The clinton foundation money laundering keeps being exposed, will the democrat media actually care?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....the clintons have been using the clinton foundation to take bribes for government action......all during hilar's term as Secretary of State....

But please...lets's focus on dumb things Trump has said instead of the vile corruption of the clinton foundation.........

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Aide Cheryl Mills OK’d Oil Deal That Put $500K In Bill’s Pocket

The oil company deal eventually put as much as $500,000 into President Bill Clinton’s pockets via a speaking fee he got in Scotland.

The complicated set of international transactions is contained in a cryptic May 7, 2012, email chain between Cheryl Mills, then Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, and Amitabh Desai, the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director. The email chain was obtained by Citizens United, the conservative activist group that is the lead plaintiff in multiple federal Freedom of Information Act court cases.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Aide Cheryl Mills OK’d Oil Deal That Put $500K In Bill’s Pocket

Bill is so dreamy they didn't pay him for the oil deal. They paid him because he sends a chill up our spines

While this behavior is normal for Bill and his wife and it has been well documented over the years. Does anyone remember being able to "rent the Lincoln Bedroom"?

Yes........it the clintons made the White House the first Air BnB...........by renting out rooms in the White House for money......they also made the White House into an easy access point.....as Charlie Trie, John Wang put it.....it was like going into a subway...you put the money in and the gate opened.............

the good old days of clinton political corruption.....and now they have perfected it to the point where they might just be the first "corrupt politician billionaires"......as they turned the clinton foundation into a scheme of international level corruption....raking in billions from American corporations that the left hates with such passion they froth at the mouth thinking about them...

And all of those countries that actually murder gays, and abuse women....they have given millions and millions to the clinton foundation......all while hilary was handing out favors through the state department......

But....let's talk about Trump saying something dumb some more......

"Cryptic" in the wingnut context seems to mean, "we can make up anything we want". The next day Lyin' Don will claim "a lot of people are saying..." and then the next Breitbart and WND will be reporting it as fact. :laugh2:

"Cryptic" in the wingnut context seems to mean, "we can make up anything we want". The next day Lyin' Don will claim "a lot of people are saying..." and then the next Breitbart and WND will be reporting it as fact. :laugh2:
Your Democrats belong on the end of a rope for treason or in prison for life.

"Cryptic" in the wingnut context seems to mean, "we can make up anything we want". The next day Lyin' Don will claim "a lot of people are saying..." and then the next Breitbart and WND will be reporting it as fact.
You're a sick puppy.

"Cryptic" in the wingnut context seems to mean, "we can make up anything we want". The next day Lyin' Don will claim "a lot of people are saying..." and then the next Breitbart and WND will be reporting it as fact.
You're a sick puppy.
That is what treason calls for under the law. 18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Doubling down, eh? :laugh2:

Yes.....the clintons have been using the clinton foundation to take bribes for government action......all during hilar's term as Secretary of State....

But please...lets's focus on dumb things Trump has said instead of the vile corruption of the clinton foundation.........

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Aide Cheryl Mills OK’d Oil Deal That Put $500K In Bill’s Pocket

The oil company deal eventually put as much as $500,000 into President Bill Clinton’s pockets via a speaking fee he got in Scotland.

The complicated set of international transactions is contained in a cryptic May 7, 2012, email chain between Cheryl Mills, then Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, and Amitabh Desai, the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director. The email chain was obtained by Citizens United, the conservative activist group that is the lead plaintiff in multiple federal Freedom of Information Act court cases.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Aide Cheryl Mills OK’d Oil Deal That Put $500K In Bill’s Pocket
IT is called Pay to Play and no, the media wont find it more relevant that Trumps latest innocent remark that they turn into a catastrophic act of bigotry and insannity.

TrumpvrsMedia_zps83lhzt50.jpg

People are pointing out clear differences between the Romney polling and the Trump polling, plus actual specifics about what is being done.

And your retort is 'Whiners!'

How do you think closing your eyes to Reality helps your cause?

Because you are an idiot?

People are pointing out clear differences between the Romney polling and the Trump polling, plus actual specifics about what is being done. And your retort is 'Whiners!' How do you think closing your eyes to Reality helps your cause? Because you are an idiot?
Who else is "closing their eyes", let's see...

"Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country," Sen. Susan Collins(R-ME)

He "cannot and will not support" Trump -- who he said "does not have the temperament" to be commander in chief. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL)

He has said "Trump does not even know what the Constitution is about." He urged voters to vote their conscience in a post on Medium July 11. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)

Saying he thinks the Republican Party has been "conned," Graham added that he doesn't think Trump is "a reliable Republican conservative." Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

"It's becoming increasingly difficult to see that he's going to make the changes that he needs," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

Trump "did a lot of damage" and that he thinks it'll be difficult for the Republican nominee to "recover from his previous comments. "I'll give him a chance, but at this point, I have no intentions of voting for him," Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)

Trump is "deeply flawed in endless ways" and "unrepentant in all things" then declared: "While I disagree with her on many issues, I will vote for Mrs. Clinton." Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)

He doesn't see how he can support Trump following his comments about NATO and the Khan family. "I'm an American before I'm a Republican," Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL)

Has "no plans" to vote for Trump. "I think some of us have to stand up once in a while and just have to say how we feel about this," Rep. Charlie Dent(R-PA)

"People ask me, 'What do you think about (Donald) Trump?' Honestly, I don't care for him much." Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO)

"I will not support Donald Trump," referring to Trump's comments about women, Muslims, Latinos and POWs. "We're looking for a uniter, not a divider," Rep. Bob Dold (R-IL)

...and that's just a partial list!

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

People are pointing out clear differences between the Romney polling and the Trump polling, plus actual specifics about what is being done. And your retort is 'Whiners!' How do you think closing your eyes to Reality helps your cause? Because you are an idiot?
Who else is "closing their eyes", let's see...

"Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country," Sen. Susan Collins(R-ME)

He "cannot and will not support" Trump -- who he said "does not have the temperament" to be commander in chief. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL)

He has said "Trump does not even know what the Constitution is about." He urged voters to vote their conscience in a post on Medium July 11. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)

Saying he thinks the Republican Party has been "conned," Graham added that he doesn't think Trump is "a reliable Republican conservative." Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

"It's becoming increasingly difficult to see that he's going to make the changes that he needs," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

Trump "did a lot of damage" and that he thinks it'll be difficult for the Republican nominee to "recover from his previous comments. "I'll give him a chance, but at this point, I have no intentions of voting for him," Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)

Trump is "deeply flawed in endless ways" and "unrepentant in all things" then declared: "While I disagree with her on many issues, I will vote for Mrs. Clinton." Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)

He doesn't see how he can support Trump following his comments about NATO and the Khan family. "I'm an American before I'm a Republican," Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL)

Has "no plans" to vote for Trump. "I think some of us have to stand up once in a while and just have to say how we feel about this," Rep. Charlie Dent(R-PA)

"People ask me, 'What do you think about (Donald) Trump?' Honestly, I don't care for him much." Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO)

"I will not support Donald Trump," referring to Trump's comments about women, Muslims, Latinos and POWs. "We're looking for a uniter, not a divider," Rep. Bob Dold (R-IL)

...and that's just a partial list!

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Yes.......the very republicans who expected us to vote for Dole, Romney, and McCain......and then, when they don't get Bush or Rubio they take their toys and go home.........

Yes.......the very republicans who expected us to vote for Dole, Romney, and McCain......and then, when they don't get Bush or Rubio they take their toys and go home.........
In other words "the smart Republicans".
Only an ideological nitwit like you could say such a stupid ass thing seriously.
I guess the Republicans have been electing a lot of stupid Senators and Representatives lately. Democrats have actually been saying that for years now. Thanks for the confirmation.

Forum List

Back