The Differences Between Obama, Trump & Biden

You and the rest of the tumphumpers think for yourselves? Really? Nah. You need to be programmed
to think for yourselves and stop letting tump do your thinking for you. Manchin voted like he does
because of his donors.
There are many things I don't like about Trump. In fact, I hope he is not the 2024 nominee.

Translation, Intel under Republicans is suspect and should not be trusted, intel under Democrats should be trusted and not questioned.
Intel under Bush did not support the theory of WMD in Iraq. That was a figment of Rumsfeld's imagination and he admitted it in his memoirs.

Just as I said, if I don't think exactly as you then you accuse me of not being an independent. You believe I can't possibly be an independent unless I think exactly as you. In your mind, anyone who doesn't completely buy into being anti-Trump can't possibly think independently. Did it ever even occur to you that an independent might think differently than you?
Pure projection. Did you learn that from your master?

Manchin's donors are tump's donors also, so go figure. Does your end think for themselves? No, you let tump do your thinking, yes?
Yeah, independent my ass! That's the cowards way to misdirect and spread Trump poison.

1. Obama talks tough on Russia, lets them invade Crimea

2. Obama talks tough on Russia, finds out Russia is trying to influence the 2016 election, and tells his people to stand down and let Russia do it.

3. Obama talks tough on Syria, draws a red line in the sand, and lets the other side cross over the line, including Russia.

4. Trump tries stroking Putin's ego and says good things about Putin to butter him up. The left attack Trump for colluding with Russia and for being Putin's puppet. Putin does not make any provocative moves while Trump is president.

5. Biden lets a ragtag Taliban army of misfits quickly take over Afghanistan, signaling to both Russia and China and others that the world will just stand by and let even ragtag armies of misfits take over countries but we will scream bloody murder about it after we let them do it.

6. Biden talks tough to Russia but ultimately stands by and lets Russia invade Ukraine. Biden gives us all of the intel on what Russia is going to do even though the US strategy is basically to let it happen anyway and then say, "Na, Na, Na, we knew exactly what you were going to do".

7. Biden lets North Korea's Rocket Man test missiles and nukes at will because he's too busy trying to pass BBB, even though both Manchin and Sinema tell him they won't vote for it anyway. But, instead of harassing Rocket Man, Biden chooses to harass Manchin and Sinema instead.

8. Trump praises Putin in a historical sense as being a genius for taking advantage of Biden's weakness and walking right into Ukraine because Biden had told Putin ahead of time that the US would let him.

The left says that Orange man bad.
So you're saying if our leaders fellate our mortal enemies, it will mollify them? Oh wait, Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Maybe you're just "confused."

Intel under Bush did not support the theory of WMD in Iraq. That was a figment of Rumsfeld's imagination and he admitted it in his memoirs.
They even got Colin Powell on board when he swore that there were aluminum tubes in Iraq that are used in the enrichment of Uranium. This although every military expert acknowledged that they were clearly not the type used for that purpose and that they were obviously the type used to contain black powder for conventional weapons and that Powell knew that all along.

They even got Colin Powell on board when he swore that there were aluminum tubes in Iraq that are used in the enrichment of Uranium. This although every military expert acknowledged that they were clearly not the type used for that purpose and that they were obviously the type used to contain black powder for conventional weapons and that Powell knew that as well.
That was a sad day. I'm willing to think that Powell knew he was lying, but he was sure they'd find some nerve gas or something. For sure, when the US went in, the troops had chemical warfare "protection." But in the end, it was all about nation building. And our military did the suffering.

That was a sad day. I'm willing to think that Powell knew he was lying, but he was sure they'd find some nerve gas or something. For sure, when the US went in, the troops had chemical warfare "protection." But in the end, it was all about nation building. And our military did the suffering.
Not sure what your position is. Seems you are saying the old "all's fair in love and war" thing. That would probably apply if we were attacked by them or already at war. But the way I see it, it was strictly to further deceive the American public and promote the war crimes that were about to occur. I was surprised that he would do that after exemplary conduct in his career. Shows just how much pressure was put on everyone in the military and in Washington. Blood for money. May he, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Rove, Krystal, and Hillary rot in hell.

for real.png

Denial doesn’t change what is on the record
the record is clear..obama/xiden promised to “reset” relations with Putin the minute they took office, after Bush showed military force would be used when putin attempted to take Georgia. Obama/xiden promised to be more flexible if putin took it easy on him in 2012 and helped him win. They gave putin cover as the gop called putin out as the threat he was during that election…mocked even…they win, putin invaded Ukraine…obama and xiden send no defensive weapons….trump wins, putin backs down…four four years. Half of which Trump. was attacked by russian propaganda paid for by the dems. Trump sends lethal aid to ukraine, he makes nato stronger, he warns of europe’s continued dependency of russian fuel.

Xiden wins, lifts russian sanctions, stops sending lethal aid to ukraine, and here we are

you’re a useful idiot

the record is clear..obama/xiden promised to “reset” relations with Putin the minute they took office, after Bush showed military force would be used when putin attempted to take Georgia. Obama/xiden promised to be more flexible if putin took it easy on him in 2012 and helped him win. They gave putin cover as the gop called putin out as the threat he was during that election…mocked even…they win, putin invaded Ukraine…obama and xiden send no defensive weapons….trump wins, putin backs down…four four years. Half of which Trump. was attacked by russian propaganda paid for by the dems. Trump sends lethal aid to ukraine, he makes nato stronger, he warns of europe’s continued dependency of russian fuel.

Xiden wins, lifts russian sanctions, stops sending lethal aid to ukraine, and here we are

you’re a useful idiot
Obama offered Putin a “Reset”
An opportunity to improve relations with the West, enhance trade, reduce tensions, help his economy.

Putin declined.
As a result, Putin is now isolated from the world, his economy is in free fall. He is turning Russia into N Korea.

Obama offered a carrot, ended up giving him the stick

Forum List

Back