The Democrat Cancel Culture Warriors Strike Again.

According to David Horowitz, every high profile conservative speaker (male and female) has been a victim of assault on a college campus. Left wingers are treated with respect no matter how outrageous their subjects.

Yeah, isn't it terrible what the Dems have done to Liz Cheney? One day she was a true Conservative and the next? A traitor and...oh wait... the wrong party...never mind.
Hey pot! Say hi to the kettle next time you're talking about Joe Mancin and how the Shiite democrats
want to run him out of Washington DC on a wooden rail.
Not a whataboutism. A pointed reference to your comment and hypocrisy.

Cheney is a George Bush-type republican when the party is strongly anti globalist and anti war hawk.
Isn't it horrible she'd rather stand with Nancy Pelosi, despite her latest anti Pelosi fund raising
tactic, and impeach Donald Trump on the thinnest and most trumped up of cases (pun fully intended)
for impeachment than stand with her conservative party you seem to think she belongs in.

She got removed from a conference chair for her turncoat actions. Boo hoo!
Actions like that should have consequences. If the Shiite Democrats didn't desperately need
Mancin right now they would expel him from the party faster than you can say Leon Trotsky!

You were clever, but only half clever.
LOL. First of all, the Senator from W. VA name is spelled - Manchin, not Mancin. And yes, Dems are unhappy with him and we are vocal in our condemnation. But do you see anyone calling him a traitor? We also know that Joe Manchin is from a deeply conservative state and that he has to do a balancing act and that no one would ever call him a liberal Democrat.

Compare that with Liz Cheney. In spite of not giving up any of her Conservative views - heck, she has even condemned her own sister's lesbian marriage - she has now termed a traitor. And why? Because she dared go against der Fuhrer!!!

I may be only half clever but you are a full moron. Thanks for playing.

It's beyond time for Democrats to just admit to their authoritarian proclivities. Rank and file Democrats no longer value freedom and truth. Disinformation and furthering the narrative has supplanted their individuality and their ability to reason. Very sad.
Weinstein was a Bernie Sanders supporter who described his politics as unabashedly liberal, even leftist. Like many, he’d grown up steeped in the imagery of sixties protest culture, probably imagined himself on its side, and therefore thought he could find solidarity with protesters. He didn’t realize was that he was the canary in a coal mine for a new movement that understood free speech as a stalking horse for the exercise of institutional power. When Weinstein opened his mouth to defend himself, what the crowd heard was him attempting to exercise authority, and they exercised theirs back.

Why would the left "cancel" a leftie? Or, is anything of the sort viewed as a left-wing cancel culture instead of right-wing cancel culture?
The left will cancel a leftie any time they have the audacity to question the narrative. It seems to de true that the left values diversity UNLESS it's diversity of thought.
So what. The right-wing is worse. Right-Wingers on this very site have banned me from their threads while practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God and us) regarding free speech. Right-Wing cancel culture is worse and more detrimental.
So your answer to censorship is whataboutism. What do you think could be worse for a free society than demanding conformity in thought?
Ask the right-wing, they seem more detrimental to lack of conformity.

LOL. First of all, the Senator from W. VA name is spelled - Manchin, not Mancin.
Pardon my typo. Your vigilance is so appreciated. :rolleyes:

And yes, Dems are unhappy with him and we are vocal in our condemnation. But do you see anyone calling him a traitor?
Why, my goodness no! Whatever do you mean? Log into Facebook
You can easily find more with a simple search. Why you would dream that Joe Manchin isn't despised
by his own party is a mystery that needs a political Rosetta Stone to solve.
You must be as sharp as a fat person's bulbous bottom!
We also know that Joe Manchin is from a deeply conservative state and that he has to do a balancing act and that no one would ever call him a liberal Democrat.

Compare that with Liz Cheney. In spite of not giving up any of her Conservative views - heck, she has even condemned her own sister's lesbian marriage - she has now termed a traitor. And why? Because she dared go against der Fuhrer!!!
Opposing Donald Trump is one thing, and people have actually done that, not that you would ever
know (the Trump border wall and his running up the debt, for instance).
But backing up and enabling Nancy Pelosi in one of the most partisan misuses of the Constitution
I have ever seen in my life, is another.

The SECOND impeachment sham is what I refer to, if you are really stumped.
Cheney didn't have to run over and kick Trump in the ribs after he was already down but she did it
anyway with zeal and zest!
My God! Would a real conservative lend credence to Pelosi's extremely hateful partisan abuse of the tool
of impeachment ONE WEEK BEFORE HIS TERM EXPIRED anyway?
Incredible political miscalculations by Pelosi AND Cheney, it looks like.

Sixty-seven votes were needed for impeachment. Even with Cheney sprinting over to stick a knife
in Trump's back those voting to convict failed with only fifty-seven votes.
So her vote to convict was especially spiteful and puzzling considering she was aware her vote
was pointless and would make her about as popular among the republican faithful as an outbreak of
syphilis in a Girl's Scout troop!
My nephew is a Wyoming grad and member of the football team. A real solid Cowboy, you could say.
He verifies Cheney has burned bridges and even Dick Cheney money and clout might not save her.

You seem like a true believer so I can understand your defending Liz Cheney, however.
Eye roll again: :rolleyes:

Thanks for being so easy to play.

Last edited:
It's beyond time for Democrats to just admit to their authoritarian proclivities. Rank and file Democrats no longer value freedom and truth. Disinformation and furthering the narrative has supplanted their individuality and their ability to reason. Very sad.
He was cancelled? How is he managing to make money and spout anti COVID vaccine bullshit on a YouTube channel?

LOL. First of all, the Senator from W. VA name is spelled - Manchin, not Mancin.
Pardon my typo. Your vigilance is so appreciated. :rolleyes:

And yes, Dems are unhappy with him and we are vocal in our condemnation. But do you see anyone calling him a traitor?
Why, my goodness no! Whatever do you mean? Log into Facebook
You can easily find more with a simple search. Why you would dream that Joe Manchin isn't despised
by his own party is a mystery that needs a political Rosetta Stone to solve.
You must be as sharp as a fat person's bulbous bottom!
We also know that Joe Manchin is from a deeply conservative state and that he has to do a balancing act and that no one would ever call him a liberal Democrat.

Opposing Donald Trump is one thing, and people have actually done that, not that you would ever
know (the Trump border wall and his running up the debt, for instance).
But backing up and enabling Nancy Pelosi in one of the most partisan misuses of the Constitution
I have ever seen in my life, is another.

The SECOND impeachment sham is what I refer to, if you are really stumped.
Cheney didn't have to run over and kick Trump in the ribs after he was already down but she did it
anyway with zeal and zest!
My God! Would a real conservative lend credence to Pelosi's extremely hateful partisan abuse of the tool
of impeachment ONE WEEK BEFORE HIS TERM EXPIRED anyway?
Incredible political miscalculations by Pelosi AND Cheney, it looks like.

Sixty-seven votes were needed for impeachment. Even with Cheney sprinting over to stick a knife
in Trump's back those voting to convict failed with only fifty-seven votes.
So her vote to convict was especially spiteful and puzzling considering she was aware her vote
was pointless and would make her about as popular among the republican faithful as an outbreak of
syphilis in a Girl's Scout troop!
My nephew is a Wyoming grad and member of the football team. A real solid Cowboy, you could say.
He verifies Cheney has burned bridges and even Dick Cheney money and clout might not save her.

You seem like a true believer so I can understand your defending Liz Cheney, however.
Eye roll again: :rolleyes:

Thanks for being so easy to play.

Yawn. All them words...and yet...you still haven't disputed the fact that Liz Cheney was once considered a strong moral Conservative and now she is considered a traitor to the cause. All because she dared go against der Fuhrer. And so you guys should be the last to pontificate on cancel culture. Get it now?

You are still a full moron and you're welcome.

Yawn. All them words...and yet...you still haven't disputed the fact that Liz Cheney was once considered a strong moral Conservative and now she is considered a traitor to the cause. All because she dared go against der Fuhrer.
All because she attached her lips to Nancy Pelosi's ass and went along for the ride in the impeachment
fiasco. Yeah, "all them words". Too bad you didn't read any of them.
You wouldn't look so lamely stupid now.

You've established your agenda and I won't repeat how imbecilic it is. But it's all based on
your foolish assumptions (like no one in the democrat party dislikes Joe Manchin).
:rolleyes: }. Remember that gem?

And so you guys should be the last to pontificate on cancel culture. Get it now?
Of course not. That's manifestly stupid.
Wow! Your words sting so hard!
Sorry...that should be your words stink so hard.

You aren't ready for the adult pool. Try the kiddie's pool.

Yawn. All them words...and yet...you still haven't disputed the fact that Liz Cheney was once considered a strong moral Conservative and now she is considered a traitor to the cause. All because she dared go against der Fuhrer.
All because she attached her lips to Nancy Pelosi's ass and went along for the ride in the impeachment
fiasco. Yeah, "all them words". Too bad you didn't read any of them.
You wouldn't look so lamely stupid now.

You've established your agenda and I won't repeat how imbecilic it is. But it's all based on
your foolish assumptions (like no one in the democrat party dislikes Joe Manchin).
:rolleyes: }. Remember that gem?

And so you guys should be the last to pontificate on cancel culture. Get it now?
Of course not. That's manifestly stupid.
Wow! Your words sting so hard!
Sorry...that should be your words stink so hard.

You aren't ready for the adult pool. Try the kiddie's pool.
You really are a moron. Did you even read the Facebook link you posted? If that is to prove that Dems consider him a traitor because of his recent actions, then it is you who is "lamely stupid". Here, let me post from your Facebook link...

Joe Manchin ran for office as a pro-2nd Amendment politician and a democrat who would be different than the national party. He ha shown himself to be another authoritarian. He voted for the NDAA and to remove the rights of West Virginians to a fair trial. He is now finding it politically expedient to talk of gun control. Joe Manchin does not represent West Virginian values. He is just another big liberal wanting to enslave West Virginians to the government.

That FB page is run by someone who is a gun advocate among other things and he is disappointed in Manchin. And btw, further evidence of your stupidity, check out when the page was created..December 18, 2012!!! And, from the tone of the FB page, most probably a Republican who created the page.

As for the Politico link...where does it say anyone considers him a traitor? Dislike him, sure but you also have this in the same piece: Manchin’s fellow Senate Democrats are being far more conciliatory. Does that look like dislike to you?

Now, do you see why I consider you a complete moron? And, If this is what you consider "adults pool", you are a double moron. As always, thanks for playing.

You're cherry picking. And I did not limit leftist distaste for Manchin only due to the most recent actions.
That's desperation. Just like trying to make a distinction between disliking someone and considering
him to be a "traitor".

Very first paragraph from Politico you somehow "overlooked"
"Joe Manchin is sparking outright fury from liberals — with some Black Democrats invoking Jim Crow laws and Mitch McConnell as they blast the West Virginian's resistance to a sweeping elections bill"

What does this sound like to you?
Democrats are cool with Manchin blocking Biden's voting rights bill? Yeah, right! Fuck off liar.

Last edited:
You're cherry picking. And I did not limit leftist distaste for Manchin only due to the most recent actions.
That's desperation. Just like trying to make a distinction between disliking someone and considering
him to be a "traitor".

If you think the democrats don't mind Manchin sinking Joe Biden's agenda then you are stupider and
even a bigger liar than I thought.
Your outrage is hilarious because it signals face saving time for you. Live with it.
You moron. I quoted your two links. The only two links you posted. How is that cherry-picking? Seriously, you really should go quietly in the night. You are unfit to debate.

Unless you really are a masochist who likes to be called a moron. In that case, keep posting and I will keep calling you a moron. Deal?

Consequence culture. Not "cancel culture".

him to be a "traitor".

If you think the democrats don't mind Manchin sinking Joe Biden's agenda then you are stupider and
Your outrage is hilarious because it signals face saving time for you. Live with it.
You moron. I quoted your two links. The only two links you posted. How is that cherry-picking? Seriously, you really should go quietly in the night. You are unfit to debate.

Unless you really are a masochist who likes to be called a moron. In that case, keep posting and I will keep calling you a moron. Deal?
Only posting a few selected bits of text from an entire body of print.
THAT is cherry picking, It has nothing to do with how many citations you used.

Careful who you call moron. It can stick to you.

Do democrats like Joe Manchin for sinking Joe Biden's cynical voting rights bill?

Yes? Or no? Take a wild guess. Which do you think is more likely?
You'd have to be a moron to think leftists don't mind Manchin sinking a big chunk of their
agenda.
Black democrats are calling it Jim Crow! But no problem, right?

Last edited:
Oh, thank god for a second I thought the Dixie Chicks were in trouble again.

I never agreed with the treatment of the Dixie Chicks, but that is a rare, isolated case, it's not a rampant and broadly accepted GroupThink by an entire segment of your population.

Everyone knows what is going on, we all see it, it seems not everyone understands the long term consequences. Look at Canada, an economy in taters and a nation that loses it's best talent.
Clown, you guys attack anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of the Orange Ape. The other day Pence was treated to an ass chewing while giving a speech. And they're are numerous other cases. Ever hear of Liz Cheney who was replaced by Stefanik because she adores Let's Fuck Up A Deal Trump?

How did the subject magically switch from Liz Cheney to Joe Manchin?
Didn't like the way the Liz Cheney posts were going, little man?

him to be a "traitor".

Only posting a few selected bits of text from an entire body of print.
THAT is cherry picking, It has nothing to do with how many citations you used.

Careful who you call moron. It can stick to you.

Do democrats like Joe Manchin for sinking Joe Biden's cynical voting rights bill?

Yes? Or no? Take a wild guess. Which do you think is more likely?
You'd have to be a moron to think leftists don't mind Manchin sinking a big chunk of their
agenda.
Black democrats are calling it Jim Crow! But no problem, right?
LOL. Again with this crap? You really are a masochist.

Yes, Dems don't like Manchin's policy. And yes, they are calling him hateful names but as your own article points out, the fellow Dems Senators do support him. People getting angry at their own side for policy differences are a given. Nature of the beast. But compare his support to the treatment given to Liz Cheney.

You don't see people calling Manchin a traitor (my original point) unlike Liz Cheney who is now called a traitor and much worse simply because she went against der Fuhrer. Get it now? Gad, you are a moron.

I notice that you never mentioned the Facebook link. Did you check the date, yet? Now, do you see why you are a moron?

You know, we can do this all day long. You post stupid stuff and I call you a moron. Looks like you enjoy this so who am I to deny your simple pleasures?

Yeah, isn't it terrible what the Dems have done to Liz Cheney? One day she was a true Conservative and the next? A traitor and...oh wait... the wrong party...never mind.
Sheesh! More whataboutism. Do you guy all use the same playbook?

Sheesh! More whataboutism. Do you guy all use the same playbook?
Awww...another snowflake who can't bear it when the Republican crimes are laid bare. Suck it up, chump. You are going to hear a lot more. :itsok:

LOL. Again with this crap? You really are a masochist.

Yes, Dems don't like Manchin's policy. And yes, they are calling him hateful names but as your own article points out, the fellow Dems Senators do support him. People getting angry at their own side for policy differences are a given. Nature of the beast. But compare his support to the treatment given to Liz Cheney.

You don't see people calling Manchin a traitor (my original point) unlike Liz Cheney who is now called a traitor and much worse simply because she went against der Fuhrer. Get it now? Gad, you are a moron.

I notice that you never mentioned the Facebook link. Did you check the date, yet? Now, do you see why you are a moron?
Joe Manchin's "support" comes from politicians who desperately need his vote right now
so they dare not alienate Joe. Are you so stupid you don't get that or do you just like looking
like a clown?

Journalists don't have to baby Manchin. Idiot posters like you don't and Facebook freaks don't. They call him a racist and worse than that. Jamele Hill did, for instance.

Do some people call Liz Cheney a traitor? Yeah. So what? I guess she can leave the party if her feelings are that hurt but of course if she did she would never get another vote out of Wyoming ever and she would be ending her own career.

Linking arms with She Demon Nan Pelosi and voting to impeach Don Trump with just one week to go
before the Trump term ended anyway was a shitty stupid thing to do and the impeachment failed big time!
And it blew up in Nan's and Cheney's face.

Cheney is back and begging for donations by claiming she opposes Pelosi's "anti American agenda".
Swear to God! That's her story. How big will that go over after she jumped at the chance to help Pelosi out?

Get your kicks and scream your little names at me. I don't give a fuck
When your tantrums get too much I will simply drop you like a sack of radio active wastes.

You know, we can do this all day long. You post stupid stuff and I call you a moron. Looks like you enjoy this so who am I to deny your simple pleasures?
Whatever flips your little beanie propeller around. You are more absurd than tiresome so far.

I never agreed with the treatment of the Dixie Chicks, but that is a rare, isolated case, it's not a rampant and broadly accepted GroupThink by an entire segment of your population.

Everyone knows what is going on, we all see it, it seems not everyone understands the long term consequences. Look at Canada, an economy in taters and a nation that loses it's best talent.

I don't see the the situation with the Dixie Chicks as being quite the same as what we're seeing now. Fans were outraged and boycotted their music but no one demanded that their record label drop them. Radio stations didn't ban their songs. Producers didn't blacklist them. What we're seeing with Weinstein is different. Weinstein isn't being rude, obnoxious or dishonest. He's simply, as a scientist, discussing relevant science topics that raise questions uncomfortable to the Democrat narrative.
The Dixie Chicks were barred from the radio waves by large radio stations because they insulted the president

There is also
Colin Kaepernick
Liz Cheney
Coke
Disney
Mr. Potatohead
CNN
NASCAR
NFL
NBA
Any celebrity who doesn't like Trump

The problem with boycotts and cancel culture from the right is that there usually just isn't that many of you to make a difference. Where as Matt Lauer, fuck that guy, it makes sense he was fired.
link

Forum List

Back