The Clintons continue their long slow slide into obscurity

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The New York Times' Maureen Dowd bemoans the fall from grace of the Clintons, and the fact that they are pulling in mere handfuls at their speaking engagements..

"Their pathological need to be relevant in America is belied by a Canadian arena, where stretches of empty seats bear witness to the passing of their relevance....

Opinion | Curtains for the Clintons

Please....as long as the rightwing nuts have to engage in reflexive whataboutism to protect their cult leader, the Clintons will stay on the radar

The New York Times' Maureen Dowd bemoans the fall from grace of the Clintons, and the fact that they are pulling in mere handfuls at their speaking engagements..

"Their pathological need to be relevant in America is belied by a Canadian arena, where stretches of empty seats bear witness to the passing of their relevance....

They will never be obscure, so long as you rubes obsess over them

Can you imagine somebody so sick in the mind that they would pay money to hear either one of those two turds speak?

Not very many.

Of course the Russian bank that financed Crooked Hillary's uranium deal paid Slick Willy $600K for a stupid speech. Then the Russian government gave millions to the Clinton money laundering foundation.

Corruption is the only way these scam artists can make money, isn't it?

...and the filthy bitch wants another shot at the Presidency. Thank god she was not elected President. She would have been worse than Obama if that is possible.

Obscurity?? Haha. Please tell me you realize the irony of your OP!

Hillary yesterday:

'Why aren't I 50 points ahead???"

Hillary today:
"Where did everyone go???" :laughing0301:

0TzawS9.jpg

Hillary yesterday:

'Why aren't I 50 points ahead???"

Hillary today:
"Where did everyone go???" :laughing0301:

0TzawS9.jpg
Yet you keep talking about her.. trying to make a case that she is sliding into obscurity. Haha.

If you people would quit talking about them the slide would be over.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, no. The more we talk about her, the further she slides.

now if only people would simply quit talking about her, she'd go away much faster.

That's nonsensical, but so is your thread.

You are not a very smart person

Sure I am. The Clintons need to be mercilessly humiliated until they give up what political aspirations they have left. If someone had pulled Hitler's pants down in a public square and humiliated him in the early 1930's, things wouldn't have turned out like they did.

Sure I am. The Clintons need to be mercilessly humiliated until they give up what political aspirations they have left. If someone had pulled Hitler's pants down in a public square and humiliated him in the early 1930's, things wouldn't have turned out like they did.

All you are doing is keeping them in the spotlight, the very thing they want. They are very much like Trump in this, they do not care what people say about them, just that people are talking about them.

Oh, they are turning into the Spinal Tap of politicians.

puppet_show_and_spinal_tap.jpg

Forum List

Back