The Coke company was created by a man who fought for slavery, should the company be dissolved?

Should Coke be dissolved and its assets given as reparations?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
This is an actual question, since it seems that merely holding a baseball game, in a state where they are trying to improve election security is considered racist, is not possible in Georgia.....then why shouldn't the company Coke-cola, be dissolved. It was created by a former Confederate military officer of high rank, who fought in the war to keep blacks as slaves.....he is likely to have been a member of the democrat party as well.

On a side note....should Yale University be dissolved and its assets also given to minorities as reparations...since it was actually founded by not only a slave owner, but a slave seller and murderer?

Coke-cola should pay slave reparations, not the taxpayers!
Short of this, Blacks drink Coke FREE for life!!

he is likely to have been a member of the democrat party [sic] as well.

Based on ------------------------------------------------------------------- what?

You couldn't even link your OP to your title claim, and now you're speculating on the political party of dead people who had no political history anyway? And you do this suggesting a political party that has never existed?

Not only do you have no way to suss that and no indication to guess it, you don't even have any evidence that Pemberton (whose name your OP didn't even know) was even a registered voter AT ALL.

Do you pull LITERALLY EVERYTHING out of your ass?

if you took the time you would have seen it was the new york post not the blaze,,,

now dont you feel like an idiot,,,

Regardless of who it was, I took the side it was promoting. AOC could be what they suggest as to her popularity.

In Canada she would fit in about middle of the road I think but i might be persuaded otherwise by somebody who could be credible on the question.

I've never felt like an idiot when discussing an issue with an American. It's seldom I've met anyone on this forum who I would consider to be intellectually deserving of my time.

That's not a reason to ignore it all and just write it off, it's a reason to bully and take advantage.

Couldn't you have come up with a name for yourself that would be descriptive of the message you're obviously trying to get across? How about 'hunter of progressives' instead of something that implies you're a hunter who is progressive?

Talk about 'idiots'!

if you took the time you would have seen it was the new york post not the blaze,,,

Regardless of who it was, I took the side it was promoting. AOC could be what they suggest as to her popularity.

In Canada she would fit in about middle of the road I think but i might be persuaded otherwise by somebody who could be credible on the question.

I've never felt like an idiot when discussing an issue with an American. It's seldom I've met anyone on this forum who I would consider to be intellectually deserving of my time.

That's not a reason to ignore it all and just write it off, it's a reason to bully and take advantage.

Couldn't you have come up with a name for yourself that would be descriptive of the message you're obviously trying to get across? How about 'hunter of progressives' instead of something that implies you're a hunter who is progressive?

Talk about 'idiots'!
fuck baseball, that shit is boring as hell...just a bunch of nerds chewing tobacco and scratching their nuts

Talk about 'idiots'!
fuck baseball, that shit is boring as hell...just a bunch of nerds chewing tobacco and scratching their nuts

I watched the movie 'Moneyball' last night for a 2nd time.
Baseball is considered a metaphor for American life in the movie. The movie is already outdated! Baseball WAS a metaphor for American life!
Baseball like the NBA, the NFL, is now fascism!!

Talk about 'idiots'!
No one is allowed to chew tobacco in baseball any longer.

Talk about 'idiots'!
No one is allowed to chew tobacco in baseball any longer.

They be grazing on sunflower seeds like ostriches!

This is an actual question, since it seems that merely holding a baseball game, in a state where they are trying to improve election security is considered racist, is not possible in Georgia.....then why shouldn't the company Coke-cola, be dissolved. It was created by a former Confederate military officer of high rank, who fought in the war to keep blacks as slaves.....he is likely to have been a member of the democrat party as well.

On a side note....should Yale University be dissolved and its assets also given to minorities as reparations...since it was actually founded by not only a slave owner, but a slave seller and murderer?

Absolutely.

Anyone who had any connection to slavery should be canceled.

The Washington Memorial in D.C. should be renamed for a more contemporary hero.

I like the ring of "The Rev. Al Sharpton Memorial."

Absolutely.

Anyone who had any connection to slavery should be canceled.

The Washington Memorial in D.C. should be renamed for a more contemporary hero.

I like the ring of "The Rev. Al Sharpton Memorial."
Then the Democrat party should be canceled because they resisted the Emancipation Proclamation and the Constitutional Amendments that gave ex slaves citizenship.

The Company was named after the product, not the man who invented it.
You see your hypocriticalness drips from you.

What about The Pillow Guy.lolol

You're slippery slope is getting slimey......God I love it so

We are comparing someone from last week to someone from 125 years ago
thats the dem standard,,

Pretty much so

My Pillow guy should have learned from 125 years of experience

The "coke" in Coca-Cola once stood for cocaine. Coke ads roll with the times while their internal security evolves. Don't try to enter a Coke office building without facing a metal detector and a little army of security and offering a couple of I.D. documents in exchange for a visitor's pass. I bet they didn't anticipate the little backlash for their hypocrite entrance into the volatile political world.

Shame on him....the company should fire him immediately.

The reason why I say "No" is because it takes more than just the creator for there to be anything. Take what happened to that Rosanne actress lady for example. The show that she started is still going even though she is no longer a part of it. The only other thing that is different about the show is that its no longer named after her.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back