The danger you don’t see!

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, I had already made a thread about the dangers that we especially women can experience the hidden dangers and beware of our environment. In the video below a woman does not know that she is followed when she realize it is too late. the murderer in the video already trying to follow a other women but he realize she was not alone in the store.
The woman in the video who sadly got kill she did call a grand ma to ash her to call the police but shoud had call the police herself had a door lock and change the direction i mean she could had made a fast turn in the other direction. i am not blaming the victim when i said all those things but i am just saying that we in general don't think that something that bad could happen but it those and that why i want to do this thread.

Give your opinion, your Advice. Merci.
The Video.

see no evil saison 4 episode 13 - Bing video

Level the playing field ...

gettyimages-154917768-1024x1024.jpg

Nothing (for men or women) replaces situational awareness. I sometimes worry that all this "strong women!" stuff in popular culture is going to put some women and girls in unnecessary danger.

Nothing (for men or women) replaces situational awareness. I sometimes worry that all this "strong women!" stuff in popular culture is going to put some women and girls in unnecessary danger.
When Gunpowder was used in defense of a woman, that is the big equalizer...But the women "HAS" to have the necessary training and will to use the weapon.

‘Guns Make Women Safer’ | Gayle Trotter

My oldest DIL, cross trains and does Kick Boxing 5 days a week- and carries- I pity the poor fool who tries anything with her-

Agreed. It’s laughable how Hollywood often shows women around 100 lbs. beating up men twice their size.

Agreed. It’s laughable how Hollywood often shows women around 100 lbs. beating up men twice their size.

Oh, yeah, big boy??

Put up ya' dukes!!!

Pick your safe word first!

Level the playing field ...

View attachment 432156
I agree, All American women should leave their homes armed, they are lucky to lives in a Coutry that gun are permited because we can't here in Europe and I have already experienced the same thing as this woman in the video I was chased in the night by a car in a crazy speed and I drove in a high speed and I had the chance to call the police while driving and i just got my driver’s license and I was really lucky to get away with it and the police chased the guy who chased me, I was really lucky.

Forum List

Back