The Democrat 2022 campaign theme

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Federal security agencies have increasingly sounded the alarm on white supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists as a "significant domestic terrorism threat."

However, experts on hate in the U.S. said this most recent mass shooting highlights how little the country has done in reckoning with the growing danger of white supremacy in this country.

"We've had too many wake-up calls at this point for me to feel confident that we're going to suddenly change the current path that we are on," Michael Edison Hayden, a senior investigative reporter at the Southern Poverty Law Center, told ABC News.

White supremacists don't just look like white-hooded Ku Klux Klan members from the history books, experts said.

comment:
It looks like the Dems will hype the Buffalo mass shooting into their 2022 campaign theme.
Whenever the Left uses the phrase "experts say" you know that it's BS.
Notice how different the Press reports on interracial crime.
They suppressed the racial motivation factor with the Frank James NYC subway shooting story and the Darrell Brooks Christmas parade assault story.

Last edited:
Federal security agencies have increasingly sounded the alarm on white supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists as a "significant domestic terrorism threat."

However, experts on hate in the U.S. said this most recent mass shooting highlights how little the country has done in reckoning with the growing danger of white supremacy in this country.

"We've had too many wake-up calls at this point for me to feel confident that we're going to suddenly change the current path that we are on," Michael Edison Hayden, a senior investigative reporter at the Southern Poverty Law Center, told ABC News.

White supremacists don't just look like white-hooded Ku Klux Klan members from the history books, experts said.

comment:
It looks like the Dems will hype the Buffalo mass shooting into their 2022 campaign theme.
They suppressed racial motivation factor with the Frank James NYC subway shooting story and the Darrell Brooks Christmas parade assault story.
196072050_4176246142427116_6244388521007698097_n.jpg

comment:
They suppressed racial motivation factor with the Frank James NYC subway shooting story and the Darrell Brooks Christmas parade assault story.
Dems have:

1. An ever widening gender gap, due to the USSC and RvW controversy.

2. Clips of Trump and his allies supporting the 1/6 insurrectionists.

3. Rampant instances by of Putin-love from ostensibly freedom loving Republicans.

4. An economy on the upswing that should be going full bore this fall, with an easing of inflation.

I don’t really see where the Republicans’ confidence is coming from, unless it’s just a set up for resumed stolen election whining.

comment:
They suppressed the racial motivation factor with the Frank James NYC subway shooting story and the Darrell Brooks Christmas parade assault story.
PatriotAct.jpg

Dems have:

3. Rampant instances by of Putin-love from ostensibly freedom loving Republicans.

4. An economy on the upswing that should be going full bore this fall, with an easing of inflation.
So fantasies are going to win an election?

Mmmmmmmm'kay.

comment:
The shooter was an AOC following whacko. He was a far leftist kook holed up in his home for 2 yrs on the net 24/7......There were warnings all over. 18 yrs old

A left winger folks....ask him, he wrote it

What a bunch of GD fools wasting your lives on not a GD thing

Last edited:
Dems have:

I don’t really see where the Republicans’ confidence is coming from, unless it’s just a set up for resumed stolen election whining.
You really believe that shit, don't you?

Dems have:

So just how long have you been delusional?

comment:
There is no "white supremacist" problem, but there is a minority supremacist problem

I'd wager if there is any racism and white supremacy it's grown because of policies they put in place. I'd dare say if there is an increase it's directly related to how progressives and blacks have behaved in recent years. I know I never was racist until the last year or so which is in response to their behavior.

And how is black supremacy acceptable? I mean Biden said he would put a black woman on the supreme court, blacks get to be on TV talking about all the special treatment they deserve, they get to bad mouth whites and call us all racists, they got thousands to riot and loot and burn for over a year in their name with no consequences and so on. Why is that ok?

Forum List

Back