The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!
I bet that all the WH aides got together and said to each other "we better keep Fauci" because none of us knows a damn thing about the F'n virus, including our boss.
But that boss happens to ask lots of questions about it, according to Dr. Fauci. He knows alot more than you think.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!
I bet that all the WH aides got together and said to each other "we better keep Fauci" because none of us knows a damn thing about the F'n virus, including our boss.
But that boss happens to ask lots of questions about it, according to Dr. Fauci. He knows alot more than you think.
He reads off a sheet of paper. Horribly.

Testing blunders crippled US response as coronavirus spread

WASHINGTON (AP) — A series of missteps at the nation’s top public health agency caused a critical shortage of reliable laboratory tests for the coronavirus, hobbling the federal response as the pandemic spread across the country like wildfire, an Associated Press review found.

President Donald Trump assured Americans early this month that the COVID-19 test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is “perfect” and that “anyone who wants a test can get a test.” But more than two months after the first U.S. case of the new disease was confirmed, many people still cannot get tested.

The Department of Health and Human Services, which includes the CDC, has begun an internal review to assess its own mistakes. But outside observers and federal health officials have pointed to four primary issues that together hampered the national response — the early decision not to use the test adopted by the World Health Organization, flaws with the more complex test developed by the CDC, government guidelines restricting who could be tested and delays in engaging the private sector to ramp up testing capacity.

Combined with messaging from the White House minimizing the disease, that fueled a lackluster response that missed chances to slow the spread of th“There were many, many opportunities not to end up where we are,” Dr. Ashish K. Jha, the director of the Global Health Institute at Harvard, told the AP. “Basically, they took this as business as usual. ... And that’s because the messaging from the White House was ‘this is not a big deal, this is no worse than the flu.’ So that message basically created no sense of urgency within the FDA or the CDC to fix it.”e virus, they said.

That is what happens when the president speaks of something he knows nothing about. The entire article talks about his comments and how that doesn't help the situation. Posted 20 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to get aligned on what we are doing.

We can debate and argue until the cows come home, but it is time to get united.

I don't feel we are as bad off as some say we are, but I live in a microcosm and New York certainly seems to be fucked (can't say I feel bad for them either....left wing bastards).

There needs to be a leveling and a cooling.

It's gonna get out....it's just how prepared will we be.

Everyone needs to get aligned on what we are doing.

We can debate and argue until the cows come home, but it is time to get united.

I don't feel we are as bad off as some say we are, but I live in a microcosm and New York certainly seems to be fucked (can't say I feel bad for them either....left wing bastards).

There needs to be a leveling and a cooling.

It's gonna get out....it's just how prepared will we be.
You are level headed which is what we need now. Thank you

BTW< I am a Trump supporter. We have to take down every Democrat we can...especially Pelosi and Schumer.

You're not fooling them.

A Trump supporter who thinks that a Hillary-loving doctor knows more about medicine than Trump???? Pffft, yea right.

Let me tell you something, commie...

Trump knows more about medicine than some Hilary-loving doctor.
Trump knows more about the military than some Hillary-loving general.
Trump knows more about plumbing than some Hillary-loving plumber.
Trump knows more about mathematics than some Hillary-loving mathematician.

BTW< I am a Trump supporter. We have to take down every Democrat we can...especially Pelosi and Schumer.

You're not fooling them.

A Trump supporter who thinks that a Hillary-loving doctor knows more about medicine than Trump???? Pffft, yea right.

You're not fooling them.

My real name is Jackson. Perhaps we have posted with one another. I couldn't get my name back when they changed the site. I am a Trump supporter have been for years. I hate Bernie but not as much as Hillary! Not a commie! :)

You're not fooling them.

My real name is Jackson. Perhaps we have posted with one another. I couldn't get my name back when they changed the site. I am a Trump supporter have been for years. I hate Bernie but not as much as Hillary! Not a commie! :)

Yet you think Fauci, some commie-loving Hillary supporter, knows more about medicine than Trump????

I don't trust that there Fauci. I trust me some Trump.

If I need medical assistance, I'd rather have Trump diagnose me than Fauci. MAGA

You're not fooling them.

Yet you think Fauci, some commie-loving Hillary supporter, knows more about medicine than Trump????

If I need medical assistance, I'd rather have Trump diagnose me than Fauci. MAGA
Although I think all evil comes from Billary...I still believe Trump has to speak to what he is an expert on. Fauci knows nothing about the evil of Hillary, but he is a good expert. I can make the difference. I found three more articles that spoke about Trump talking out when he doesn't know the topic. He isn't helping. But, he will be the president in 2021 so we can expect the hate to continue. Go to the new people thread. I put one up there telling who I am.

You're not fooling them.

Although I think all evil comes from Billary...I still believe Trump has to speak to what he is an expert on. Fauci knows nothing about the evil of Hillary, but he is a good expert. I can make the difference. I found three more articles that spoke about Trump talking out when he doesn't know the topic. He isn't helping. But, he will be the president in 2021 so we can expect the hate to continue. Go to the new people thread. I put one up there telling who I am.

I'm just fucking with you. Good posts.

Good luck getting through to your fellow Trump supporters though lol.

Fauci cannot be trusted, he is a deeps state commie. If Fauci ran a doctor office, I'd pay him for advice, but his professional knowledge is worthless when connected to anything to do with politics.

From the article which the OP neglected to provide a link to...

"The interviewer, Jon Cohen, asked whether Fauci would acknowledge that Trump says things he disagrees with, and Fauci seemed to grant the premise - albeit diplomatically. Fauci maintained that, "I don't disagree on the substance" - with "on the substance" being the key phrase - but then added: "It is expressed in a way that I would not express it, because it could lead to some misunderstanding about what the facts are about a given subject."

Then we get this...

"If we're going to distill that down, he's essentially saying the president is confusing people"

WTF? 'Distill what down?"

This is an OPINON piece laced with carefully taken snippets. Anyone who believes this shit is an imbecile.

You're not fooling them.

I'm just fucking with you. Good posts.

Good luck getting through to your fellow Trump supporters though lol.
Thank you. Someone saw a post by someone with the name Jackson!!!! I said, Hey, that's me! He said he did a search and I have been here since 2010, in Nashville.

Forum List

Back