The Country Was Built On The Rule Of Law But Democrats / Biden Tearing That Apart At The Seams

So, when are we seeing a new civil war? Isn't it time already for us to sit down and enjoy you at each other's throat for a change?
What makes you think we are not already in one?

What would a Civil War look like today?

What makes you think we are not already in one?

What would a Civil War look like today?
If storming the Capitol to stop the transition of power isn’t an insurrection then we sure as hell aren’t in a civil war.

Apparently Biden is weaponizing the DoJ by separating politicians from prosecution decisions while the DoJ investigated and prosecutes actual crimes.

Actually you know what, that sounds like the opposite of weaponizing and a lot like how the DoJ is supposed to operate.

Nope. We are not yet at the point where we start a new civil war. Peaceful change through elections is still possible and at this moment it looks like the Democrats are going to lose big time in the upcoming Midterms. If conservatives can also win big in 2024 we will have reduced the Democratic Party’s control significantly so we can make the changes necessary to right the ship of state.

Of course we have to make damn sure the elections are not rigged.
I respectfully disagree.

I think this country is too broke to be fixed at the ballot box. We need a reset. Our Founding Fathers suspected that we would need one from time to time.

We need major changes to return to the Rule of Law and to adhere to the Bill of Rights and we are not going to get it when the division is America v Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

The other thing about elections is that electing Republicans over Democrats will not change much of anything. Republicans are weak. They wouldn't even protest a blatantly stolen election. Remember when they controlled all of Congress and the White House and couldn't even pass immigration reform that Trump demanded. Hell, the shitheads couldn't even do away with Obamacare, which was a disaster. The only thing of substance we got out of Trump's Republican Congress was a rinky dink tax cut. Almost everything that Trump did that was great was done by his office.

There is only one Party and that is the Party of Big Government. The Republicans are the moderate branch and the Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch. We are not going to make much headway with that. We need a reset.

If you call Republicans conservative, then yes we do.

My definition of a conservative does not include massive spending and huge amounts of debt. My definition of a conservative does not include passing things like the PATRIOT Act among others.

My definition of a conservative says that the last actual conservative to be elected president was a bloke named Calvin.
No one is interested in your self serving definition of conservative. You're a phony.

I respectfully disagree.

I think this country is too broke to be fixed at the ballot box. We need a reset. Our Founding Fathers suspected that we would need one from time to time.

We need major changes to return to the Rule of Law and to adhere to the Bill of Rights and we are not going to get it when the division is America v Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

The other thing about elections is that electing Republicans over Democrats will not change much of anything. Republicans are weak. They wouldn't even protest a blatantly stolen election. Remember when they controlled all of Congress and the White House and couldn't even pass immigration reform that Trump demanded. Hell, the shitheads couldn't even do away with Obamacare, which was a disaster. The only thing of substance we got out of Trump's Republican Congress was a rinky dink tax cut. Almost everything that Trump did that was great was done by his office.

There is only one Party and that is the Party of Big Government. The Republicans are the moderate branch and the Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch. We are not going to make much headway with that. We need a reset.
It’s almost as if Trump was actually a shitty leader.

It’s specifically the characteristics that his supporters like are the characteristics that made him a shitty leader.

What law? The law doesn't matter. What law prompted the goons to break into Maralago?

This is the point. They'll break in first, then find the crime. Small minds, like yours, believe you're on the good side so it will never happen to you. And who cares what happens to the dirty people, right?
Right. You're getting it now.

Technically typing...If Trump was like the Progs, Hillary would have had many criminal hearings. He did not do it.
You mean he didn’t follow through with his promise of locking her up and enforce the law? He let a criminal off the hook? Is this something you applaud?

6+ years of treason, failed coup attempts, broken laws, and dozens of failed 'We've got him THIS time's from irrational hate-driven Trump-obsessed Democrats and snowflakes is partly why we are where we are
You make these claims but how many of these dem coup leaders got indicted by Trumps DOJ? They are law breakers right?? How many of Trumps circle got indicted?? Let the facts tell the story, not online trolls

Do I really have to remind you who that REALLY is, snowflake?
The reality is many left wingnuts did go overboard in reaction to Trump and were crybaby losers. The reality is that many many more Republicans fed into Trumps lies, coup attempts, a literal insurrection at the capital, and have now been crybaby losers for the past few years. It’s embarrassing that we have so many stupid gullible people in this country still persisting that the election was stolen. Y’all took what the Dems did to a whole new level. Do better be better

She should have been indicted, but Comey let her off.
Comey was replaced by Trumps pick and Lynch was replaced by trumps pick. If there was actually something there they could have done something. They didn’t

I am confused?

Do these look like 'frustrated' Clinton supporters?

View attachment 684134

View attachment 684133

View attachment 684135
Bwuhahahaha

They look like a bunch of 'CRYBABY LOSERS' and PSYCHOS SCREAMING AT THE SKY, snowflake.

In light of these photos, your attempt to brand Trump and Trump supporters as such is another prime example of Democrats / snowflakes attempting accuse others of being who THEY are and doing what THEY have done / are doing.

FAIL!
You seem hellbent on your hyper-partisan revisionist perversions of long-discredited nonsense to divert the focus from real and present matters, i.e., in the realm of lawful prosecution where credible, substantive evidence is essential, and the ravings of blowhards and puppet masters has no merit.

Dead end Trumpers' blowing gas about fantasies of yore vs current fact-based litigation

The Cry Baby Loser lost, and his various schemes to destroy democracy have all fizzled.

The reckonings are nigh:

White House records...​

US Capitol riot...​

Election interference...​

Financial affairs...​

Sexual misconduct...​

That must be everything, right?​

Not quite. A long list of other investigations and potential lawsuits includes:​
• The Washington DC attorney general's criminal investigation into the 6 January attack. Last year, he said Mr Trump could possibly be charged for encouraging the violence but no action has been taken​
• Various lawsuits by police officers who have accused Mr Trump of inciting the 6 January attack in which they suffered injuries​
• A lawsuit by Mr Trump's niece, Mary Trump, who says her uncle and his siblings allegedly cheated her out of inheritance. Mr Trump has sought to dismiss the lawsuit, which was filed in a state court in New York City​
• A lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court by Mr Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, who alleges his old boss sent him back to prison in retaliation for writing a tell-all memoir.​
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 10.49.49 AM.png
Nobody plays victim cards bigger than mine!
- and mine are in flashing neon that I make Mexico oay for!

You seem hellbent on your hyper-partisan revisionist perversions of long-discredited nonsense to divert the focus from real and present matters, i.e., in the realm of lawful prosecution where credible, substantive evidence is essential, and the ravings of blowhards and puppet masters has no merit.

Dead end Trumpers' blowing gas about fantasies of yore vs current fact-based litigation

The Cry Baby Loser lost, and his various schemes to destroy democracy have all fizzled.

The reckonings are nigh:

White House records...​

US Capitol riot...​

Election interference...​

Financial affairs...​

Sexual misconduct...​

That must be everything, right?​

Not quite. A long list of other investigations and potential lawsuits includes:​
• The Washington DC attorney general's criminal investigation into the 6 January attack. Last year, he said Mr Trump could possibly be charged for encouraging the violence but no action has been taken​
• Various lawsuits by police officers who have accused Mr Trump of inciting the 6 January attack in which they suffered injuries​
• A lawsuit by Mr Trump's niece, Mary Trump, who says her uncle and his siblings allegedly cheated her out of inheritance. Mr Trump has sought to dismiss the lawsuit, which was filed in a state court in New York City​
• A lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court by Mr Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, who alleges his old boss sent him back to prison in retaliation for writing a tell-all memoir.​
Nobody plays victim cards bigger than mine!
- and mine are in flashing neon that I make Mexico oay for!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The filthy ass Democrat Party TDS afflicted mental illness is the source of Trump's troubles right now.

However, the filthy Democrat Party is the one in big trouble now. They are going to lose Congress big time in the upcoming mid terms and it will be decades before America elects another Democrat shithead to be President after this Potatohead disaster. What in the hell were you idiots thinking enabling that worthless piece of shit to steal the election?

Better up your stolen election game if you Democrats plan to ever gain power again because that is the only way you turds are going to get it.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The filthy ass Democrat Party TDS afflicted mental illness is the source of Trump's troubles right now.

However, the filthy Democrat Party is the one in big trouble now. They are going to lose Congress big time in the upcoming mid terms and it will be decades before America elects another Democrat shithead to be President after this Potatohead disaster. What in the hell were you idiots thinking enabling that worthless piece of shit to steal the election?

Better up your stolen election game if you Democrats plan to ever gain power again because that is the only way you turds are going to get it.
Your torrid Trump bum-kissing vs the United States justice system?

No contest.

Forum List

Back