The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.
Not to mention they simply wanted to BASTARDIZE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN HOLY MATRIMONY. They HATE Christians and the Bible, so they wanted to SHIT ON THEM by FORCING them to accept their DISGUSTING, PERVERTED, SEX LIFE.

Your flag is as hateful and offensive as your words. Do you have anything that is remotely intelligent to contribute or are you just here to flame troll ?
I hope you are offended, progtard, now go stand on your head in a barrel of shit because I couldn't give a flying fuck less.

The truth hurts.

:lol:

But sorry, anyway, pimple head, America was founded on Judaeo Christianity, and has remained so by the vast majority of Americans to this day.
No, it was not. Stop believing lies. No Christian Nation, in it's founding document no less, bans itself from declaring itself a Christian Nation. Total fucking morons here.
Sorry, shit for brains, but there isn't a way in HELL your lies are going to change the truth, and the truth is America is a vast majority Christian nation, as it was founded on Christian principles.

You're just going to have to find a way to deal with the truth, dumbass.

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship.
The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.

:lol: couples don't need marriage in order to have a committed relationship, first of all.

and couples don't need marriage in order to merit respectability either...

did larry king's 8th marriage merit respectability?

do shotgun weddings or a drive-thru in vegas merit respectability?

yes, gay couples want their committed relationships to be eligible for all the legal conveyances of traditional marriage.

that was their whole point. pity for the disgruntled bigots who'd rather deny them that right...

and God bless the USA.
smiley-with-us-flag.gif

Well then, enlighten me. Didn't Jesus tell his "believers" to love thy neighbor? to give alms to the poor? to tend to the sick? Where in the Bible did Jesus ask tell his "believers" to engage in hateful oppression and to justify it by using his name?

Please, lift that alleged veil of confusion that prevents me from seeing the truth about the haters among us.
The Bible says that Jesus was a Torah (Old Testament) teaching Rabbi who taught the Law and said that the Laws were good.

The Torah law that Jesus taught said that Sodomites were an abomination God and were to be stoned to death with Hell as their destiny. ...... :cool:

According to the Bible, the old law was rebuked by God himself as outdated and oppressive. Why would God supposedly send his own son to preach the very thing that he had rebuked?

But sorry, anyway, pimple head, America was founded on Judaeo Christianity, and has remained so by the vast majority of Americans to this day.
No, it was not. Stop believing lies. No Christian Nation, in it's founding document no less, bans itself from declaring itself a Christian Nation. Total fucking morons here.
Sorry, shit for brains, but there isn't a way in HELL your lies are going to change the truth, and the truth is America is a vast majority Christian nation, as it was founded on Christian principles.

A nation of Christians, not a Christian Nation. You can lie to yourself all day long, but that's what you're doing, lying about where you live and its actual history.

Regardless, your faith just one of the pack, and losing believers right and left, mainly because of people such as yourself.

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.
Not to mention they simply wanted to BASTARDIZE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN HOLY MATRIMONY. They HATE Christians and the Bible, so they wanted to SHIT ON THEM by FORCING them to accept their DISGUSTING, PERVERTED, SEX LIFE.

Your flag is as hateful and offensive as your words. Do you have anything that is remotely intelligent to contribute or are you just here to flame troll ?
I hope you are offended, progtard, now go stand on your head in a barrel of shit because I couldn't give a flying fuck less.

The truth hurts.
:trolls::trolls::trolls::up_yours:

Here is what the United States Supreme Court said in United States v. Lee, 455 U.S. 252, 259 (1982)(citing Braunfeld v. Brown, 366 U.S. 599, 606 (1961): "[W]e are a cosmopolitan nation made up of people of almost every conceivable religious preference."

According to the Bible, the old law was rebuked by God himself as outdated and oppressive. Why would God supposedly send his own son to preach the very thing that he had rebuked?
Incorrect.

Jesus says in Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished".

Question: Has heaven and earth passed away?

If not, then the OT Law that Jesus taught is still valid and applicable today. ...... :cool:

Here is what the United States Supreme Court said in United States v. Lee, 455 U.S. 252, 259 (1982)(citing Braunfeld v. Brown, 366 U.S. 599, 606 (1961): "[W]e are a cosmopolitan nation made up of people of almost every conceivable religious preference."

Here is the link: UNITED STATES v. LEE FindLaw

Incorrect.

Jesus says in Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished".

Question: Has heaven and earth passed away?

If not, then the OT Law that Jesus taught is still valid and applicable today. ...... :cool:

2 Corinthians 3 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit for the letter kills but the Spirit gives life.

Ministers of a New Covenant
5Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

See also cross-references. Here are a couple:

2 Corinthians 3:14
But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Edited to add:

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Last edited:
The Bible calls sodomites sinners and says they are going to Hell.

True story........ :cool:

In Biblical stories, Sodom was a city. Sodomites are residents of the city. God destroyed the city because the residents were cruel to strangers, to the poor, and to the sick. Their sin was their arrogant lack of concern for their fellow man. Who are the true sodomites?

I think you're a little confused

Well then, enlighten me. Didn't Jesus tell his "believers" to love thy neighbor? to give alms to the poor? to tend to the sick? Where in the Bible did Jesus ask tell his "believers" to engage in hateful oppression and to justify it by using his name?

Please, lift that alleged veil of confusion that prevents me from seeing the truth about the haters among us.

No Debra, you got it right.

“As I live, saith the LORD GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters. Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom,

• pride,
    • fulness of bread, and
  1. abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters,
  2. [Inhospitality] neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were
  3. haughty, and
  4. committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.” -Ezekiel 16:48-50
Let's break down the story of Lot and Sodom.

Sodom was doing all those things listed above, idol worship, inhospitality, being shitty to the poor, etc. God sent his angels down to the town and Lot gave the hospitality of his home.

“for therefore [for hospitality] came they
under the shadow of my roof”
-Gen 19:8
When a mob came to his house to essentially rape the angels (like you could really rape a 10 foot being of light)...and let me remind the cheap seats that rape is not about consenting adult relationships, love or even sex...it's about power...our hero, Lot says "no, don't rape these angels that can't even be raped anyway, rape my virgin daughters instead.

Angry mobs being what they are, angry mobs wanted nothing to do with that so the angels say "nope, no hope here...these fuckers still want to rape us. Lot, get you, the little woman and the virgins the hell outta dodge, we're burning this sucker down!"

So...Lot and the family grab the cat carrier and the good china and head for the hills. Wifey screws up, 'cause that's what chicks do in the bible, and gets turned into a pillar of salt. What does Lot do? Gets drunk and fucks his daughters.

Somebody please explain out of this whole story about rape, inhospitality idol worship and incest, consenting adult gay relationships end up with the bad rap? Anyone?

Still confused between civil and religious marriage? Here's a clue...gays: always had access to religious marriage, but recently were granted full and equal access to civil marriage. You're welcome.

“It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization’s oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right.”

I posted what Jesus said.

You posted what others said.

Big difference........ :cool:

God rebuked the old covenants because they were and still are obsolete and oppressive. The Bible says, if we follow the teachings of Jesus, then the old covenants will fade away. Jesus didn't write the Book of Matthew. You took the hearsay account of Jesus's sermon, selected something out of context to make it appear to say something in support of your theory of God's word, and posted an intellectually dishonest message. Context matters. Does that plank in your eye hurt much? But continue to spread falsehoods in God's name, Sunni Man, if that's what you choose to do. You don't answer to me.

Methinks "007" is an undercover parody of those who think they are on the "God-squad".

Absolute bullshit just because something is "traditional doesn't make it fair or right .

Absolute bullshit just because something is "traditional doesn't make it fair or right .

"007" appears to be a rabble-rouser of the worst kind ... but what ends does the pretender hope to accomplish through his/her feigned hysteria and jocular provocations?

God rebuked the old covenants because they were and still are obsolete and oppressive. The Bible says, if we follow the teachings of Jesus, then the old covenants will fade away. Jesus didn't write the Book of Matthew. You took the hearsay account of Jesus's sermon, selected something out of context to make it appear to say something in support of your theory of God's word, and posted an intellectually dishonest message. Context matters. Does that plank in your eye hurt much? But continue to spread falsehoods in God's name, Sunni Man, if that's what you choose to do. You don't answer to me.
The verses I quoted were the words attributed to Jesus. (red lettered in most Bibles) and were totally in context to the subject.

The verses you posted were just mens thoughts on the issue.

Once again, big difference........ :cool:

Forum List

Back