The current fad of prominent white males claiming to be embarassed by being a white male

I view it sorta like a kid in high school wanting to be cool or popular....within liberal circles these days it is very cool to demonstrate remorse for being a white male.

I wonder what the correlation is between those upset about this and those who keep telling blacks and muslims to clean up their act?
Who is doing that?

I would never suggest that anyone NOT be proud of who they are and where they are from.

Is it any wonder that this self-hating miserable fuck (Brennen) is a goose-stepping communist shit?

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

The Cult of Banana Republicans is pretty embarrassing.

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Tell me why that is not racism.

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

I don't think the yahoos are inferior because of their race. They're yahoos who believed Trumpybear. That's just stupidity.

I know, I know, ewe see wasict ev-wewhere.

This thread is about people identifying a group by race and gender, ie white males, and saying they are inferior.

If you don't do that, then I don't know why you are defending those that do.

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

I don't think the yahoos are inferior because of their race. They're yahoos who believed Trumpybear. That's just stupidity.

This thread is about people identifying a group by race and gender, ie white males, and saying they are inferior.

The link is about Brennan. who said

"I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, with what I see other white males say. It just shows, with very few exceptions, like Mitt Romney, Liz Chenny, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity. And so they’ll continue to gaslight the country, the way Donald Trump did," Brennan said.

Seems to me it's all political and has nothing to do with race at all. You want to make it about race, desperately.

Certainly not these;

1614722902934.png

is hilarious.

"I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, with what I see other white males say. It just shows, with very few exceptions, like Mitt Romney, Liz Chenny, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity. And so they’ll continue to gaslight the country, the way Donald Trump did," Brennan said.

Seems to me it's all political and has nothing to do with race at all. You want to make it about race, desperately.

So why did Brennan specifically mention his own race and the races of others? Answer: because he's a racist shitbag.

is hilarious.

His words.

"I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male"

He does not say, that he is glad he is not a Trump supporter or a congressional republican, he identifies a group based on race and gender and puts them down because of the actions of a few individual of that group.

THat you can't see that that is racism, is you revealing that all your talk of racism was nothing to you but a partisan talking point.

is hilarious.

So why did Brennan specifically mention his own race and the races of others? Answer: because he's a racist shitbag.

How many races did he mention and did he use his embarrassment to claim superiority over some other race?

is hilarious.

How many races did he mention and did he use his embarrassment to claim superiority over some other race?

He judged a racial gender group by the actions of a few and found the whole racial/gender group to be "embarrassing" because of it.

That is racism. That you don't know this, makes all your previous complaints about wacism, null and void.

is hilarious.

His words.

He does not say, that he is glad he is not a Trump supporter or a congressional republican, he identifies a group based on race and gender and puts them down because of the actions of a few individual of that group.

THat you can't see that that is racism, is you revealing that all your talk of racism was nothing to you but a partisan talking point.

Being embarrassed over how some others of your ethnic group act is not an example of racism in any way shape or form.

is hilarious.

He judged a racial gender group by the actions of a few and found the whole racial/gender group to be "embarrassing" because of it.

That is racism. That you don't know this, makes all your previous complaints about wacism, null and void.

He is personally embarrassed by the actions of some of his own ethnic group which is not racist at all.

My complaint about racism is that most people mistake prejudice for racism.

is hilarious.

His words.

Being embarrassed over how some others of your ethnic group act is not an example of racism in any way shape or form.

He said that he was "embarrassed" by being a "white male" because of the actions of the others.

That is judging the group as a whole, based on the actions of a few.

He is not judging himself by his own actions or character, but by his skin color, which is, IN HIS OPINION, something to be ashamed of.

That is him judging an individual, ie himself, not based on his individual actions or character but on his skin color.

That is racism.

That you need that explained to you is bad enough.

That even after the explanation you are still unable to understand it, is quite sad.

is hilarious.

His words.

The leftists are always the arbiters of what and who is racist.
To prove they arw genuine, I am 100% sure they will answer this question correctly knowing how strongly they feel about racism and constantly strive to destroy it whenever it years its ugly head.

Here goes, all leftist are encouraged to respond.

Is the following statement and its owner racist:

' I dont want my children growing up in a racial jungle' ?

is hilarious.

He is personally embarrassed by the actions of some of his own ethnic group which is not racist at all.

My complaint about racism is that most people mistake prejudice for racism.

Know what you mean. I dislike the color purple.

Forum List

Back