P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
In no way am I proclaiming that there are actual crimes/conspiracies here. But...there are a few items that would cause a rational person to question the history. For starters - how many people can one be associated with who end up committing suicide? I've been on this planet for more than a couple of years and I don't have a single close associate that has ever committed suicide. I know of exactly one person who has done that (I worked for an extremely large organization at one time and an individual that I had limited interaction with would later commit suicide after I was gone).

On top of that - what are the chances that a person gets on a plane that catches on fire, makes a safe emergency landing, board a second plane only to have that one experience a major problem and ultimately wreck? On the same day? Astronomical odds. Incalculable odds.

Does that necessarily mean the Clinton's were behind it? No. Washington D.C. is a very dangerous place full of secrets, foreign espionage, assassinations, etc. But I think a reasonable person would examine everything and ask some questions about the Clinton's. To totally dismiss it would be dishonest, blind allegiance.

Last edited:
In no way am I proclaiming that there are actual crimes/conspiracies here. But...there are a few items that would cause a rational person to question the history here. For starters - how many people can one be associated with who end up committing suicide? I've been on this planet for more than a couple of years and I don't have a single close associate that has ever committed suicide. I know of exactly one person who has done that (I worked for an extremely large organization at one time and an individual that I had limited interaction with would later commit suicide after I was gone).

On top of that - what are the chances that a person gets on a plane that catches on fire, makes a safe emergency landing, board a second plane only to have that one experience a major problem and ultimately wreck? On the same day? Astronomical odds. Incalculable odds.

Does that necessarily mean the Clinton's were behind it? No. Washington D.C. is a very dangerous place of secrets, foreign espionage, assassinations, etc. But I think a reasonable person would examine everything and ask some questions about the Clinton's. To totally dismiss it would be dishonest, blind allegiance.

And yet I need none of that to know what the clinton's really are...bad for America

In no way am I proclaiming that there are actual crimes/conspiracies here. But...there are a few items that would cause a rational person to question the history. For starters - how many people can one be associated with who end up committing suicide? I've been on this planet for more than a couple of years and I don't have a single close associate that has ever committed suicide. I know of exactly one person who has done that (I worked for an extremely large organization at one time and an individual that I had limited interaction with would later commit suicide after I was gone).

Does that necessarily mean the Clinton's were behind it? No. Washington D.C. is a very dangerous place full of secrets, foreign espionage, assassinations, etc. But I think a reasonable person would examine everything and ask some questions about the Clinton's. To totally dismiss it would be dishonest, blind allegiance.

Well Trump promised to get to the bottom of it.

Get in Touch with The White House

Apparently Crooked Hillary had the dude who supplied Wikileaks with the Podesta and assorted DNC emails murdered. How that fact morphed into "the Russians did it" in regards to exposing the corruption of the DNC means the MSM knows Crooked Hillary ordered the hit.

Guilty as hell.jpg

Apparently Crooked Hillary had the dude who supplied Wikileaks with the Podesta and assorted DNC emails murdered. How that fact morphed into "the Russians did it" in regards to exposing the corruption of the DNC means the MSM knows Crooked Hillary ordered the hit.
and isnt there a list out there of all individuals who died mysteriously since they took office in 1992?

i wonder how many years ago that bill stopped sleeping with Hillary and replaced her with an inflatable doll

We really just want Hillary to go away.

Unless, of course, she wants to run in 2020. That's fine by me.

Forum List

Back