The Clintons are white supremacists

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Proof positive, the Clintons are white supremacists.

Thank God we have Donald Trump who wants to make some 1.8 million illegals legal.

trump-laughing-980x400.png

Thank God we have Donald Trump who wants to make some 1.8 million illegals legal.

It's hard to think of a time when I agreed with Bill, but that time.....................

Very good point.

The Democrats would be screaming RACISM if Trump said those same words.

And they damn well know it.

The Regressives have taken over the party.

Dims say racist things all the time

It just never gets reported by the media.

Very good point.

I missed the part where he called them rapists. Oh, that's right, he didn't. He made a measured argument for policy changes.

Here's the thing, on Clinton's watch, the number of "illegals" jumped from 3 million to 8 million. So it actually was a legitimate concern.

703783028.jpg

As opposed to now, where we are actually seeing the number of illegal decline, but Trump is acting like this is the worst crime ever, as opposed to Clinton who just mentioned it in passing on a policy wish list.

Now, I do blame Clinton for a major aspect of the undocumented labor problem. He's the one who pushed through NAFTA. The end result of NAFTA was that cheap, American yellow Corn flooded the Mexican commodity market, displacing farmers of traditional Mexican white corn. That left millions of agricultural workers without jobs in their home country, while the number of unfilled agricultural jobs in this country spiked.

But probably just easier to scream about "Regressives" than to actually look at policies.

Very good point. The Democrats would be screaming RACISM if Trump said those same words. And they damn well know it. The Regressives have taken over the party.
But probably just easier to scream about "Regressives" than to actually look at policies.
You'll notice that this one doesn't even TRY to deny my actual point.

So at least give him credit for THAT, I guess.

You don't have a point.

Clinton didn't use the inflammatory racist language Trump uses every day.

He didn't even call Mexico a "Shithole". He didn't call anyone a rapist. He didn't say that a Mexican Judge wasn't fit to judge his case. He didn't pander to the worst racists in the room. He just said, "We have a problem, here are some of the ways to fix it."

And at the time he said it, IT REALLY WAS A PROBLEM, because on his watch, the number of illegals DOUBLED.

Very good point.

I missed the part where he called them rapists. Oh, that's right, he didn't. He made a measured argument for policy changes.

Here's the thing, on Clinton's watch, the number of "illegals" jumped from 3 million to 8 million. So it actually was a legitimate concern.

703783028.jpg

As opposed to now, where we are actually seeing the number of illegal decline, but Trump is acting like this is the worst crime ever, as opposed to Clinton who just mentioned it in passing on a policy wish list.

Now, I do blame Clinton for a major aspect of the undocumented labor problem. He's the one who pushed through NAFTA. The end result of NAFTA was that cheap, American yellow Corn flooded the Mexican commodity market, displacing farmers of traditional Mexican white corn. That left millions of agricultural workers without jobs in their home country, while the number of unfilled agricultural jobs in this country spiked.

What policies? Gee, one of our worst recessions in history and no jobs, but policy is what stopped them from coming over?

You don't have a point.

He didn't even call Mexico a "Shithole". He didn't call anyone a rapist. He didn't say that a Mexican Judge wasn't fit to judge his case. He didn't pander to the worst racists in the room. He just said, "We have a problem, here are some of the ways to fix it."

And at the time he said it, IT REALLY WAS A PROBLEM, because on his watch, the number of illegals DOUBLED.
Bill Clinton is a very skilled politician.

Dims say racist things all the time. It just never gets reported by the media.
We must remember that the Regressives are in charge of what is and is not "racist".

I would agree, it is not left vs. right, it's about right and wrong, God vs. evil.

Problem is, most in the DNC hate the concept of God unless they elect them as a President in their own party. They also detest the notion of right and wrong, unless it is about not recycling or not embracing gay sex.

You don't have a point.

Bill Clinton is a very skilled politician.

And skilled rapist.

Very talented.

Dims say racist things all the time. It just never gets reported by the media.
We must remember that the Regressives are in charge of what is and is not "racist".

I would agree, it is not left vs. right, it's about right and wrong, God vs. evil.

Problem is, most in the DNC hate the concept of God unless they elect them as a President in their own party. They also detest the notion of right and wrong, unless it is about not recycling or not embracing gay sex.

Forum List

Back