The Clinton Trust Deficit Thread

She isn't going to win the nomination. Of she someone limps out of the primaries she is going to get crushed in the general

Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?

They are correct but if the media lies with her what can you do about that?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.

Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.

The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

According to this little gal CNN was assisting in the Hillary slide game.

Your thoughts?

The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

I heard on Fox there were a total of 10.

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

Your thoughts?

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton[/FONT]
Well I suppose it will all come out. Doubt if the regular news outlets put much effort into getting it out though.

Pretty shitty when you have to flip a coin to see who won.

Guess Hildebeast isn't the shoe in all her supporters think she is.

How anyone could vote for that incompetent liar is beyond me.

I dont think the coin toss really amounted to all that much. it is bad for Hillary though because the PERCEPTION from all those Sanders voters is going to be very negative. The last thing she wants to do is alienate a significant portion of her base by beating him with archaic and non-democratic methods.

Your thoughts?

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

Reports in from people we know, family throughout the state, Hill lost.

Yup and if Hildebeast had been the loser she'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

Forum List

Back