The Dems "order at the border".

Rest in peace USA.
1776 - ?

I Illegal immigration increased under the Loser.

II
Trump brayed that his "big, beautiful wall" that he made Mexico pay for was a fait accompli:

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 8.10.47 AM.png

"You know, the wall is built...

We did a great job in the wall.
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country...!"

III The tsunami of desperate families surging across the Southern border that had the nervous nellies gnashing their tooth didn't happen.
According to the most recent figures released Monday, the number of encounters at the border fell by about 50 percent in the first three days after Title 42 was abandoned
Whereas the daily number of such encounters had been predicted to reach somewhere in the ballpark of 13,000, it instead came in around 5,000. There were few scenes of disorder or chaos.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 8.15.15 AM.png

I love how the left and their willing media, is gaslighting the country, trying to convince Americans there was a sudden drop in illegals flooding in. The chump above me is eating it up.

I love how the left and their willing media, is gaslighting the country, trying to convince Americans there was a sudden drop in illegals flooding in. The chump above me is eating it up.

Stop listening to those spooky voices in your head, and deal with reality.

The conservative Washington Examiner reported yesterday that "fewer than 5,000 immigrants have been apprehended illegally crossing the border or seeking admission at ports of entry in each of the past three days — an enormous turnaround considering border officials had braced for a D-Day-like event come May 11."

Stop listening to those spooky voices in your head, and deal with reality.

The conservative Washington Examiner reported yesterday that "fewer than 5,000 immigrants have been apprehended illegally crossing the border or seeking admission at ports of entry in each of the past three days — an enormous turnaround considering border officials had braced for a D-Day-like event come May 11."

This is a case of "whew, it wasn't as bad as we thought, what a relief!" Purposely inflate a #, then take a victory lap to make it appear all is well. Forget the fact that there are still thousands flooding in and will likely pick right back up to record #'s once the new rules are dissected by Biden's cartel buddies!

This is a case of "whew, it wasn't as bad as we thought, what a relief!" Purposely inflate a #, then take a victory lap to make it appear all is well. Forget the fact that there are still thousands flooding in and will likely pick right back up to record #'s once the new rules are dissected by Biden's cartel buddies!
There is definitely an ongoing humanitarian crisis. Illegal immigration increased under Trump, and it continues.

Comprehensive reform is long overdue.

The GOP would rather use fear tactics than legislate a solution.

• Republican Strategist Mike Murphy predicted that the surge at the southern border and the unprecedented number of children in U.S. custody will become a political tool for the GOP to rally its base against the Biden administration — and to divert attention from former President Trump’s failures in combating the coronavirus pandemic.

“There are people inside the Republican Party saying, ’Look, we can change the topic of the debate from Biden’s action on coronavirus ... compared to Trump’s failures, to disaster at the border,” Murphy said Wednesday. “That’s our sheet music, that means the debate goes our way.”

I don't understand why desperate families are not prevented from entering the U.S. by that "big, beautiful wall!" that Trump claims he built (Mexico-financed!) at the Southern border:

"You know, the wall is built... We did a great job in the wall. Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done. One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country, and it's had a tremendous impact...!"

I Illegal immigration increased under the Loser.

II
Trump brayed that his "big, beautiful wall" that he made Mexico pay for was a fait accompli:

View attachment 786032

One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country...!"

III The tsunami of desperate families surging across the Southern border that had the nervous nellies gnashing their tooth didn't happen.
According to the most recent figures released Monday, the number of encounters at the border fell by about 50 percent in the first three days after Title 42 was abandoned
Whereas the daily number of such encounters had been predicted to reach somewhere in the ballpark of 13,000, it instead came in around 5,000. There were few scenes of disorder or chaos.
You have no clue, Demo Shill. I've been living near the Southern border for over 40 years and it has NEVER been this bad. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. But since your a Demo Shill I'm sure you won't.

I don't understand why desperate families are not prevented from entering the U.S. by that "big, beautiful wall!" that Trump claims he built (Mexico-financed!) at the Southern border:

"You know, the wall is built... We did a great job in the wall. Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done. One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country, and it's had a tremendous impact...!"
Americans love Donald Trump.
(True Americans)

You have no clue, Demo Shill. I've been living near the Southern border for over 40 years and it has NEVER been this bad. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. But since your a Demo Shill I'm sure you won't.
How could you miss it? Trump says he solved your problem.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.58.44 PM.png

One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country,
and it's had a tremendous impact...!"

DONALD TRUMP, JANUARY 6, 2021

How could you miss it? Trump says he solved your problem.

View attachment 786306
One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country,
and it's had a tremendous impact...!"

DONALD TRUMP, JANUARY 6, 2021
I had no idea that his plans only called out for 40 miles of border wall.

I had no idea that his plans only called out for 40 miles of border wall.
40 miles? How could that be? The U.S.-Mexico border is 1,954 miles, and he said that it was "one of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country, and it's had a tremendous impact...!" (January 6, 2021)

It's a damned good thing that he made Mexico pay for it!

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 4.15.19 PM.png

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me,
believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively!
"I will build a great great wall on our southern border

and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."

June 16, 2015

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 4.10.40 PM.png

Forum List

Back