The deal with The Donald.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
News outlets everywhere, pundits on both sides, radio talk show hosts, they all have one thing in common, they all are scratching their heads wondering what the deal is with Trump and his supporters. They can't understand why nothing sticks to him, nothing stops him.

It really isn't that hard to understand.

A great many people here in the U.S. believe that we are being invaded by radical Muslims and illegal aliens and they believe that it is the most important problem facing us right now. They believe that Trump is the only candidate who will do something about the problem.

Those two issues.....um.....trump all others.

And OMG OMG OMG!!!

The GOP establishment is in a full blown panic! That is exactly what they get for trying to ignore and marginalize their base. The more upset and panicky they get over Trump, the more the base says: "Take that you lying assholes!"

The American People vs. the Political Establishment

I think this is the overwhelming theme of this year's election. Anger and disgust directed toward the political establishment is what this article claims.

I agree.

We're tired of the people we elect to represent us spending more time trying to keep the seat we gave them and padding their own pockets. Read the rest of the article @ Articles: The American People vs. the Political Establishment

I think this is the overwhelming theme of this year's election. Anger and disgust directed toward the political establishment is what this article claims.

I agree.

We're tired of the people we elect to represent us spending more time trying to keep the seat we gave them and padding their own pockets. Read the rest of the article @ Articles: The American People vs. the Political Establishment

It's a big part of his appeal as well I think.

One thing that I do like about him is his narcisim. I believe that he will, by sheer force of will, make America great because he won't accept being the leader of a second rate country. He will make us #1 because he wants it to be.

Unlike the current POTUS who wants it to be nothing special.

I agree.

think you're tired now? ... elect Trump .... you will have elected an "I WILL" mouth and a "do nothing" butthead ... now way in heck he'll be able to do the crap that gets all you PATRIOTS fired up ..

News outlets everywhere, pundits on both sides, radio talk show hosts, they all have one thing in common, they all are scratching their heads wondering what the deal is with Trump and his supporters. They can't understand why nothing sticks to him, nothing stops him.

A great many people here in the U.S. believe that we are being invaded by radical Muslims and illegal aliens and they believe that it is the most important problem facing us right now. They believe that Trump is the only candidate who will do something about the problem.

Yes, Trump does attract the retards who think Mexicans are the reason they are losers.

What's interesting is that those two "issues" actually impact very few. The real issues, the one's he is ignoring - those are the things we all live with every day.

RWNJs are so damn dumb.

Yes, Trump does attract the retards who think Mexicans are the reason they are losers.

Knock it off with your liberal talking points G.... that shit gets tiresome.

You continue to amuse me with the way you conflate truth and liberalism, completely ignorant of how self-sabotaging that is. :lol:

I agree.

think you're tired now? ... elect Trump .... you will have elected an "I WILL" mouth and a "do nothing" butthead ... now way in heck he'll be able to do the crap that gets all you PATRIOTS fired up ..

He doesn't have to close the mosques, he doesn't have to deport all illegals, the thing is he has the correct attitude about Muslims and illegals. He will get something done, unlike the rest of the candidates.

Go away you illiterate moron.

What's interesting is that those two "issues" actually impact very few. The real issues, the one's he is ignoring - those are the things we all live with every day.

RWNJs are so damn dumb.

That last sentence took you out of the discussion. Dismissed.

It isn't even a talking point. It's just trolling garbage.

You continue to amuse me with the way you conflate truth and liberalism, completely ignorant of how self-sabotaging that is. :lol:

There wasn't any truth in your idiotic statement.

In other words, a great many people are overly emotional and stupid. You included?

Forum List

Back