The Dems War On Christmas Continues....Can Trump Save It?

The War On Christmas warriors have managed to infiltrate the Whitehouse!
“Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff and decoration?
Fake quote and taken out of context. Read your own link. She was talking about doing real work for Christmas, yet the liberal media criticizes her for not doing Christmas stuff.

"Macy’s will not feature Santa Claus at its New York City store for the first time in over 160 years due to the coronavirus pandemic, the department store announced Thursday. The crowds Santa meet-and-greets typically draw, more than a quarter million, have made it unfeasible to take precautions amid the ongoing pandemic, the store said."

The Dems have made it to where you aren't even allowed to say Merry Christmas anymore; and now their plan to erase Jesus entirely is near completion -- with this announcement by Macy's -- This attack on God would have never happened if Trump was president -- which is why it is vital that he is finally elected president so he can save Jesus and protect God...

Wouldn't your post saying "Merry Christmas" kinda dispel the entire premise of your argument?

Fia8RirXEAI8rHk

WTF y'all? This thread was originally started over 2 years ago, therefore it's a zombie Christmas thread.

Can't we start bitching about the way people aren't celebrating or denigrating Christmas with current events? COVID is no longer stopping kids from seeing Santa this year. Matter of fact, was at the mall a couple of days ago, and there was a line of kids to tell him what they wanted this year.

Oh wait....................Christians bitch about the same damn things every Christmas. It's just a repeat of the same ol' same ol'. Never mind..............carry on.

Me? I'd go for a bit of peace on earth and some brotherhood, but with the way things are right now, that might not be possible.

WTF y'all? This thread was originally started over 2 years ago, therefore it's a zombie Christmas thread.

Can't we start bitching about the way people aren't celebrating or denigrating Christmas with current events? COVID is no longer stopping kids from seeing Santa this year. Matter of fact, was at the mall a couple of days ago, and there was a line of kids to tell him what they wanted this year.

Oh wait....................Christians bitch about the same damn things every Christmas. It's just a repeat of the same ol' same ol'. Never mind..............carry on.

Me? I'd go for a bit of peace on earth and some brotherhood, but with the way things are right now, that might not be possible.
Amen brother. Amen.

And lastly, you are welcome to say "Merry Christmas" all you want. It is not the democrats that have cut that back, but the capitalists. The people who run the businesses want their employees to welcome everyone, not just the Christians.
We were founded as a Christian country.

We were founded as a Christian country.
Christians were the first Europeans to settle here. But we were only Christian when we were a British colony. When we were actually founded, the US Constitution was written and ratified. And at that point we were not a Christian country.

Christians were the first Europeans to settle here. But we were only Christian when we were a British colony. When we were actually founded, the US Constitution was written and ratified. And at that point we were not a Christian country.
The US Constitution was written by a supermajority of White Christian Men. What would it have been like if this country was founded by atheists or theocrats that live today like it was 1500 years ago?

The US Constitution was written by a supermajority of White Christian Men. What would it have been like if this country was founded by atheists or theocrats that live today like it was 1500 years ago?

What if's are always fun. In Europe, at the time, atheists were quiet or they were killed.

Do you even know the definition of some of the words you post?

theocrat​

[ thee-uh-krat ]SHOW IPA
📓 High School Level

noun
1. a person who rules, governs as a representative of God or a deity, or is a member of the ruling group in a theocracy, as a divine king or a high priest.
2. a person who favors theocracy.

In a roundabout way, you are arguing that this should be a Christian nation, following Christian laws, therefore, you are arguing for a theocracy. Yet, in the above post, you appear to be arguing against theocrats, who are people who WANT a theocracy!

I'm guessing you don't really understand what you post, as it appears you just string words together that you think sound scary.

Do you even know the definition of some of the words you post?

theocrat​

[ thee-uh-krat ]SHOW IPA
📓 High School Level

noun
1. a person who rules, governs as a representative of God or a deity, or is a member of the ruling group in a theocracy, as a divine king or a high priest.
2. a person who favors theocracy.

In a roundabout way, you are arguing that this should be a Christian nation, following Christian laws, therefore, you are arguing for a theocracy. Yet, in the above post, you appear to be arguing against theocrats, who are people who WANT a theocracy!

I'm guessing you don't really understand what you post, as it appears you just string words together that you think sound scary.
Let me make it clear. I’ve always felt that in hindsight, the White Christian Men who set up the greatest nation ever created, should have made the US a Christian Nation officially with the tolerance for non-Christians and atheists enjoy today. I fully understand and respect why these White Christian Men did not want the US to have any official religion in the State. The problem is that today the atheists and non-Christians feel entitled to attack the Founders and Christians. It would be nice for them to recognize, respect, and show gratitude towards the Christians that founded this Nation.

Let me make it clear. I’ve always felt that in hindsight, the White Christian Men who set up the greatest nation ever created, should have made the US a Christian Nation officially with the tolerance for non-Christians and atheists enjoy today. I fully understand and respect why these White Christian Men did not want the US to have any official religion in the State. The problem is that today the atheists and non-Christians feel entitled to attack the Founders and Christians. It would be nice for them to recognize, respect, and show gratitude towards the Christians that founded this Nation.

So.............you're saying that you wished America had become a Christian theocracy.

Look how well theocratic governments have worked out in other parts of the world.....................they don't.

So.............you're saying that you wished America had become a Christian theocracy.

Look how well theocratic governments have worked out in other parts of the world.....................they don't.
I would support Christianity as the official religion under the Constitution with equal freedom and protection for non-Christians and atheists.

There is such hypocrisy about Christmas among left wingers that it's hard to get a handle on it. The ACLU promises to sue any local municipality into bankruptcy if they dare to put up a Christmas Tree in front of the local firehouse citing the fake "Separation of Church and State". Meanwhile New Yorkers have been lighting a Christmas tree on Rockefeller Center for more than a hundred years and they put up a Christmas tree in the White House.

Forum List

Back