The DOJ & FBI have turned into the KGB

Hyperbole anyone?

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

• Banned
Hyperbole anyone?

It's not hyperbole. The DOJ/FBI treated Hillary and her team one way and are now treating Trump and his team another way. Additionally, they fabricated a story in order to be able to spy on Trump and his team and then to appoint a special counsel made up of hitmen whose only goal is to bring down Trump. And, of course, you're cool with it because you hate Trump and, therefore, anything goes. Liberals like you have NO PROBLEM with a police-state, as long as you're the ones running it.

The shit pile just gets deeper. And now the "bullies" in the conspiracy to spy on and then meddle with our elected govt are getting bolder. Comey just bragged this week about "getting away" with preying on Flynn by designing the "interview" as "just a friendly visit" to chat with the new NSAdvisor. Agents yukked it up with him about "needing a lawyer" and then proceeded to entrap him with recordings of his conversations with Kiesliak.

Comey said -- "never could have gotten away with this in a NORMAL administration".. Because ANY FBI interviews would have gone thru approval channels. What Comey didn't say is -- most EVERY Admin in it's 1st months is not functioning up to speed. He and McCabe PREYED on Flynn. And fucked with the 302 notes from that meeting. No recordings, no transcript. But here we are -- whole nation is on their feet waiting for some justice.

The judge in that case --- IMO --- is gonna UNLOAD on Mueller and possibly dismiss the case for lying. Because he's halting sentencing until the FBI can provide the ENTIRE document trail of those interview 302 forms. Some EDITS have been found as late as SEVEN MONTHS after the interview occurred.

Hate to see criminals bragging about their crimes. It really gets my BPressure up..

The shit pile just gets deeper. And now the "bullies" in the conspiracy to spy on and then meddle with our elected govt are getting bolder. Comey just bragged this week about "getting away" with preying on Flynn by designing the "interview" as "just a friendly visit" to chat with the new NSAdvisor. Agents yukked it up with him about "needing a lawyer" and then proceeded to entrap him with recordings of his conversations with Kiesliak.

Comey said -- "never could have gotten away with this in a NORMAL administration".. Because ANY FBI interviews would have gone thru approval channels. What Comey didn't say is -- most EVERY Admin in it's 1st months is not functioning up to speed. He and McCabe PREYED on Flynn. And fucked with the 302 notes from that meeting. No recordings, no transcript. But here we are -- whole nation is on their feet waiting for some justice.

The judge in that case --- IMO --- is gonna UNLOAD on Mueller and possibly dismiss the case for lying. Because he's halting sentencing until the FBI can provide the ENTIRE document trail of those interview 302 forms. Some EDITS have been found as late as SEVEN MONTHS after the interview occurred.

Hate to see criminals bragging about their crimes. It really gets my BPressure up..
I put that info up in another thread. They framed the hell out of Flynn and the Judge saw it. Hope they get what they deserve for prosecutal misconduct.

Yates in the plot. Authorization by Come. Interview by Peter lunatic Strutz . All Fired. All DISAVOWED. Was against FBI protocol via admission of Comey himself.

BTW. They used the Logan act to set him up. In the History of that Act NO ONE has ever been convicted of it.

Another reason why Republicans should never be trusted on the bridge of the Ship of State.

What?

Republicans run both the FBI and the DOJ. And you’re saying they are worse than the KGB.

I didn’t stutter.

It's not Republicans running the Mueller investigation nor was it Republicans that ran the Hillary "investigation".

The AG is a republican
The D-AG is a republican
Robert Mueller is a republican

Sorry but, you're wrong.

When KGB existed there was no Internet. Today, FBI has been acting a lot dirtier than KGB making KGB look small.

P.S. I was raised in USSR.

If that don't say it all, I don't know what does.

I'm going to say before..Bush it wasn't like that.

During Nixon/Ford/Carter years, was OK.

Then came Bushes, corrupt assholes.

Another reason why Republicans should never be trusted on the bridge of the Ship of State.

What?

Republicans run both the FBI and the DOJ. And you’re saying they are worse than the KGB.

I didn’t stutter.

It's not Republicans running the Mueller investigation nor was it Republicans that ran the Hillary "investigation".

The AG is a republican
The D-AG is a republican
Robert Mueller is a republican

Sorry but, you're wrong.
Establishment goons made wealthy via the gov't at jobs not paying enough to make the millions they now have. Join the establishment and get to be a millionaire's club.......6 million a year for Comey at Lockhead........I'm sure Comey is so smart that he helped them make the circuit boards for the high tech systems sold to the FBI while there...........LOL

Ties that bind.............follow the money and find the scum bags.

When KGB existed there was no Internet. Today, FBI has been acting a lot dirtier than KGB making KGB look small.

P.S. I was raised in USSR.

If that don't say it all, I don't know what does.

I'm going to say before..Bush it wasn't like that.

During Nixon/Ford/Carter years, was OK.

Then came Bushes, corrupt assholes.
The Governor of our state..........Alabama ........Siegleman was railroaded under the Bush Administration........Put in prison primarily by a lady who later admitted that she LIED ABOUT IT................

He pissed in the Federal Gov'ts cornflakes over the Roy Moore Ten Commandments issue.............which happens to be a court issue again..........as WE AMENDED the State Constitution in Alabama in the last election to allow that to be shown in Gov't locations and courts in Alabama...............

Of course the Left like the ACLU is fighting it...............Even though the people of Alabama voted for it..........LOL

Go figure.....huh

Forum List

Back