The cult like power of the Left

Do you disagree with the right wing meme that you shouldn't have children if you can't afford them? Is that the only reason why people might not want to spit out another child every year or so? You're just pouting because the majority disagrees with your goals, and you are looking for another excuse to whine like a big baby.

Votto

This is a very desperate attack and so incredibly stupid.

My girlfriend and I are both 18. We have no desire to ever have kids, and we both agree it would be too much of a burden on us that we just don't want to handle yet. It's not an overcoming desire to make kids.
Start getting involved in the stock market, even though it is very high, learn about dividend stocks, invest 100 dollars each a month into those dividend stocks, in 40 years you could have over 2 million dollars. When you have kids, invest in a custodial account for each child, invest 100 dollars a month in dividend paying stocks, and in 18 years they could have over 1/2 million dollars. If your kids use it for college, it is tax free, if they dont go to college that money can be used to start a business, car, house, and they wont start out in life with a large debt....

1627472831917.png

The above Left leaning article was written to help explain why the birth rates have plummeted all around the globe. The premise of the article is, that this is a perfectly natural outcome for obvious reasons, whether it be wanting more personal freedom or better economic security, etc.

But the truth of the matter is, there is nothing natural about this. We are biologically driven to reproduce, and we crave family. That is the history of mankind. But the Left, as always, either tries to rewrite history or virtually ignore what it finds unpleasant or distasteful.

The power of the cult of the Left is so great that it has found a myriad of ways to overcome this biological drive, through such things as birth control, abortion, gay sex, and just convincing people they, and the rest of the world, would be better off if they did not have children.

Imagine if the Left could next overcome your drive to breath.
It would be easy to reverse this trend. Get rid of Social Security, eliminate the Middle Class, and don't provide health care to the poor. They'll soon realize they need lots of children so some will survive to take care of them in their old age. Tradition.

On the other hand we can make it easier to have families by providing day care, time off for parents, etc. Might slow the decline a bit but it is really affluence that lowers the birth rate.

The above Left leaning article was written to help explain why the birth rates have plummeted all around the globe. The premise of the article is, that this is a perfectly natural outcome for obvious reasons, whether it be wanting more personal freedom or better economic security, etc.

But the truth of the matter is, there is nothing natural about this. We are biologically driven to reproduce, and we crave family. That is the history of mankind. But the Left, as always, either tries to rewrite history or virtually ignore what it finds unpleasant or distasteful.

The power of the cult of the Left is so great that it has found a myriad of ways to overcome this biological drive, through such things as birth control, abortion, gay sex, and just convincing people they, and the rest of the world, would be better off if they did not have children.

Well....lets see.

1/2 of this nation thinks storming the capitol if you lose an election is just peachy.
1/2 of this nation believes that workers are lazy
1/2 of this nation thinks school shootings are unfortunate but refuses to do anything about it.
1/2 of this nation thinks women are second class citizens
1/2 of this nation feel that minorities are second class citizens and Rapists

Yeah, I can't imagine why nobody wants to have sex with you.

You exhibit only ignorance with this. Birthrates are falling for known reasons... but not known to you, obviously. People have fewer kids when they have greater economic security. With the rise of a middle class in India, for example, birth rates are falling there. Immigrants to the USA often come from families with many children, but themselves have far fewer once they've got a job and a decent life here. My own grandmother was one of 11 children. She had 4. My mother had 4. And we are white people from West Virginia.

This has nothing to do with birth control, gays, the Left, or any of the scapegoats you employ, Nazi-style, in your severely failed attempt to explain social phenomena which are far beyond your failed comprehension.

Read a book. In fact, shut up until you've read a few dozen, and not white-right BS from Ann Coulter... real science.

Obammy eight years of war.

Trump zero.

Next!
Listen up, racist schmuck. His name is Obama. Your name is shit. Racists are not human, and that's how I'd treat you... as vermin.

Trumpolini wanted to attack Iran after the election so he could stay in power! LOL!!! That's the guy you idolize, you absurd deluded gutless soulless chump & colossal schmuck!?!?

Laugh now, cry later, little incel boy.

barrag-o should have....shit stain
Who put us into Afghanistan? I'm truly sick and tired of your white right lies, referring to all you RepubliQan cultists. For the same event you'll praise a Republican and curse a Democrat. Trumpolini didn't pull the troops from Afghanistan, and so in fact there were 4 years of war under his ill-begotten regime. I guess his puppet-master Putin forgot to tell him that you can't win in Afghanistan.

The shit stain in play here is whoever bore you, boy. Your treasonous comments about a decent President are not acceptable, so you can shut your goddam mouth now, traitor.

Well....lets see.

1/2 of this nation thinks storming the capitol if you lose an election is just peachy.
1/2 of this nation believes that workers are lazy
1/2 of this nation thinks school shootings are unfortunate but refuses to do anything about it.
1/2 of this nation thinks women are second class citizens
1/2 of this nation feel that minorities are second class citizens and Rapists

Yeah, I can't imagine why nobody wants to have sex with you.
He thinks "the Left" told all those women not to touch him... It's George Soros PAYING them not to touch him!

Not children, but SLAVES...
You insult all who've been slaves, and do it moronically.

I am a progressive Democrat, have NEVER voted for a Republican (I'm too ethical and too smart for that). I drive where I want. I work where I want, assuming I'll get hired which I do. I eat what I want. I watch any sort of media I want, left right or indifferent.

I'm a slave? You're a cretin.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You insult all who've been slaves, and do it moronically.

I am a progressive Democrat, have NEVER voted for a Republican (I'm too ethical and too smart for that). I drive where I want. I work where I want, assuming I'll get hired which I do. I eat what I want. I watch any sort of media I want, left right or indifferent.

I'm a slave? You're a cretin.

1). If you live in one of the "Utopian" Democrat Hell Holes you've voted so vigorously for, your chances of being murdered, robbed or assaulted are good.
2). Like many "Smart" Democrats, you likely fled your Democrat hell hole, only to resume voting for the exact policies and political idiots you fled.

Which idiots sock are you anyway? CandyCorn?

Listen up, racist schmuck. His name is Obama. Your name is shit. Racists are not human, and that's how I'd treat you... as vermin.

Trumpolini wanted to attack Iran after the election so he could stay in power! LOL!!! That's the guy you idolize, you absurd deluded gutless soulless chump & colossal schmuck!?!?

Laugh now, cry later, little incel boy.

Poor Trump.. He knows NOTHING about foreign policy or anything else.

Start getting involved in the stock market, even though it is very high, learn about dividend stocks, invest 100 dollars each a month into those dividend stocks, in 40 years you could have over 2 million dollars. When you have kids, invest in a custodial account for each child, invest 100 dollars a month in dividend paying stocks, and in 18 years they could have over 1/2 million dollars. If your kids use it for college, it is tax free, if they dont go to college that money can be used to start a business, car, house, and they wont start out in life with a large debt....

View attachment 518310

I've been considering it, but taking into account that I have luck worse than Wile E. Coyote, I'll stick to learning more for a while.

Forum List

Back