upper east side of NYC. Two out of the three I had my friends there. The last, the guy was so high or drunk he had no idea what he was trying to get. The cops came, I was knocked out and once it came to the hospital, all it did was ask to see the dude. I did. He just wanted money. I didn't file a claim.

What the fuck is wrong with Black people in this country? Slavery from the past. Yeah, it was us who started but it, didn't have anything to do with it.

Anne Marie

Last edited:
wait... how'd this thread go from hating queers to negroes trying to rape sid?

wtf?

Personal responsibility. I am totally fucking sick of having to bear the stigma of being a white person with friends who have been robbed in the Upper East Side of New York by Gangster Black mother fucking assholes who are the lowest part of humanity I've ever seen. These are the same bloodthirst assholes who, thank goodness, the Mayor has put a task force to not allow dog fights to go on after hours in the park. Fuck these people. I dont care what nationality, what race.

Take these fucking total fucking degenerate blacks and hispanics that would use animals to make money, that would actually compromise our neighorhood with this type of totally depraved indifference to dogs..... Ugh. Ugh.

And... we have guns too. But we are totally civilized human beings. What are blacks and minority in this country........ statiscally? How can you possibly justify this? The Upper East Side of New York City where I have lived for the past 15 years?

Enough is enough!

Anne Marie

It all started with this guy...

elvis-portrait2.jpg

You might be on to something here, dude. Hmmmmm.

Anne Marie

No you're just smoking the same scapegoat popular culture for the problems of today pipe that's been going around for decades, tis been around before the 50s and Elvis.

Really? lol.

God Bless America, Dude. And all them pipes. I don't "smoke" but I know several folks throughout the country whose life has been improved by ..... "smoke." Pharmaceuticals are a complete joke. So is unnecessary pain, especially those who have cancer.

Big brother is watching and probably with a nice fatty in hand.... and a glass of wine.

Anne Marie

I so hate censorship ... :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_angel:

........ am

"It offends me so no one should be allowed to show/say/wear/etc... it in public" ... censorship is Bullshit.

This is so classic! Good grief...

Judge rules saggy pants law unconstitutional
Florida's fashion police put teen with low-riding pants behind bars

RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. - A judge has decided a law banning sagging pants in this town is unconstitutional after a teenager spent a night in jail on accusations he exposed too much of his underwear.

Julius Hart, 17, was charged last week after an officer said he spotted the teenager riding his bicycle with 4 inches to 5 inches of blue-and-black boxer shorts revealed.

Hart's public defender, Carol Bickerstaff, urged a judge Monday to strike down the sagging pants law, telling him: "Your honor, we now have the fashion police."

Circuit Judge Paul Moyle ruled that the law was unconstitutional based on "the limited facts" of the case. Technically, however, the charge hasn't been dropped yet: a new arraignment awaits Hart on Oct. 5.

Voters in Riviera Beach approved the law in March. A first offense for sagging pants carries a $150 fine or community service, and habitual offenders face the possibility of jail time.

Proposals to ban saggy pants are gaining ground in several places around the U.S., and have met with opposition from civil liberties advocates who say they will lead to racial profiling against young African-Americans. The fashion is believed to have started in prisons, where inmates are not given belts with their baggy uniform pants to prevent hangings and beatings. By the late 1980s, the trend had made it to gangster rap videos, then went on to skateboarders in the suburbs and high school hallways.

Bickerstaff said she wants the city to drop the law — regardless of whether anyone dislikes low-riding pants.

"The first time I saw this particular fashion, I disliked it," she told the judge. "And then I realized I'm getting old."

Judge: Saggy pants law is illegal - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

So much for exposure!

Anne Marie

Forum List

Back