The Daytona 500

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I love this race.

43 cars driving side by side, bumping each others bumpers traveling over 200 mph.

43 cars, with 2 seconds separating first place from last place.

Johnson defending his title.

The Great American Race.

Yup, I am excited that number 3 will be back on the track.

Daytona is cool.

Here's what both of my brothers do instead:

[ame=http://youtu.be/ayhtGHDqNY8]IndyCar Racing vs. Sprint Car Racing - YouTube[/ame]

Used to go to a lot of Sprint tracks, that is a lot of fun to watch.

Yup, I am excited that number 3 will be back on the track.
Hoping Austin kicks as much ass in Sprint as he did in Nationwide and Trucks
:thup:

Would be good to see the Number 3 in front of the pack again. I am an Earnhardt fan from years ago. I like Junior, but he doesn't have the fire in his gut like his old man did.

The Daytona 500 sucks

43 cars in single file drafting for 500 miles. Looks like a parade

The Daytona 500 sucks

Rarely do all 43 cars stay in single file for long.
They are racers, they want to get to the front.

Well, the good news is you can change the channel.

Maybe, if you are lucky, there will be a Little Miss Pageant you can watch.

The Daytona 500 sucks

Man, you don't have a clue on Daytona. It's three wide, not single file. Johnson is a dick. I watch just to see the big one. The carnage of the mangled metal, I love it! 18!

Last edited:
The Daytona 500 sucks

Man, you don't have a clue on Daytona. It's three wide, not single file. Johnson is a dick. I watch just to see the big one. The carnage of the mangled metal, I love it! 18!

Stay in line, drop to the back of the line if you try to pass and fail. Most of the position changes take place in the pits.

It is the track that the science of drafting is displayed. It is an art. Daytona and Talladega are two different types of tracks. But so are Sonoma and Watkins Glen. If you can race competitively at these tracks, you deserve to win a championship.

The Daytona 500 sucks

Rarely do all 43 cars stay in single file for long.
They are racers, they want to get to the front.

Well, the good news is you can change the channel.

Maybe, if you are lucky, there will be a Little Miss Pageant you can watch.

Maybe he'll lucky and watch his Honey Boo Boo marathon.

The Daytona 500 sucks

Stay in line, drop to the back of the line if you try to pass and fail. Most of the position changes take place in the pits.

Idiot! 73 lead changes and 22 different leaders in 2011.

The Daytona 500 sucks

You must be confusing the Daytona 500 for an F1 race. Last years Daytona 500 had 28 lead changes among 14 different drivers. Not exactly a parade.
Looking forward to seeing Harvick drive for Stewart-Haas Racing this year. Should be an interesting year with NASCAR's new chase format.

The Daytona 500 sucks

You must be confusing the Daytona 500 for an F1 race. Last years Daytona 500 had 28 lead changes among 14 different drivers. Not exactly a parade.
Looking forward to seeing Harvick drive for Stewart-Haas Racing this year. Should be an interesting year with NASCAR's new chase format.

Rightwinger is just doing what right wingers do, acting like they know what they're talking about without having a clue.

I love this race.

43 cars driving side by side, bumping each others bumpers traveling over 200 mph.

43 cars, with 2 seconds separating first place from last place.

Johnson defending his title.

The Great American Race.

Hubby's working it. Gonna make some big bucks off those rednecks!

Except Jimmie Johnson, he's a crappy tipper and an asshole.

Early testing has the Richard Childress team up front. Hendrix may be challenged this year.

Early testing has the Richard Childress team up front. Hendrix may be challenged this year.

"Team" racing is bullshit. Blocking other drivers, so your teammate can win destroys the credibility of the sport. Drive arounds, and lucky dogs are bullshit too. Get the lap back yourself. If you can't keep up, you deserve to be laps down.

Forum List

Back