The Death of Democrats

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
The signifance of this election simply cannot be understated. Trump's victory is only a part of it, the larger part is the revelation that the democrat party is corrupt. The media has been revealed to be complete shills. The real bigots are on the streets assaulting and looting--just like they were at Trump rallies.

Unlike the presumptuous declaration of the death of the Republican party, democrats have been relegated to a regional party advocating ludicrous gender theories and trying to radically change societal norms--and when Trump cuts taxes, the economy booms, American companies stop exporting jobs, the Democrats are going to be out of power for sometime.

15032229_10209894592054800_938642319265590244_n.jpg

The media no longer control the narrative. The public has become desensitized to their perpetual screams of racism--it isn't working anymore. College conservatives has been emboldened. It is punk rock to be conservative..

What a foolish statement.

The Dems will work to get FL, VA, PA, MI, and WI back.

Remember that Trump is a minority candidate. Dems only need a few more thousand votes in each state.

IF . . . Trump reaches to the center while patting the far right on the head, he may be in a good shape for re-election in 2020, if he wants it.

IF . . . he tries to install a Far Right agenda, he will fail and screw the GOP up for 2020.

The media no longer control the narrative. The public has become desensitized to their perpetual screams of racism--it isn't working anymore. College conservatives has been emboldened. It is punk rock to be conservative..

Propaganda is an art form. They simply will change their tactics.

Remember that Trump is a minority candidate. Dems only need a few more thousand votes in each state.

IF . . . Trump reaches to the center while patting the far right on the head, he may be in a good shape for re-election in 2020, if he wants it.

IF . . . he tries to install a Far Right agenda, he will fail and screw the GOP up for 2020.

Right. I love how the people that have beeen profoundly wrong for the last 2 years are now tell Trump what he has to do. Compromise. Reach across the aisle.

You look at the map, Democrats have lost strongholds. They have work to do, and are completely out of power.

Harry Reid and the dems, so shortsighted, changed senate rules. Trump is in the unique position to enact his entire agenda.

You were wrong then, you are wrong now, and you will continue to be wrong.

How much more can you pull out of your ass?

Right. I love how the people that have beeen profoundly wrong for the last 2 years are now tell Trump what he has to do. Compromise. Reach across the aisle.

You look at the map, Democrats have lost strongholds. They have work to do, and are completely out of power.

Harry Reid and the dems, so shortsighted, changed senate rules. Trump is in the unique position to enact his entire agenda.

I am looking at what he is doing.

You are sighing and hoping.

What I wrote above is true. You simply are afraid your master will disown you.

The signifance of this election simply cannot be understated. Trump's victory is only a part of it, the larger part is the revelation that the democrat party is corrupt. The media has been revealed to be complete shills. The real bigots are on the streets assaulting and looting--just like they were at Trump rallies.

Unlike the presumptuous declaration of the death of the Republican party, democrats have been relegated to a regional party advocating ludicrous gender theories and trying to radically change societal norms--and when Trump cuts taxes, the economy booms, American companies stop exporting jobs, the Democrats are going to be out of power for sometime.

All true and its been because Trump doesn’t take shit, he fights back and troll the left with masterfull artistry.

So we got one of the two criminals running for office.

If Jared Kushner can push out Bannon and back down the far right and the alt right agendas,
America may have the hope of remaining grat.

He is doing everything right thus far. Obama's complete ineptitude at working with Congress caused him to enact his agenda through executive order. All undone with 1 Trump signature. Yeah, he's doing a great job.

Dream on. Trump will be neutered by his own base in short order. He has chosen Jeb Bush as one of his closest advisers and Mitt Romney as Secretary of State

If Bush and Romney are in, then Bannon is out regardless of the title he holds.

What I wrote above is true. You simply are afraid your master will disown you.

No. I've gone through your posts. You've been wrong the entire time. I hope you're sitting down--you are wrong now. You're embarrassing yourself. Do everyone a favor and go protest on the interstate please.

I can watch videos of leftists getting run over all day. My favorite is BLM getting hit, but these Trump protesters are giving them a run for their money.

MayBMike has not gone through my posts. You are an embarassment to yoru side, my friend.

Please keep posting here, for my enjoyments. Here is something to consider.

Trump may discuss secretary of state job with critic Romney: source ...
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-romney-idUSKBN13C2NW
5 hours ago - Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, is being considered for secretary of state, NBC News reported on Thursday, citing ...

Trump is moving to the mainstream of the Republicans it seems, which he must do if he is to succeed in his administration.

This comes up after every election for the losing party. When Boosh the younger was elected that was the death of the democrat party. When George Jefferson, I mean Barry O got elected that was supposed to be the last we ever hear of the republicans, and here we are. Im thinking you will have your answers in a year and a half or so and you wont be to surprised.

Last edited:

Oh Thank The Oak Trees (we Druids love our Oak Trees)! The puppy and the coloring book worked and Jammie-boi Jake is back. While I don't like some of the people President Trump (a little salt in the wounds there....) is including I do have to admit that they're good at what they do. Perhaps nothing else - but in their field, arguably the best. Just as those who feared Jakie's Girl Hillary held their noses and voted for President Trump, nothing wrong with President Trump holding his nose and bringing them into the administration. Of course he needs to impress on them that they are to do their jobs and leave the jobs of others alone.

Forum List

Back