The Country Was Built On The Rule Of Law But Democrats / Biden Tearing That Apart At The Seams

....like the snowflakes who became so mentally unbalanced they literally ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky

View attachment 684142

Bwuhahahaha
Trump's lie that his lickspittles parrot?

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.50.28 PM.png

"It's Bullshit!"

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 3.52.13 PM.png

McConnell called Trump after congratulating
Joe Biden on winning the election. Trump insisted he had won,
uttered expletives and accused him of disloyalty.
McConnell responded,

"You lost the election!"
and hung up.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 4.09.43 PM.png

they privately accepted Trump's lost.​

The Loser can't handle the truth.
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 3.59.15 PM.png

Trump's lie that his lickspittles parrot?

View attachment 684229
"It's Bullshit!"

View attachment 684235
McConnell called Trump after congratulating
Joe Biden on winning the election. Trump insisted he had won,
uttered expletives and accused him of disloyalty.
McConnell responded,

"You lost the election!"
and hung up.

View attachment 684241

they privately accepted Trump's lost.​

The Loser can't handle the truth.
View attachment 684236

Wow...you don't even give a damn this thread has nothing to do with Trump. You just can't help yourself trying to make EVERY thread about him.

Dude, seriously, get some professional frickin' help.

Wow...you don't even give a damn this thread has nothing to do with Trump. You just can't help yourself trying to make EVERY thread about him.

Dude, seriously, get some professional frickin' help.
As noted, "The Country Was Built on the Rule of Law" and our justice system is presently confirming that precept in several venues.

Here Are All Of The Legal Issues Trump Faces For Trying To Overthrow The Election

Of course, that rap sheet doesn't even include his being nabbed in possession of classified government documents.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 5.03.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 4.39.52 PM.png

As noted, "The Country Was Built on the Rule of Law" and our justice system is presently confirming that precept in several venues.
Yup - the FBI

- VIOLATED Constitution

- Violated Patriot Act

- Defrauded the FISA Court

- Illegally spied on Americans

- Illegally spied on the Pres

- Participated in failed coup

- Helped brand parents 'terrorists'

CIA

- Illegally spied on the Senate

- Participated in failed coup

DOJ

- Refuses to go after Democrats who threatened USSC Justices & incited assassination attempts

- Refused to enforce laws against violent liberal protestors

- Protected Vientiane domestic terrorists who perpetrated over 60 bombings of churches and pro life centers

- Authorized the unprecedented, historic, 'unwarranted' raid of a US President's home, the 1st in US history

How can conservatives win big when there are none on the ballot?
You may define conservative differently than I do or you live in a very liberal state.

I would call most Republicans conservative with the exception of RINOs like Romney.

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?

They are all scams that will get thrown out of court.
And a judge is getting ready to order Garland to release the affidavit used for the warrant on Mar-A-Lago. Though there are already threats that they’ll redact it heavily in an attempt to cover the FBI’s asses.

You may define conservative differently than I do or you live in a very liberal state.

I would call most Republicans conservative with the exception of RINOs like Romney.

If you call Republicans conservative, then yes we do.

My definition of a conservative does not include massive spending and huge amounts of debt. My definition of a conservative does not include passing things like the PATRIOT Act among others.

My definition of a conservative says that the last actual conservative to be elected president was a bloke named Calvin.

My definition of a conservative does not include massive spending and huge amounts of debt. My definition of a conservative does not include passing things like the PATRIOT Act among others.

My definition of a conservative says that the last actual conservative to be elected president was a bloke named Calvin.
Well it is true that conservatives today are not what conservatives were yesterday.

Nope. We are not yet at the point where we start a new civil war. Peaceful change through elections is still possible and at this moment it looks like the Democrats are going to lose big time in the upcoming Midterms. If conservatives can also win big in 2024 we will have reduced the Democratic Party’s control significantly so we can make the changes necessary to right the ship of state.

Of course we have to make damn sure the elections are not rigged.
But they are. You said so

Well it is true that conservatives today are not what conservatives were yesterday.

Today conservatives are defined by what social issues they support vice fiscal ones. Which is why we now have 31 trillion dollars of national debt

Yup - the FBI...
Trump bum kissers attacking law enforcement fails again.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

Trump's lie that he won in a "Landslide!", his goon attack on Congress, his fake elector scheme, his threatening Republican officeholders of integrity to falsify the vote, and his absconding with classified government documents are among the crimes currently being adjudicated.

The attempted diversion is ideological media entertainers blowing gas and the lickspittles parroting the flatulence.

‘Fox & Friends’ Begs Trump to Make Supporters Lay Off FBI

Mike Pence defends FBI after Mar-a-Lago raid, says pro-Trump attacks ‘must stop’

The RINOs of Trumpery try to redefine conservatism as featuring contempt for law enforcement and intrusive, statist authoritarianism.

Many people have been claiming that law enforcement was weaponized against the people for years.

They protested and when they tried to get the ear of the president, the president called them SOB's.

Only now that, that same president stole national security papers and law enforcement was forced to retrieve them do we have a problem?

Great article on where America finds itself right now.

(Actually try to read the article before attacking / responding)

From the end of the article:

I do believe the American people are waking up. I do believe that a majority of this country sees what is coming out of Washington and from the liberal media as wrongdoing.

I just hope we are not too late.

I hope not too. We shall see.

So, when are we seeing a new civil war? Isn't it time already for us to sit down and enjoy you at each other's throat for a change?

Yeah? What nation you from? Is your military in great shape to take care of your own back? Or are you Russian, in which case you have been gutted by Ukraine?

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob was telling Hillary that she was going to be in jail during the debates. She wasn't even indicted for any crime...yet at all of his rallies brainless fuckstains like yourself were chanting "lock her up".

Somehow the "rule of law" was never given a second thought.

Thread fail...as per usual.

Board Liberal Loon cannot see the difference between everyday Americans chanting "lock her up" and the DOJ/FBI working together to, you know, lock someone up.

She will have no defense of this point, so she will personally attack me. I am unaffected by these attacks, but it's all she has.

Trump bum kissers attacking law enforcement fails again.

Trump's lie that he won in a "Landslide!", his goon attack on Congress, his fake elector scheme, his threatening Republican officeholders of integrity to falsify the vote, and his absconding with classified government documents are among the crimes currently being adjudicated.

The attempted diversion is ideological media entertainers blowing gas and the lickspittles parroting the flatulence.

‘Fox & Friends’ Begs Trump to Make Supporters Lay Off FBI

Mike Pence defends FBI after Mar-a-Lago raid, says pro-Trump attacks ‘must stop’
The police shot and killed an unarmed protestor, used excessive force.

Look at your own photo, snowflake - as the pice attack, HOW MANY CELL PHONE CAMERAS CAN YOU COUNT?

Hard to attack police when you are trying to film what's going on...

Forum List

Back