The Coming Race War Won't be About Race

I've been trying to explain to people that the vast majority of Americans are interrelated to the point of essentially being an independent, if young, ethnic group of our own for a long time now. Basically every "black" man in this country who isn't a recent immigrant from Africa or the child of one has "white" and indigenous ancestors not very far back. That holds true for the other two groups as well. As the Latino population increases their share in the national gene pool will as well. It's inevitable that our status as an independent race will only solidify and become even more physically obvious as time goes on and the different groups become even more blended together. "Race" in this country has nothing to do with actual genetics but skin color and social class. Pushing racism and identity politics is really just pushing class war as you pit the richer and poorer sides of our collective ethnos - our family of families - against each other.

Even if the events happening aren't really about race, if you're not black and you or someone you care about gets robbed, brutalized, or murdered by some black person who absolutely does think it's about race, then it is about race and will stay that way for a very long time to come.
I agree there is just as much black-against-white racism in the US as white-against-black racial discrimination, but the former has almost no measurable economic or social impact on the future of the white community while racist whites still exert a big influence on future black communities.

Does whitey get some affirmative action when he becomes the minority?

shiiting your pants aren't you

I am sure you will be treated as like the current minorities

7298470694_31545071fe.jpg

The radical left has been preaching anarchy and revolution since Herbert Hoover was president. Bill Ayers and his mob of misfits are considered to be heroes by the standards the radical left set. Now they are promoting a race/poverty war in the greatest most tolerant Country in the world where our alleged poverty class is the upper middle class in most of Europe. When democrats get in trouble you can count on anarchists to come out of the political closet and preach hatred to the low information idiots.

The radical left has been preaching anarchy and revolution since Herbert Hoover was president. Bill Ayers and his mob of misfits are considered to be heroes by the standards the radical left set. Now they are promoting a race/poverty war in the greatest most tolerant Country in the world where our alleged poverty class is the upper middle class in most of Europe. When democrats get in trouble you can count on anarchists to come out of the political closet and preach hatred to the low information idiots.
Not to leave out another anti federalist of a revolutionary with his calls to revolution at least every generation....Thomas Jefferson...he really hated George Washington....

Now they are promoting a race/poverty war in the greatest most tolerant Country in the world where our alleged poverty class is the upper middle class in most of Europe.
Where the number of US middle class households has dropped by 11 percent since the 1970s and median middle-class income has dropped by 5% over the last decade. As always, you forget to mention how European households benefit from single payer healthcare in ways US households can't even imagine.
Ferguson The Coming Race War Won t Be About Race

You poor abused black child.
Think it can't get worse?
wealth.jpg

I am quite happy with my 6 figures and the things I earn.

I covet nothing another man has.

You?

You want everything someone else has earned and worse, you want the Government to give it to you.

I'm just a middle aged man telling a covetous little black child like you to fuck off.

Pretty simple

wealth.jpg

You?

You want everything someone else has earned and worse, you want the Government to give it to you.

I'm just a middle aged man telling a covetous little black child like you to fuck off.

Pretty simple

You poor pompous, superficial, slow witted white man......600 dollars don't make a six figure income.

Pretty simple
4a617eafc44d87cebff41a8d80793147.jpg

Simple as shit, Bigot.

You are as simple as it gets kid.

Whitey ruined your life......only whitey never did anything to you.

You are a professional victim attempting to whine your way into some money you don't deserve.

The fact is this kid, YOU are the bigot. You hate whitey and think he owes you everything.

He doesn't,we don't owe you jack kid, get a job.

You want more money?

Better yourself.

wealth.jpg

You?

Pretty simple

You poor pompous, superficial, slow witted white man......600 dollars don't make a six figure income.

Too funny, you another po black chile hatin on whitey?

You are a professional victim attempting to whine your way into some money you don't deserve.

The fact is this kid, YOU are the bigot. You hate whitey and think he owes you everything.

He doesn't,we don't owe you jack kid, get a job.
Your stupid is well beyond the usual cretin conservative level on this board; tell me why I should "get a job" when I am already retired? Maybe you should have spent more time getting an education before making a complete fool of yourself by jumping to ridiculous/erroneous conclusions about someone you know absolutely nothing about?

The famous GOP motto is one doesn't need an education, just needs to be willing to work hard. More fallacy.

Forum List

Back