The controversial ex-CIC Barry Obama is showing more signs of his mental illness

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Last edited:
Obama is who wants to kill millions of people because he helped arm the genocidal maniac Iranians with nukes.

Here is a hint. The Iranians constantly chant "death to America and death to Israel"

Obama is who wants to kill millions of people because he helped arm the genocidal maniac Iranians with nukes.

Here is a hint. The Iranians constantly chant "death to America and death to Israel"
Exactly what kind of nukes did he give them?With Congressional approval...

Desperate Obama plays Hitler Card as his "legacy" slowly twists in the wind:

Obama just invoked the rise of Hitler in a stark warning to America

Won't be long before President Trump has wiped out all the Marxist carp Obama EO'd on the backs of working Americans.

But the one Obama legacy President Trump won't be able to wipe out is The Great Obama racist war of His brothers-in-pigmentation war against whites. There's too much loot in that for it to simply go away.

Coming from a guy who killed a citizen without a trail and wiretapped the press
Do you always defend people that take up arms against the US?

It isn't about "defending" anyone. It is about the difference between a citizen and a none citizen. If he was killed in combat fine no problem. He wasn't.

We have to keep that line no matter what. You can make an argument that Mueller and the people who are letting this "investigation" go on are committing at treason or trying to do a coup at least.

Why can't Trump kill them all with an unmanned drone?

So you're for al Qaeda terrorists launching attacks on and killing American women and children?

You guys and your hatred of President Obama are something else.

It isn't about "defending" anyone. It is about the difference between a citizen and a none citizen. If he was killed in combat fine no problem. He wasn't.

We have to keep that line no matter what. You can make an argument that Mueller and the people who are letting this "investigation" go on are committing at treason or trying to do a coup at least.

I just needed a retort to see which sock this was reiterating old propaganda...Thanks..

3C894504-669F-4E07-8EBF-A23A5A4A5411.jpeg

Because millions see with their own eyes this current prez showing signs of dementia this blatant racist thinks he can turn it around on President Obama. Not working asshole.

DBF7B4DD-8188-49C6-8291-DA427551FBC0.jpeg
The controversial racist ex-CIC Barry Obama is showing more signs of his mental illness with his bizarre insinuation that President Trump wants to murder 60 million Americans

When these far left bigot Democrats use the word “nativist” it is an expression of their contempt for people who feel patriot about being Americans.

Never never never elect people who hate your country.

Obama Suggests Trump Akin to Hitler: '60 Million People Died...You've Got to Pay Attention and Vote'

I just needed a retort to see which sock this was reiterating old propaganda...Thanks..

Because the US government has never committed crimes against it's citizens on a mass scale

:rolleyes-41: Japanese Americans

So you're for al Qaeda terrorists launching attacks on and killing American women and children?

No I am not for "Qaeda terrorists launching attacks on and killing American women and children" which is why I don't believe in importing them like liberals are for.

Because the US government has never committed crimes against it's citizens on a mass scale

No I am not for "Qaeda terrorists launching attacks on and killing American women and children" which is why I don't believe in importing them like liberals are for.

So you're just for protecting American traitors turned al Qaeda terrorist in Yemen? Nobody believes in importing terrorist. Not liberals, not conservatives.

So you're just for protecting American traitors turned al Qaeda terrorist in Yemen? Nobody believes in importing terrorist. Not liberals, not conservatives.

Then why are liberals for letting people from the Middle East into the country?

The governments in that region are so messed up they can't be trusted, but we need to let them in because of people's feelings

Then why are liberals for letting people from the Middle East into the country?

The governments in that region are so messed up they can't be trusted, but we need to let them in because of people's feelings

Because they want to get away from the shitholes like my ancestors wanted to get away from the European shitholes of the 18th and 19th century?

I oppose letting in the Government of any ME country into the USA in any shape or form.

Forum List

Back