What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clinton Trust Deficit Thread

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...and she's a loopy kunt

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
She isn't going to win the nomination. Of she someone limps out of the primaries she is going to get crushed in the general

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?
They are correct but if the media lies with her what can you do about that?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sanders supports chants "she's a liar" when the hildabitch comes on the big screens.

On top of that dem entrance polls for the 1/4 of voters that said honesty and trustworthiness were important 83% went for Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...region=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

Your thoughts?

That was only one of the coin flips of about 10 that occurred in Iowa last night, from what I've heard on the news, the hildabitch won 6 of them.
The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump said Bernie should check that coin... :badgrin:

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to this little gal CNN was assisting in the Hillary slide game.

OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your thoughts?

The reporters on Inside Edition said she won six of six when in fact she's only won five. There are pictures of the people at the caucuses and Hillary had very little support at all that I viewed online.

I heard on Fox there were a total of 10.

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Your thoughts?

Except that doesn't tell the whole story. In fact, there were at least a dozen tiebreakers — and "Sen. Sanders won at least a handful," an Iowa Democratic Party official told NPR.

[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton[/FONT]
Well I suppose it will all come out. Doubt if the regular news outlets put much effort into getting it out though.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pretty shitty when you have to flip a coin to see who won.

Guess Hildebeast isn't the shoe in all her supporters think she is.

How anyone could vote for that incompetent liar is beyond me.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont think the coin toss really amounted to all that much. it is bad for Hillary though because the PERCEPTION from all those Sanders voters is going to be very negative. The last thing she wants to do is alienate a significant portion of her base by beating him with archaic and non-democratic methods.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Your thoughts?

Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton
Reports in from people we know, family throughout the state, Hill lost.

Wildman

Gold Member
Reaction score
That was only one of the coin flips

flipping a fucking coin? CHILDISH!! why not paper, rock scissors ?? that would have been more FAIR but still CHILDISH and not rigged by a weighted coin.

CHILDISH describes the entire demorat party!!

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yup and if Hildebeast had been the loser she'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List