The Delonghi is going to be here Wednesday!!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
WooHoo!!!
Just ordered the DeLonghi machine and it should be here next Wednesday.
Was going to order it last night and found that our Costco card expired last month.
The Wife stopped on Her way home and re upped the card.
The sale ends tomorrow so we were cutting it a bit close.
I can also verify that Costco can save you a shitload of money!!
Costco price $1700 bucks vs. Delongia price of $2499 bucks!!!
That alone will pay for our membership for well over a decade.

WooHoo!!!
Just ordered the DeLonghi machine and it should be here next Wednesday.
I used to have a DeLonghi floor AC in my home theater that sat in the room with a duct to feed the hot air outside. With a room full of tubes, my stereo generates a lot of heat.

I can also verify that Costco can save you a shitload of money!!
Costco price $1700 bucks vs. Delongia price of $2499 bucks!!!
Just be careful. Check your part numbers closely. I don't know about Costco, but Walmart beats competition on appliance pricing by working deals with manufacturers to get special models made JUST FOR THEM that are made TO A PRICE POINT. In other words, when you by a TV or other appliance at Walmart, it may be a name brand, it may look like similar models, but corners have been cut to cheapen it to meet an imposed price point.

I used to have a DeLonghi floor AC in my home theater that sat in the room with a duct to feed the hot air outside. With a room full of tubes, my stereo generates a lot of heat.

Just be careful. Check your part numbers closely. I don't know about Costco, but Walmart beats competition on appliance pricing by working deals with manufacturers to get special models made JUST FOR THEM that are made TO A PRICE POINT. In other words, when you by a TV or other appliance at Walmart, it may be a name brand, it may look like similar models, but corners have been cut to cheapen it to meet an imposed price point.

Already checked the model# for that very reason. Also found that before the sale Costco sold it for $2200.
It's like buying a kitchen faucet from the big box stores vs a plumbing company.
The big box stores have cheap plastic innards while the plumbing companies have brass.

Cool man!

Fire that thing up when you get it. All 47,469 USMB members will be there for an espresso. :04:

Cant wait for an espresso out of it!!!
To be able to press a button and have an espresso in minutes is going to be kick ass!!!
The only thing I done like is if you set it for a double shot it doesnt give you more coffee just more water.
Easy enough to just make two though.

Good. Maybe then yours is just a model from the current sales year that Costco wants to clear out off the shelves to make room for a newer model and you hit them at just the right time.

Watch how fast things get marked down after Christmas. Big stores like Walmart overestimated their sales this year and pre-ordered way too much stock. They weren't anticipating the fact that people aren't spending as much this year, due to the inflation and the fear of a recession.

Good. Maybe then yours is just a model from the current sales year that Costco wants to clear out off the shelves to make room for a newer model and you hit them at just the right time.

Kinda seems like it.
With the sale only lasting a week I was just happy to get in before it was over.
Thought about selling the Silvia but I think I'm gonna keep it.

Watch how fast things get marked down after Christmas. Big stores like Walmart overestimated their sales this year and pre-ordered way too much stock. They weren't anticipating the fact that people aren't spending as much this year, due to the inflation and the fear of a recession.

Yeah....
You should be able to get some good deals on all kinds of stuff with the biden economy.

Yeah, generally, you often get your best buying opportunities from a lot of companies in January-February for that very reason.

Forum List

Back