The Death of Real Science

Figure 4. The Special Report on Emission Scenarios (SRES-SPM-5) A2 projection from Figure 1 showing the physical uncertainty of the projected temperature trend when including ±10.1% cloud error (light shading), or the uncertainty in greenhouse gas forcing (dark shading). Inset: A close-up view of the first 20 years of the A2 projection
Skeptic The Magazine Featured Article

projections are uncertain, the importance of the different factors are uncertain. declaring that GW is manmade is ridiculous with the present day evidence. but there is a possibility that it is true. I guess we will find out eventually>

You can either prove your "science" or you can't. Barring that, all you have is a theory.

All the warmist cabal has is a theory, and a pretty shaky one at that....And they know it. Otherwise, they wouldn't be resorting to the tactics of blacklisting, evading FOIA requests, making up data for places where no collection points exist, using opinion pieces as "proof", stacking polls with respondents most likely to give the answers they're looking for, etcetera.

If this was Richard Nixon, y'all would be messing your pants, and rightly so.

All science is theory. You test with the scientific method trying to prove your theory wrong.
So far, the same with the theory of gravity, no one has been able to prove the theory of global warming false.

Annnnnd the corollary is the theory has not been proven correct either. Sooooooo if we are to follow the basic Scientific Method we look into the past (Uniformatarianism) to see what happened back then and we see that even with a complete absence of human influence the world has been both much warmer and much cooler. All within the last two thousand years so it is relevant.

Sooooo once again following the basic Scientific Method and using Occams Razor which states ....

"From any set of equally probable explanations, we should assume the one which makes the fewest fundamental assumptions is correct, until we have reason to believe otherwise"

....which means that man once again is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OBSERVED WARMING WHICH OCCURED UNTIL 1998. And which also means that until truly compelling evidence is presented (not the manufactured science we have been bombarded with for the last 20 years) man will not be responsible in the future either...

Sounds good to me! Thanks!

Ignorance is rampant concerning man made global warming. The truly ignorant call it "liberal left wing spin".
I am a life time Republican conservative and knoiw the difference between shit and shinola. A long time diver from the mid 60s, I know the facts and global warming is fact as I have seen it.
Coral reefs that are now dead that I used to float through in the late 60s that are now barren nothing are from the water warming. Even a dumb ass knows that is what caused it. Throw in man made pollution and you have exactly what is going on now.
The very same folks that claim that Obama was born in Kenya, practices as a Muslim and is partnered with Al Qaeda are the ones claiming that global wqarming is false.
Wake up dumbasses. The very scientists that claimed smoking was good for you are the ones now claiming there is no global warming.
All of us long time outdoorsmen know it is fact and we are conservatives. The right has made this a left/right issue to confuse, as the right wing fools are easily confused, to throw you off.
Are there hundreds of big time corporations and politicians tryong to get rich off of it. Of course!
But it is going on as I have sen it over the last 45 years of my life. Anyone that has travled the world as I have, dove, hunted, fished and been all around the planet.
Play the fools game of politics all you want. Facts are in and man causes the earth to warm. Get used to it and change it. Be part of the solution and get your dumb ass head out of the sand.
Either allow Rush and Sean to run your life or listen to scientific fact and personal experiences form world travelers like me.
Next thing we will hear is how the oil on the beaches is not affecting the environment. And you fools will beliee it because Rush and Sean claim it is a "left wing liberal conspiracy". Dumbasses you are.
Yes, we do believe you are stupid if you keep your eyes closed to man made global warming. Go out and put your hand over the exhaust pipe of your car. It is very hot. Multiply that times a BILLION.

And the same scientists that are preaching global warming now were preaching global cooling in the 1970's. You are just as opinionated and ignorant as those you attack. So get your head out of the sand and learn something than what the clowns at MSNBC are shoving down your throat.

I worked my way through university on a dive boat as well (32 foot Radon diving for Urchins and Abalone) and the only effects I saw were overfishing and otter and seal killing by said fishermen.

Ignorance is rampant concerning man made global warming. The truly ignorant call it "liberal left wing spin".
I am a life time Republican conservative and knoiw the difference between shit and shinola. A long time diver from the mid 60s, I know the facts and global warming is fact as I have seen it.
Coral reefs that are now dead that I used to float through in the late 60s that are now barren nothing are from the water warming. Even a dumb ass knows that is what caused it. Throw in man made pollution and you have exactly what is going on now.
The very same folks that claim that Obama was born in Kenya, practices as a Muslim and is partnered with Al Qaeda are the ones claiming that global wqarming is false.
Wake up dumbasses. The very scientists that claimed smoking was good for you are the ones now claiming there is no global warming.
All of us long time outdoorsmen know it is fact and we are conservatives. The right has made this a left/right issue to confuse, as the right wing fools are easily confused, to throw you off.
Are there hundreds of big time corporations and politicians tryong to get rich off of it. Of course!
But it is going on as I have sen it over the last 45 years of my life. Anyone that has travled the world as I have, dove, hunted, fished and been all around the planet.
Play the fools game of politics all you want. Facts are in and man causes the earth to warm. Get used to it and change it. Be part of the solution and get your dumb ass head out of the sand.
Either allow Rush and Sean to run your life or listen to scientific fact and personal experiences form world travelers like me.
Next thing we will hear is how the oil on the beaches is not affecting the environment. And you fools will beliee it because Rush and Sean claim it is a "left wing liberal conspiracy". Dumbasses you are.
Yes, we do believe you are stupid if you keep your eyes closed to man made global warming. Go out and put your hand over the exhaust pipe of your car. It is very hot. Multiply that times a BILLION.

And the same scientists that are preaching global warming now were preaching global cooling in the 1970's. You are just as opinionated and ignorant as those you attack. So get your head out of the sand and learn something than what the clowns at MSNBC are shoving down your throat.

I worked my way through university on a dive boat as well (32 foot Radon diving for Urchins and Abalone) and the only effects I saw were overfishing and otter and seal killing by said fishermen.

There was global cooling in the 70s. But only for a few years. The long term trend proof is global warming for the last 100 years.
MCNBC is shoving nothing down my throat. I get my information from scientists with the United States Navy, DOD,NOAA and many other US military, governmental, private sector research labs and industries other than those that pollute that told us that cigarrete smoking was good for us and now tell us with a straight face that there is no global warming. Please inform us how the Navy and DOD are part of the vast comspiracy of global warming.
I am unbiased and objective enough as a conservative to know better.
The United States Department of Defense and all military branches formulated their tactics decades ago on the fact that there is global warming.
Now listen, learn and observe please. The fact is there is global warming. Stage 2:
How much of it is man made? That is what we are focusing on now and Navy scientists are conducting tests as we post. Now go and start your car. Put your hand over the exhaust. Is it hot or cold? Multiply that times a billion. Coal fired power plants. Are the emissions hot or cold?
Talk about having a head in the sand.

Last edited:
You are not SERIOUSLY making the statement that the source of global warming is HEAT produced from industry? I have never heard any such claim and that lacks a serious misunderstanding of how heat in general works.

Don't you CON$ ever get tired of lying???

The VAST MAJORITY of scientific papers in the 1970s predicted global warming. There were, of course a small number of deniers predicting global cooling, but they were as wrong then as they are now. What hasn't changed is deniers still try to pretend the small number of deniers were more than they actually are. :lol:

global-cooling.jpg

time_iceage1.jpg

DENIERS!!! :rolleyes:

Riiiiight.....Time just made up those cover stories out of thin air.

Really, man, you're beyond pathetic.
So now the "Liberal" Time mag is always truthful. Got it.

There were over 40 scientific papers predicting global warming in the 1970s as opposed to 7 papers by deniers during the same period. Obviously the 40+ were right and the 7 deniers were wrong. They are STILL wrong!

Well, it's good enough for schmucks like you to believe it today, what makes it any less credible back then?
Cynics believe no one.

You're the dumb schmuck who believes the globe is cooling.

Come on, Walleyes, you faux geologist, you absolutely know nothing of what was said or published for that period in scientific journals.

Climate myths: They predicted global cooling in the 1970s - environment - 16 May 2007 - New Scientist

However, Schneider soon realised he had overestimated the cooling effect of aerosol pollution and underestimated the effect of CO2, meaning warming was more likely than cooling in the long run. In his review of a 1977 book called The Weather Conspiracy: The Coming of the New Ice Age, Schneider stated: "We just don't know...at this stage whether we are in for warming or cooling - or when." A 1975 report (pdf format) by the US National Academy of Sciences merely called for more research.

The calls for action to prevent further human-induced global warming, by contrast, are based on an enormous body of research by thousands of scientists over more than a century that has been subjected to intense - and sometimes ferocious - scrutiny. According to the latest IPCC report, it is more than 90% certain that the world is already warming as a result of human activity (see Blame for global warming placed firmly on humankind).

Update: A survey of the scientific literature has found that between 1965 and 1979, 44 scientific papers predicted warming, 20 were neutral and just 7 predicted cooling. So while predictions of cooling got more media attention, the majority of scientists were predicting warming even then.

<snip>

I thought you said you knew shit from shinola.

The first paragraph is a glittering example of non sequitur, appeal to authority and ad hominem attacks = Shit X 3.

Second paragraph: Total non sequitur = Shit

When do you get to the shinola part?

Doodeeee..... if the post begins with Dude, we know it to be shit.

In America, the federal government has gotten to big and is wrongly influencing matters that are not in the jurisdiction of the federal government. See global warming and the 9-11 investigation. Governments job in these cases is to let the scientific community do it's job, then react accordingly to the results in the best intersts of the nation, not fabricate lies as was done by the federal government in both cases.

Your proof of which is?

Come on, Walleyes, you faux geologist, you absolutely know nothing of what was said or published for that period in scientific journals.

Climate myths: They predicted global cooling in the 1970s - environment - 16 May 2007 - New Scientist

However, Schneider soon realised he had overestimated the cooling effect of aerosol pollution and underestimated the effect of CO2, meaning warming was more likely than cooling in the long run. In his review of a 1977 book called The Weather Conspiracy: The Coming of the New Ice Age, Schneider stated: "We just don't know...at this stage whether we are in for warming or cooling - or when." A 1975 report (pdf format) by the US National Academy of Sciences merely called for more research.

The calls for action to prevent further human-induced global warming, by contrast, are based on an enormous body of research by thousands of scientists over more than a century that has been subjected to intense - and sometimes ferocious - scrutiny. According to the latest IPCC report, it is more than 90% certain that the world is already warming as a result of human activity (see Blame for global warming placed firmly on humankind).

Update: A survey of the scientific literature has found that between 1965 and 1979, 44 scientific papers predicted warming, 20 were neutral and just 7 predicted cooling. So while predictions of cooling got more media attention, the majority of scientists were predicting warming even then.

Yes, yes you pathetic excuse for a debater. I am a faux geologist and yet you can't answer a simple test I gave you and you have yet to back up your assertion that I lie. I have been on this forum for a couple of months and you STILL CAN'T POINT TO A SINGLE LIE!

To bad the same can't be said about you eh old fraud!

Forum List

Back