The Damage Obama Has Done

24. "Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama
Those of you paying attention have noticed that the Obama administration is actually doing what it promised: transforming America into a gigantic welfare state." Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama
Since President Obama's 2009 inauguration, 5.9 million people have been added to SSDI, a 23 percent increase over the last five years (compare that to 2.5 million new jobs created during the same time period);

•SSDI rolls have swollen to almost 11 million recipients (translation: 1 in 14 U.S. workers);
While everything you post is ALWAYS a lie, this lie also exposes the double standard the Right puts on "the black guy," as you called Obama in your OP.

First of all, over the last 6, not 5 but 6 years the number on disability increased by only 1.7 million, not the 5.9 million you lying scum source fabricated, and that number includes not only disabled workers but their spouses and children also.

Over Bush's last 6 years the number on disability increased MORE than under Obama's first 6 years, yet nobody on the hypocritical Right bitches about the explosion under Bush. Over Bush's last 6 years disability increased 2.1 million.

See for yourself:
Number of Social Security recipients by type of beneficiary

a. Recall this, from WaPo: Obama has trained his supporters to refuse to recognize 'terrorism,' much less 'Islamic terrorism.'

It is an insult to not recognize ISIS for what they are........Which means, the Islamic state wants to be recognized as a terror organization , and to these fellows, it insults them to not get the recognition they seek...
Exactly, but the Right identifies with any and all terrorists and gladly gives them the recognition the terrorists and the Right crave.

Those of you paying attention have noticed that the Obama administration is actually doing what it promised: transforming America into a gigantic welfare state." Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama
Since President Obama's 2009 inauguration, 5.9 million people have been added to SSDI, a 23 percent increase over the last five years (compare that to 2.5 million new jobs created during the same time period);

•SSDI rolls have swollen to almost 11 million recipients (translation: 1 in 14 U.S. workers);
While everything you post is ALWAYS a lie, this lie also exposes the double standard the Right puts on "the black guy," as you called Obama in your OP.

First of all, over the last 6, not 5 but 6 years the number on disability increased by only 1.7 million, not the 5.9 million you lying scum source fabricated, and that number includes not only disabled workers but their spouses and children also.

Over Bush's last 6 years the number on disability increased MORE than under Obama's first 6 years, yet nobody on the hypocritical Right bitches about the explosion under Bush. Over Bush's last 6 years disability increased 2.1 million.

See for yourself:

1. I never lie: the item was a direct quote from the Baltimore Sun
Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama

And the Baltimore Sun is a way Left publication....an Obama supporter.

2. So....this was the only quibble you could find out of dozens of examples? Inadvertently you have verified the point I was making: Obama is an abject and total failure.
Just like you.

See for yourself:

2. So....this was the only quibble you could find out of dozens of examples? Inadvertently you have verified the point I was making: Obama is an abject and total failure.
Just like you.
The Right claims everything is a "Left publication" no matter how far on the extreme Right they are.

But this is a perfect example of how the Right clings to their lies even after they were given the REAL numbers directly from the SSA. The Right-wing Sun gave no links to any source for their fabricated number, but you still believe their lie even after I posted a link to the source of the data! That speaks volumes to your credibility and the rest of the crap you post!

See for yourself:

Just like you.
The Right claims everything is a "Left publication" no matter how far on the extreme Right they are.

But this is a perfect example of how the Right clings to their lies even after they were given the REAL numbers directly from the SSA. The Right-wing Sun gave no links to any source for their fabricated number, but you still believe their lie even after I posted a link to the source of the data! That speaks volumes to your credibility and the rest of the crap you post!

Did I mention that you are an abject and total failure?
And sure enough....your post proves it!

"Let's try an indisputable example: In 2006, The Baltimore Sun, in a gubernatorial election year, published not one op-ed page sentence — much less an entire article — that supported incumbent Republican Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. by name. By contrast, there were many articles that year on that page (not just the editorial page) complimentary to the Democratic candidate, Martin O' Malley."
Liberal media bias is beyond doubt

And...you pretend that I lie???

Know why?

'Cause one can always know what Lefties like you are doing.....you accuse the other side of it.

Who did the Baltimore Sun endorse for President?

"Obama for president"
Obama for president

What moron wrote ".... The Right-wing Sun ..."?

Oh...you.

And you wrote this????
"That speaks volumes to your credibility and the rest of the c**p you post!"

Destroyed you, huh?

See for yourself:

Just like you.

"Let's try an indisputable example: In 2006, The Baltimore Sun, in a gubernatorial election year, published not one op-ed page sentence — much less an entire article — that supported incumbent Republican Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. by name. By contrast, there were many articles that year on that page (not just the editorial page) complimentary to the Democratic candidate, Martin O' Malley."

Know why?

'Cause one can always know what Lefties like you are doing.....you accuse the other side of it.
Still you deflect from the Right-wing Sun's LIE, on the NEWS pages, of 5.9 million on disability under Obama after 5 years when it is only 1.7 million after 6 years, with BS about the OP-ED pages.

The Right-wing Sun prints lies about Obama as facts on the hard news pages and you can only deflect with opinion pieces.

6. How do posters like this fit with Obama's program of playing down terrorism in general and Islamic terrorism specifically?

18k2f8gh5gv01jpg.jpg

Why would localities put these posters up?

Because they're necessary.

Has the Obama policy of refusing to acknowledge reality helped or hindered in the protection of the citizenry?

See for yourself:

Just like you.

Know why?

Still you deflect from the Right-wing Sun's LIE, on the NEWS pages, of 5.9 million on disability under Obama after 5 years when it is only 1.7 million after 6 years, with BS about the OP-ED pages.

The Right-wing Sun prints lies about Obama as facts on the hard news pages and you can only deflect with opinion pieces.

After posts #25, 26, and 27, everyone knows you are both stupid and a congenital liar.

See for yourself:

Just like you.

Know why?

After posts #25, 26, and 27, everyone knows you are both stupid and a congenital liar.
And that is just more OPINION, like all your counters to the Sun's lie about a 5.9 million increase in the number on disability under Obama.

"Wife in San Bernardino mass shooting pledged allegiance to ISIS in Facebook post

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The wife of the couple blamed in the deadly California shootings pledged allegiance to ISIS group and the terror group’s leader on Facebook using an alias then deleted the messages before the attacks, a U.S. law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Friday."
Wife in San Bernardino mass shooting pledged allegiance to ISIS in Facebook post

Yet Obama has disciplined the FBI and every other agency to refuse to tell the public what the threat is.

Explain why.

"Specifics details about her postings were not disclosed by the law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not allowed to discuss an ongoing investigation."
Ibid.

7. Obama's insistence on political correctness is directly responsible for the deaths of the 14 innocents slaughtered by those Muslim terrorists.
The blood is on his hands.

Due to the Obama influence, the "Damage Obama has done," many are afraid to speak up in protection of their own survival!!!

"As authorities continue to investigate the home tied to one of the suspects, Syed Farook, one man who reportedly worked near the home is saying he’d grown suspicious of activity surrounding the home leading up to yesterday’s massacre.

So, you ask, why didn’t this concerned citizen report the suspicious activity to authorities — who may have then been able to investigate and potentially avert tragedy?
The man reportedly didn’t want to appear racist.

A man who reportedly worked near the home of one of the San Bernardino mass shooting suspects said he grew suspicious when he noticed half a dozen Middle Eastern men hanging around the area.

We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What [were] they doing around the neighborhood?’ We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment,” he said.

However, the man reportedly declined to report what he felt was suspicious behavior because he didn’t want to be accused of racial profiling. When our enemy has declared itself, told us its plans and we STILL choose to ignore relevant information in the name of political correctness, we’re simply committing suicide. Political correctness is now — quite literally — killing us."
Neighbor Suspicious of San Bernardino Shooter WOULDN'T Report Him Because... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

This is the result of electing Obama.....American having to be afraid of using their unalienable right of free speech.

Liberals have done this to America.

Forum List

Back