The Climate of Doom

Actually I’ve spent time in 20 nations so far.
Everyone enjoys their weather.
Are you a climate scientist of any sort? Did you collect any climate data while you were visiting? Would you know what to do with it if you did?

You have absolutely no reason to think those data are fabrications. You know I could show you virtually identical data from a dozen different scientists and studies. You say it was fabricated because you don't like what it says. And, really, that's pretty pathetic. Grow up dude.

Are you a climate scientist of any sort? Did you collect any climate data while you were visiting? Would you know what to do with it if you did?

You have absolutely no reason to think those data are fabrications. You know I could show you virtually identical data from a dozen different scientists and studies. You say it was fabricated because you don't like what it says. And, really, that's pretty pathetic. Grow up dude.
My income is irrelevant to the climate, therefore I’m neutral.
Climate scientists need to feed their kids so spew lies.

I've made dozens of offers to "Big Oil" to be their Internet spokesman ... I have yet to hear back from them.

Apparently, people are happy to buy their products without my endorsement.

People in the fossil fuel industry want to feed their kids, so they spew lies. They aren't required to follow the scientific method, so you buy their lies unchecked. And inpired by them, you have no problem coming here and lying to us.

People in the fossil fuel industry want to feed their kids, so they spew lies. They aren't required to follow the scientific method, so you buy their lies unchecked. And inpired by them, you have no problem coming here and lying to us.
Science is rather simple, despite the smoke and mirrors.
Result
VS
Observation

There’s no known observation of climate nor those who proclaim disaster showing anything but nature doing what natures been doing since Genesis 1:1

Forum List

Back