The end of the 2nd Amendment

When will the 2nd Amendment be scrapped

• Between 2020 and 2040

• Between 2041 and 2060

• Between 2061 and 2080

• After 2081

• It'll never happen within the life of mankind

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gun control is not gun ban. You do realise the likes of Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK etc.. have gun control but not a gun ban.

It was enough to deprive Australians of the ability to resist, when their government decided to throw a bunch of them into concentration camps over the #CoronaHoax2020. They gave us a vivid demonstration of the true intent behind gun control.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! A July 4th mass shooting in Illinois! At a July 4th parade!

THAT IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL AMERICAN EXPERIENCE I think.

It was enough to deprive Australians of the ability to resist, when their government decided to throw a bunch of them into concentration camps over the #CoronaHoax2020. They gave us a vivid demonstration of the true intent behind gun control.

Yeah, you aren't making a very strong case there, bucky. Maybe if you tried being less ignorant?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! A July 4th mass shooting in Illinois! At a July 4th parade!

THAT IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL AMERICAN EXPERIENCE I think.

Like Muslims in Europe murdering people at rock concerts?

They murdered 137 people with their fully automatic military rifles…..

Nothing makes a 4th of July more independent than shooting off fireworks that are made in China. Enjoy.

England's independence day was 12 July 927. But's far too history for you to cope with.

And you guys have been on your knees to the lords and ladies ever since...

You care.

Try going back to American Independence. Do you want schooled Septic Yank!!
Bootney Lee Farnsworth well Septic Tank, you failed to mention the colonies were losing and the French galloped in to save their asses. Why did you omit basic history? You didn't want it to damage your ego.

And the forefathers would like to thank all the American cowards that take credit for the forefather's efforts.

So why not just gallop on with your ignorance and say you celebrate French 4th July with fireworks where 99% of them are made in China. If you're gonna go stoopid, you might as well make it full stoopid. Or why not just do what most people do on the planet, get on with your life as opposed to standing out like a right dick.

Last edited:
Bootney Lee Farnsworth well Septic Tank, you failed to mention the colonies were losing and the French galloped in to save their asses. Why did you omit basic history? You didn't want it to damage your ego.

And the forefathers would like to thank all the American cowards that take credit for the forefather's efforts.

So why not just gallop on with your ignorance and say you celebrate French 4th July with fireworks where 99% of them are made in China. If you're gonna go stoopid, you might as well make it full stoopid. Or why not just do what most people do on the planet, get on with your life as opposed to standing out like a right dick.
Andrew Jackson - 1812

WW2

Kiss my ass

Andrew Jackson - 1812

WW2

Kiss my ass
Was the battle of New Orleans before or after the White House et. al. was burnt to the ground?

You will know WWII as the 1941 to 1945 war. You know, the American tradition of coming in late after the hard work, and then claiming victory. Very poor effort. I have added a link on WWII because I have a sneaky feeling that you haven't a clue with any part of the war, especially the Battle of Britain. You're just parroting the usual American rhetoric on wars.

The fallen would personally like to thank the cowards of today claiming victory for the fallen's efforts. What a sad life you lead.

Forum List

Back