The entire family is corrupt. Dog Rescue Charity Linked To Lara Trump Funneling Money Into Donald Trump’s Pocket

Russia Russia Russia has been turned into
Dominion Dominion Dominion

Russia Russia Russia = Fake News
Dominion Dominion Dominion = Stolen Election.

FOAD contards.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

the correct answer that libs are avoiding is $12 million
Man, these times are so much more relaxed in general now that that lying pompous fat-assed jackass is out of the White House. Good riddance.
No they are not. The Democrats and the media are more hate filled than ever. They cannot stop dehumanizing Trump and his supporters. It is all they got, because Biden is a fuck up with no control or input on any policy. Those policies are coming from people who hate this country.
And I forgot to mention, all you hillbillies who are freaking out that Trump lost to a senile old fool, that you all have your shorts in a knot is just a bonus that keeps on giving.
Then you admit the election was stolen and it means crap to you? No wonder this country is turning to shit. Lucky for you, you are a turd already.
No, I voted for a third party. But you're right, the 2 major parties have turned this country into shit.
That is because there is only one party and they stole this election.

FOAD contards.
Russia was pushed by the MSM. Fraud cannot even be mentioned by them. You are listening to the same people who lied to you for four years. Are you really that stupid?

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

Man, these times are so much more relaxed in general now that that lying pompous fat-assed jackass is out of the White House. Good riddance.
No they are not. The Democrats and the media are more hate filled than ever. They cannot stop dehumanizing Trump and his supporters. It is all they got, because Biden is a fuck up with no control or input on any policy. Those policies are coming from people who hate this country.
And I forgot to mention, all you hillbillies who are freaking out that Trump lost to a senile old fool, that you all have your shorts in a knot is just a bonus that keeps on giving.
Then you admit the election was stolen and it means crap to you? No wonder this country is turning to shit. Lucky for you, you are a turd already.
No, I voted for a third party. But you're right, the 2 major parties have turned this country into shit.
Give it up, tons of judges threw out the Trump voting cases, and Trump's delusional, and a liar. Time for the GOP to move on.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

Give it up, tons of judges threw out the Trump voting cases, and Trump's delusional, and a liar. Time for the GOP to move on.
Judges never allowed evidence. You are perpetuating a lie.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

Not possible that all the judges were in cahoots together. Seriously.

FOAD contards.
Russia was pushed by the MSM. Fraud cannot even be mentioned by them. You are listening to the same people who lied to you for four years. Are you really that stupid?
I’m talking
Russia Russia Russia
A chant started and used by contards.
Your chant was to make fun of liberals

Beauty is, right now you are doing the exact same thing with your cries of Stop the Steal and Dominion Vote Changing Machines.

FOAD contards.
I’m talking
Russia Russia Russia

Beauty is, right now you are doing the exact same thing with your cries of Stop the Steal and Dominion Vote Changing Machines.
The election was stolen and Dominion machines and ballots are being held from forensic audits? Why is that?

Wow. Each time you think the Trump cult can't get more depraved, they outdo themselves. People donate to save dogs, a good chunk of the money goes to Trump ... and the Trump cult here all runs to excuse it. It's a freaking dog rescue. They don't need to spend millions at Trump resorts. Doing so is pretty open corruption. And all of the Trump cult loves it.

As we see, it's not just the Trump family that's corrupt, it's their followers as well. In the Trump cult, being ethical is a sign that someone is a liberal. They've been commanded to hate anything liberal, so they automatically despise anyone who is ethical.
And your understanding of economics is unbearably ignorant.
You do realize that when a business takes in revenue, the money doesn't just "go to the owners pockets"?
Right?
You know what CODB is? ... hell no you don't.
You know what OOP means in the business world? Hell no you don't. EBITDA?? Hell no you don't.
Do you at least understand what Margins are?
And out of those Margins, there is owner compensation. And a quick look shows he earned approx. $22 million on $587 million in revenue. Or 3.4% of total receipts.
So... on that scale, if they invested $1.8 million over an 8 year period... he personally made about $61,200 over 8 years.

Shut the fuck up.

You poor thing. You've gone off into your own little fascist-loser alternate reality, and you're never coming back. At this stage, the only purpose you serve is as a warning to others, of how fanatical cult devotion can cause a person to self-lobotomize.

You poor thing. You've gone off into your own little fascist-loser alternate reality, and you're never coming back. At this stage, the only purpose you serve is to be a warming to others, of how fanatical cult devotion can cause a person to self-lobotomize.
What fascist thing have I said? What fascist thing has any Trump supporter said? I'll wait.

FOAD contards.
I’m talking
Russia Russia Russia

The election was stolen and Dominion machines and ballots are being held from forensic audits? Why is that?
Dominion Dominion Dominion....... lol

Hear how ignorant you sound?
I do, and it’s hilarious

There was no allegation of corruption. The dog rescue held a fundraiser. Trump gave them a good rate. End of incident. The communists are just butthurt that Trump might have made a profit. At all.

I really really REALLY hate communists.

FOAD contards.
I’m talking
Russia Russia Russia

I do, and it’s hilarious
You did not answer the question. Why are those things being hidden from discovery. Obvious guilt is the answer. Do you have a better answer?

FOAD contards.
I’m talking
Russia Russia Russia

I do, and it’s hilarious
You did not answer the question. Why are those things being hidden from discovery. Obvious guilt is the answer. Do you have a better answer?
Ok
If all of this ‘evidence’ was rejected by all 55 judges, some appointed by trump, who presented this ‘evidence’?

Im saying, if you know that the evidence was presented and then not even looked at by the judge before dismissing it, then you would certainly know who, which lawyer, presented this evidence.

Which lawyer(s) had presented evidence?

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

Not possible that all the judges were in cahoots together. Seriously.
It sure is possible because it happened.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

There has been an affect. We are divided more then ever. And it will not be easy to get us to agree on much again. Especially if hard times for any reason comes to our shores.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

There has been an affect. We are divided more then ever. And it will not be easy to get us to agree on much again. Especially if hard times for any reason comes to our shores.
The hard time is coming over our Southern border right now. And they are not being tested for the world's favorite disease, and progressive fear machine. Biden is shipping them where they want to go.

225k for Donald.
Wrong!

That's just in your world.

poor dogs. it's donald who should be locked up, not the dogs

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
It just gets more bizarre. Huffpo will print anything and yahoo will carry it.

Forum List

Back