The disastrous Obama era is coming to an end

However you want to describe it. I don't think there was a single thing that Obama touched that didn't turn into a disaster or utter failure. Except he was black and gave "eloquent" prepared speeches.
Don't get me wrong. Obama was not a successful president. But, that he was able to moderate himself to a degree, because he was brought into check by the 2010 mid-terms.

Had he been given a free hand because he had the same power he had early on,he could have been the most destructive president ever. That he didn't, or couldn't, is testament to his pragmatism.

However you want to describe it. I don't think there was a single thing that Obama touched that didn't turn into a disaster or utter failure. Except he was black and gave "eloquent" prepared speeches.
Don't get me wrong. Obama was not a successful president. But, that he was able to moderate himself to a degree, because he was brought into check by the 2010 mid-terms.

Had he been given a free hand because he had the same power he had early on,he could have been the most destructive president ever. That he didn't, or couldn't, is testament to his pragmatism.
So it could have been even worse had the republicans not won the House and then the Senate shortly thereafter? I agree. :clap2:

Forum List

Back