The democrat party just can't get away from racism...it is in their blood...Georgia democrats to rally with Farakhan supporter...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The two morons who are running for Senate for the democrat party just can't escape racism.....they are going to attend a rally with a supporter of racist, anti-semite, louis farakhan...

Where are the press asking them and every other democrat politician and pundit if they reject the racist farakhan? Trump had nothing to do with david duke, yet was asked about the guy over and over again.

Meanwhile, these two assholes in Georgia are going to be in a rally with a supporter of louis farakhan.....

The democrat party openly embraces racism at all levels...

On Sunday, both Georgia Democratic Senate candidates, Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock, are set to appear at a get-out-the-vote rally with a staunch supporter of the controversial anti-Semite, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
------
Dr. Marion initiated controversial pastor Louis Farrakhan into the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity by awarding Farrakhan with an honorary membership, according to the official newspaper of the Nation of Islam, Final Call.

"Thank you to my brothers of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. for presenting me with an Honorary Membership," Farrakhan wrote in a tweet. "As long as we live, let’s strive for those fundamental principles that make an Omega Man a man after God."

The two morons who are running for Senate for the democrat [sic] party just can't escape racism.....they are going to attend a rally with a supporter of racist, anti-semite [sic], louis [sic] farakhan [sic]...

Where are the press asking them and every other democrat [sic] politician and pundit if they reject the racist farakhan [sic]? Trump had nothing to do with david [sic] duke [sic], yet was asked about the guy over and over again.

Meanwhile, these two assholes in Georgia are going to be in a rally with a supporter of louis [sic] farakhan [sic].....

The democrat [sic] party openly embraces racism at all levels...

On Sunday, both Georgia Democratic Senate candidates, Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock, are set to appear at a get-out-the-vote rally with a staunch supporter of the controversial anti-Semite, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
------
Dr. Marion initiated controversial pastor Louis Farrakhan into the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity by awarding Farrakhan with an honorary membership, according to the official newspaper of the Nation of Islam, Final Call.

"Thank you to my brothers of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. for presenting me with an Honorary Membership," Farrakhan wrote in a tweet. "As long as we live, let’s strive for those fundamental principles that make an Omega Man a man after God."

As you've had explained to your worthless ass so many times, there has never been a "Democrat Party". However the Democratic Party was founded by Martin van Buren, an abolitionist.

But let's get back to the Osmosis Fallacy you want to plant your flag on here. That's my own invented name, it means you think that somehow standing near somebody makes them the same person. For example if I stand next to Sandy Koufax I turn into a former awesome baseball pitcher, and suddenly I'm lefthanded.

Fucking dumbass. This will sail right over your pointed head.

Last edited:
The two morons who are running for Senate for the democrat party just can't escape racism.....they are going to attend a rally with a supporter of racist, anti-semite, louis farakhan...

Where are the press asking them and every other democrat politician and pundit if they reject the racist farakhan? Trump had nothing to do with david duke, yet was asked about the guy over and over again.

Meanwhile, these two assholes in Georgia are going to be in a rally with a supporter of louis farakhan.....

------

So racist that most black voters vote for.... Democrats.
Republicans are projecting.

Oh, come on. frankie graham rallied with the republicans and actually campaigned for trump.

The shameless members of the democrat party today spin themselves into knots trying to avoid, excuse, or deny the greatest shame the democrat party is and will always be most known for. It is a stain the democrat party can never cover up or wash away.

------

So racist that most black voters vote for.... Democrats.
Republicans are projecting.
Dems being the party of the KKK and BLM racists and terrorists---------seems dems are pretty stupid racist people.

The shameless members of the democrat party today spin themselves into knots trying to avoid, excuse, or deny the greatest shame the democrat party is and will always be most known for. It is a stain the democrat party can never cover up or wash away.
Another idiot who doesn't even know how to correctly spell the name of the party, then expects to be taken seriously, LOL.

... doesn't even know how to correctly spell the name of the party....

You mean the democrat party?

You would think after the way the democrats have tried to deny the vote to first Blacks, then using their system to make sure that hilary and biden took the nomination, that people would understand that "Democratic," and the democrat party are not the same thing........

The democrats being racist......

Harvard, fresh off of its victory (so far) in the racial discrimination case brought against it, has granted early admission to 747 applicants for its next undergraduate class. African Americans constitute 16.6 percent of those admitted early this year. That’s a significant increase from last year, when they were 12.7 percent last year of admittees. (I can’t tell from this report in the Harvard Gazette whether the 12.7 figure is for all of last year’s admittees or just those admitted early.)

The percentages for Asian-Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans are essentially unchanged from last year. Thus, it is White applicants for early admission who are taking the hit. No surprise there.

It would be fascinating to compare the SAT scores (or grades) of the 124 Blacks admitted early to the top 124 SAT scores (or grades) of Whites and/or Asian-Americans who were not admitted. We all know what such a comparison would show, but it would be nice to learn the exact magnitude of the disparity.

Harvard is free, of course, to admit applicants with comparatively inferior test scores and grades. If it wants to lower the quality of its undergraduate population, it can do so as much as it desires.

However, Harvard cannot discriminate on the basis of race. Yet, that’s what I believe it has been doing and is doing again this year, perhaps to an even greater degree than in the past. (It’s possible that when Harvard completes the admission process this Spring, the percentage of admitted Blacks will decline to something closer to the historical level.)

The current GOP, while generating ridiculous hatred for the Democratic Party, cannot defend its own ideas and ideals, whatever they are. I remember years ago when the GOP was a respectable political party, but it isn't any more. Exactly what does the current GOP stand for?

... doesn't even know how to correctly spell the name of the party....

You mean the democrat party?

You would think after the way the democrats have tried to deny the vote to first Blacks, then using their system to make sure that hilary and biden took the nomination, that people would understand that "Democratic," and the democrat party are not the same thing........
You are just another delusional idiot.

Forum List

Back