Zone1 The Ephod, according to Jewish teaching.

The same can be said of Christians. And of Muslims. When someone tells me they are of the Jewish faith, I still have a good idea of their beliefs and practices. I would no more tell them they are not really Jewish than I would tell a Christian they are not really Christian.
In Jesus' day anyone who practiced Judaism was considered a Jew regardless of their nationality. Paul declared himself "a Jew of the Jews" although he was of the tribe of Benjamin.

All Jews are commanded to follow the 613 mitzvot

The Jews were only one of the twelve tribes of Israel. You have been taught, and believe, that all twelve tribes of Israel were/are Jewish. The ephod clearly reveals that this isn't true.

The Jews were only one of the twelve tribes of Israel. You have been taught, and believe, that all twelve tribes of Israel were/are Jewish. The ephod clearly reveals that this isn't true.
Why in the world would a Christian want to try to convince Jews today that they aren’t Jewish? Odd.

Why in the world would a Christian want to try to convince Jews today that they aren’t Jewish? Odd.
All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, only descendants of the tribe of Judah.

Even today converts to Judaism from other nationalities aren't considered to be Jews, only those with Jewish bloodlines.

The history and prophecies concerning the Jews is entwined with and important to Christianity, therefore we study it.

Last edited:
All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, only descendants of the tribe of Judah.

Even today converts to Judaism from other nationalities aren't considered to be Jews, only those with Jewish bloodlines.

The history and prophecies concerning the Jews is entwined with and important to Christianity, therefore we study it.
Converts to Judaism are considered Jewish almost everywhere.

And it seems you’re hoping to wipe even more Jews off the face of the Earth by convincing yourself they aren’t Jewish.

You are wrong on every point.

You are wrong on every point.
I will concede one point, that gentiles indeed can become "Jews", but only because it doesn't imply a Jewish bloodline, which is what I meant. It only confers "Jewishness" in the religious sense.

I have just learned that there is no identifiable Jewish bloodline, which explains why Jews insist that there are no tribal bloodlines that can identify the other tribes, and therefore they are free to deem descendants of the other tribes "Jews" as well.

The problem with this is that the other tribes do retain their tribal identity mainly within the WASP countries of northern Europe as well as the English-speaking nations of the world. God promised that "not a seed would fall to earth" during the post-Assyrian captivity sojourning of those tribes of the Northern Kingdom, the 'house of Israel'.

That said I believe there still exists a bloodline of the tribe of Judah, albeit not recognized by either science or the Jewish community.

Last edited:
I'm a descendant of Israel and I'm not Jewish.

Fathers side: Ephraim, Zebulun (English, Dutch).
Mother's side: Benjamin (Norway).

I will concede one point, that gentiles indeed can become "Jews", but only because it doesn't imply a Jewish bloodline, which is what I meant. It only confers "Jewishness" in the religious sense.

I have just learned that there is no identifiable Jewish bloodline, which explains why Jews insist that there are no tribal bloodlines that can identify the other tribes, and therefore they are free to deem descendants of the other tribes "Jews" as well.

The problem with this is that the other tribes do retain their tribal identity mainly within the WASP countries of northern Europe as well as the English-speaking nations of the world. God promised that "not a seed would fall to earth" during the post-Assyrian captivity sojourning of those tribes of the Northern Kingdom, the 'house of Israel'.
your jelly-bean teacher is confused

I don’t get this. You invited comments from Jews about the Ephod thing - I never heard of it - and then you post a couple of the most anti-Jew verses from the Christian Bible. is that how you welcome us - by showing how the NT taught that negative shit about Jews?
As I have posted to you in the past....no smart Jew who knows their history would trust the support of "christians"....they'd turn on you so fast it would make your head swim.

as opposed to the BURDEN of the JELLY-BEAN???
God freed us from the burden of the letter of the Law, replacing it with the spirit of the law, so we don't have to 'pre-tear' our toilet paper on Friday. God changed the Sabbath day rules from exhausting rituals to a day of rest. Thank you, Lord. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back