The Disinformation Dozen

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
If you would like to know who is most responsible for the current pandemic of the unvaccinated, here they are:

1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

Analysis of a sample of anti-vaccine content that was shared or posted on Facebook and Twitter a total of 812,000 times between 1 February and 16 March 2021 shows that 65 percent of anti-vaccine content is attributable to the Disinformation Dozen.

The Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts are contained in the link if you feel inclined to bitch slap these profiteering purveyors of death who are leading their sheep to the slaughter.

If you would like to know who is most responsible for the current pandemic of the unvaccinated, here they are:

1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

Analysis of a sample of anti-vaccine content that was shared or posted on Facebook and Twitter a total of 812,000 times between 1 February and 16 March 2021 shows that 65 percent of anti-vaccine content is attributable to the Disinformation Dozen.

The Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts are contained in the link if you feel inclined to bitch slap these profiteering purveyors of death who are leading their sheep to the slaughter.
This is unprecedented madness.

We have vaccines that are safe and effective, yet thousands continue to needlessly suffer and die the consequence of the ignorance and stupidity of those with an unwarranted, baseless opposition to being vaccinated.

1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

The profiteering purveyors of death are the BigPharm CEOs, who have turned the FDA into the biggest protection racket ever known to man.

BTW, you did know that the biggest holder of stock in Eli Lilly is the Bush crime family, didn't you?

1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

Is that straight out to the regimes ministry of truth? I've only heard of one of them, and that's only because of his family, he was an antivaxer long before covid.

Is that straight out to the regimes ministry of truth? I've only heard of one of them, and that's only because of his family, he was an antivaxer long before covid.

And RFK jr isn't even an "anti-vaxer" (the smear that the BrgPharm fascists use to smear anyone who won't goosestep to their demands)....I've listened to his presentations (his grating whiny voice and all) and all he wants are straight answers to straight questions.

I notified dear USMB readers that anti-vaxxer's pre-Covid ARE bi-partisan!!!
In my vast experience in gathering information on somewhat fringe groups, the anti-vaxxers have almost exclusively been on the left.

This is how far down the fascist rabbit hole that the "mainstream" Democrat Party is going.

In my vast experience in gathering information on somewhat fringe groups, the anti-vaxxers have almost exclusively been on the left.

This is how far down the fascist rabbit hole that the "mainstream" Democrat Party is going.

I know that. But I was attempting to appeal to Bi-partisans. :dunno:

For what it's worth.

1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

i've noticed once again another communist placing no blame whatsoever on its Chicom allies .

This is unprecedented madness.

We have vaccines that are safe and effective, yet thousands continue to needlessly suffer and die the consequence of the ignorance and stupidity of those with an unwarranted, baseless opposition to being vaccinated.
Not saying they are safe or not however, if they are safe and effective, why hasn't the FDA approved them?

And RFK jr isn't even an "anti-vaxer" (the smear that the BrgPharm fascists use to smear anyone who won't goosestep to their demands)....I've listened to his presentations (his grating whiny voice and all) and all he wants are straight answers to straight questions.

Thankfully I haven't heard him speak for a couple of years. But the OP needs to add loui farrakahan to his list.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back