'The dictionary definition of fascism': Conservative columnist condemns Donald Trump's MAGA 'cult'

Only fools like you think grooming children in school to be The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby's sexual pets is a good thing, and that soccer moms who love their children and want to keep creeps like the hair sniffers you support away from them are some how "TERRORISTS"

Screw you and the pit of Hell you ascended from. May your return trip be short and soon.
Who's grooming children in school to do that? This is the first I read about that. I'll bet you can't prove it either?

That’s not true. Liberals and Progressives actively fight against things like personal responsibility, limited Government, and lower taxes while prompt the Social safety net, moral ambiguities and governments healthcare. That’s the exact opposite of what Conservatives want.

As for the “War on Women”… it doesn’t exist. We decry Feminism, not womanhood or femininity.
OMG, where to begin with you. Where are your documented findings Liberals and progressives actively fight against personal responsibility, limited government, and lower taxes? Let me help you out on a few very key points. The tax cut of $2 trillion dollars was a giveaway to the rich, for which the taxpayer got hit for that bill. That's not limited government. It's welfare for the rich, and I have to pay it back. So don't come talk to us about personal responsibility, because you can't afford it. As a matter of fact, it has been too damn easy explaining to you, how you are not a conservative. So cut the crap.

By the way, as an alternative to government Medicaid, Georgia just closes hospitalds instead. Meaning, no health care at all. And this has been going on ever since Obamacare. Why? Because Ga. governors hate blacks and affordable health care for all;

I mean seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Are you telling us, you'd rather replace a government run HC system like Medicaid, with no HC? Are you fucking out of your God Damn mind?

By the way, as an alternative to government Medicaid, Georgia just closes hospitalds instead. Meaning, no health care at all.
Excellent. No healthcare is a far better option than Government healthcare.

Don’t bother responding, you’re being Ignored.

The movement of the Western World into a global government based on little tolerance is fascism. Other nations are ahead of us in that regard. You need to pay attention to groups and individuals being destroyed by their edicts. Trudeau shut down the lives of truckers for striking. Called racists and terrorists. What he did is called buy and sell in the Bible. Secular or Religious that is what he did.
You aren't making any sense. What other nations are ahead of us, and how exactly are we a global government exactly? And what exactly are we not tolerating? 🤪

Don’t bother responding, you’re bein

Don’t bother responding, you’re being Ignored.
Because there is nothing logical or intelligent about your answer. That's why you are ignoring.

No health care? :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:You have issues buddy.

By the way, in addition to HC here, I have government HC in another country. It kicks ass, and thanks for playing.

The bigger war is depriving them of their own autonony in making their own health care decisions. That in and of itself, is setting many women up for murder.

I agree for once about Transgender atheletes competing with boys or girls. But, to truly understand my reasoning against yours, you must have a handle on Biological influences. That said, there is no comparison betwen the bathroom issue, versus endangering their health.

Nobody is endangering anything. The Supreme Court simply and correctly ruled that abortion is not protected by the US Constitution. You won't find the word "abortion" anywhere in the document, nor will you find any discussion or debates on the subject by our founders or amendment authors. Women can still get abortions in this country, if not in your own state, other states. Pregnancy is not an infliction. In fact you have to go out of your way to get pregnant.

That's not substance. Are you intelligent and coherent enough to know what I am talking about? You just told me my shoes are ugly, nothing more. Get with the program man. I asked another poster this, he didn't answer, and instead, your DA answered with the same stupid shit no one wants read. Meaning, you said nothing.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

It was your current leader that tried to mandate all employers with over 100 employees make sure they are vaccinated whether they like it or not, or be tested every single week for covid. It's your leader that got away with making sure all medical personnel be vaccinated or tested, or otherwise terminated from their place of employment, and not even allowed to collect unemployment to feed their families. It was your past leader that mandated everybody have healthcare insurance whether they could afford it or not, or be financially penalized every single year.

This is what dictators and authoritarians do. They try to force people to carry out their will.

‘William Saletan, a writer for the conservative website The Bulwark, defends President Joe Biden’s anti-MAGA use of the term “semi-fascism” in an article published on September 1.

“Republicans are furious over President Biden’s recent remarks linking Donald Trump and his supporters to ‘semi-fascism,’” Saletan writes. “For days, they’ve been all over TV and social media, denouncing Biden’s use of the F-word. But Biden was right. Many of the ideas and tactics deployed by Trump and his apologists, including those who decry Biden’s comparison, fit the dictionary definition of fascism.”

Saletan stresses that refusing to accept democratic election results, which is what Trump and his followers did after the 2020 election, is an “authoritarian” act.

“A stickler might say that an attempt to overturn an election isn’t really fascist unless it involves the use of state power or mob violence, but Trump and his allies tried to use both,” Saletan explains. “Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s right-hand man in several abuses of power, says it’s Biden, not Trump, who runs America like ‘a damned dictatorship.’ But in December 2020, after the Electoral College had certified Biden’s election, Giuliani — at Trump’s direction — phoned the acting deputy secretary at the Department of Homeland Security to ask whether DHS could seize voting machines from states. Then, at Trump’s January 6th rally on the Ellipse, Giuliani exhorted the crowd: ‘Let’s have trial by combat!’”

Saletan adds, “Giuliani didn’t just help to incite the attack on the Capitol. To this day, he continues to whitewash it and excuse the perpetrators.”’

More at the link.

1662585094894.png

Both sides call the other fascists. I think it is a mistake for either side to use that term. But, we do have both sides doing things to take people's rights away. Democrats are not the virgins they portend to be.
Wrong.

Fascism is the sole purview of the right.

Fascism is reactionary, exhibiting an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats embrace positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

Fascism seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats oppose compelling conformity and do not fear dissent.

Fascism is illiberal and anti-democratic, working to undermine democratic institutions – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats are champions of liberal democracies and defend democratic institutions.

Fascism is nativist and anti-immigration – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats acknowledge the fact that immigrants and immigration are our greatest national asset.

Fascism is hyper-nationalist and militarist – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats advocate for a cooperative foreign policy and oppose needless, unwarranted war – such as GWB’s failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – during the last 50 years American conservativism has become oppressive, authoritarian, and indeed neo-fascist.

Wrong.

Fascism is reactionary, exhibiting an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion – the same is true of conservatives.

Fascism seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent – the same is true of conservatives.

Fascism is illiberal and anti-democratic, working to undermine democratic institutions – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats are champions of liberal democracies and defend democratic institutions.

Democrats acknowledge the fact that immigrants and immigration are our greatest national asset.

Fascism is hyper-nationalist and militarist – the same is true of conservatives.

Democrats advocate for a cooperative foreign policy and oppose needless, unwarranted war – such as GWB’s failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – during the last 50 years American conservativism has become oppressive, authoritarian, and indeed neo-fascist.

luke-sky-walker.gif

Wrong.

Say what you want but it is democrats who are abusing their power in the House and other places to round up political enemies, try them in kangaroo courts, and jail them. They have also issued government decrees forcing people to get vaccinated or get fired from their jobs and are not allowed in places unless they show their papers. They have taken the first amendment rights away of those with opposing views and infiltrated the media to do their bidding for them, declaring that anything not the official line of the government is misinformation. They have also tried to take away second amendment rights so that their political enemies are powerless to get rid of a tyrannical government. They have also taken over the DOJ and FBI and turned them into branches of the Democratic party. It's not really important to me whether you call that fascism or not, the fact is, Democrats are trying to take our democracy away and turn our country into a Nazi state.

Forum List

Back