Reports Of “Serious” Blood Clots Cause 8 Nations To Halt Experimental AstraZeneca Injections

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
We’re reported already on the number of deaths and adverse effects of the experimental medical devices people are being injected in the name of the non-proven to exist COVID injections. Among those adverse effects, there were dozens of cases that were known that involved rare blood disorders. Now eight nations have halted the experimental AstraZeneca injection due to “serious” blood clots.

Just saying.

We’re reported already on the number of deaths and adverse effects of the experimental medical devices people are being injected in the name of the non-proven to exist COVID injections. Among those adverse effects, there were dozens of cases that were known that involved rare blood disorders. Now eight nations have halted the experimental AstraZeneca injection due to “serious” blood clots.

Just saying.
All of your links are to the Washinggton Standard which is highly biased

Weekly Standard - Media Bias Fact Check

Just saying.
Did more than half a million people die from these injections??

If not.....it's just an overblown hoax..

More people die from the flu than these injections bro

Just saying.

Never heard about the depopulation agenda?

Just saying.

Known about and been watching it for years.

Just saying.

Nope, sorry.

Just saying.

There are other sources that are reporting on this.

And by the way, I'm not biased on this, I plan on getting the vaccine as soon as I'm elgible.

half the prescribed drugs that people take now for what ails them,have possible side effects that are worse than the ailment that they are dealing with......is this going to be any different?...

I read half of republicans are not taking the covid vaccines, they are for counting on herd immunity from the Democrats.

Just saying.

Sure, Alex Jones talks about it all the time so it must be real

Here is more

The depopulation agenda, over the last several decades, has employed chemical and biological agents to undermine human fertility as well as a variety of psychosocial and economic methods to subvert the family, drive unemployment and ramp up criminal charges for increased banking/court revenue.
DEPOPULATION - AGENDA 21 - CROWD4GOOD
www.crowd4good.me/project/depopulation/

Now to change the subject, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you cheep

Please use real sources for claims as huge as the COVID vaccine causing blood clots.

You seem to be laboring under the assumption I need to please you with my sources. I do not.
The source " objection" is a common dodge for Progs and kids.

Please use real sources for claims as huge as the COVID vaccine causing blood clots.

You seem to be laboring under the assumption I need to please you with my sources. I do not.
Correct. When you can stop claiming dead people voted and roamed the Earth in the last election I'll take your sources at a more face value.

In the meantime please post real sources (Associated Press, NY Times, BBC, Los Angeles Times, Wallstreet Journal, Fox News, CNN, etc).

Things like trust are earned, and you believe in zombies, so yeah.

Correct. When you can stop claiming dead people voted and roamed the Earth in the last election I'll take your sources at a more face value.

In the meantime please post real sources (Associated Press, NY Times, BBC, Los Angeles Times, Wallstreet Journal, Fox News, CNN, etc).

Things like trust are earned, and you believe in zombies, so yeah.

Kid go ahead and show where I posted ANYTHING you just accused me of. Surely you can prove it......

Just saying.

And by the way, I'm not biased on this, I plan on getting the vaccine as soon as I'm elgible.
Well I would like to know what those other sources are. I would also like to know why the tittle of the OP mentions the AstraZeneca vax but the links provided discuss the Pfizer’s and Moderna Vaxes.

And I would like to know the breakdown of the number of people getting each of the vaxes developped this problem and the percentage of people having a blood clot relative to the number of shots given. I would also like to know the demographics and medical profile of the people affected and if there is any pattern.

Lastly, I would like to know why someonewould post this sort of thing whiout clairifying these issues and doing so in a way that is clearly inytended to cause alarm and discourage people from getting vaxed.
I will add that the articles themselves are clearly biased and intended to alarm people> This is irreponsible and dangerous shit that will cost lives. If someone does not want to get vaxed then don't but do not try to discourage and frighten others. Be fucking resposible!

CC DigitalDrifter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Just saying.

Well I would like to know what those other sources are. I would also like to know why the tittle of the OP mentions the AstraZeneca vax but the links provided discuss the Pfizer’s and Moderna Vaxes.

And I would like to know the breakdown of the number of people getting each of the vaxes developped this problem and the percentage of people having a blood clot relative to the number of shots given. I would also like to know the demographics and medical profile of the people affected and if there is any pattern.

Lastly, I would like to know why someonewould post this sort of thing whiout clairifying these issues and doing so in a way that is clearly inytended to cause alarm and discourage people from getting vaxed

NOBODY gives a fuck about what you want. You're too damn lazy to do your own research. You're so busy defending the 64 genders you haven't a clue about the rest of the world. The Vax is killing people but you don't care.

Humans are not a natural host of COVID-19. Do any COVID-19 vaccines cause blood clots in the natural host?

Just saying.

Lastly, I would like to know why someonewould post this sort of thing whiout clairifying these issues and doing so in a way that is clearly inytended to cause alarm and discourage people from getting vaxed.
I will add that the articles themselves are clearly biased and intended to alarm people> This is irreponsible and dangerous shit that will cost lives. If someone does not want to get vaxed then don't but do not try to discourage and frighten others. Be fucking resposible!

Try this: G-O-O-G-L-E.

Just saying.

Try this: G-O-O-G-L-E.

No shit

Forum List

Back