The Climate Hoaxers are targeting beef.

-SNIP-Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades.

You sniveling, servile, vacuous sheep have been parroting that inane shit for 40 FUCKING YEARS NOW, after your "ICE AGE" bullshit was rejected by common sense and public opinion. Never mind the scientists who debunked it.

So you assfucks politicized the "science" created a new conclusion with cherry picked data and have now insisted we are facing Kevin Costner's "Water World" (which sucked BTW).

Tell the people in Venice that have lived for over 1000 fuckin years on the surface of the Mediterranean Sea, that they better buy 20 foot jack stands and new carpet soon. Tell the people on all the fuckin pacific Islands I've enjoyed life on to wear life preservers as well as their fuckin masks to abandon their homes because the water is on it's way up. Tell all the international banks to stop investing hundreds of billions of dollars into resorts all over the world that exist 2 feet above sea levels that they need to donate MORE fucking money to democrook political whores than they already do.

You can't even comprehend how stupid you fuckin sound repeating the insipid bullshit you do on a daily basis because you're nothing more than a fuckin parrot with an expanded vocabulary. I'm grilling a steak on a charcoal fire this weekend in spite of your deliberate ignorance.

No consensus of scientists ever supported the idea that an ice age was imminent.

It is not the scientists who have politicized the debate, it is those who reject their conclusions.

Have a nice fucking day you ignorant, puerile asswipe.

Of course the agitprop says the sociopaths are not going to try and limit or reduce people's meat consumption, the rest of the agitprop insists that success in fighting the bullshit climate hoax requires it. So my idea is this. We should start eating MORE. We should be gorging ourselves with beef. Even if you just buy a tube of shitty ground beef from the dollar store once a week and throw it away it will keep demand high.

It's shitty meat anyway, so just feed it to dogs if they'll eat it. This way if we increase our beef consumption and the moonbats do manage to pass some draconian law, we can just go back to eating our regular amount. For that matter if you have the acreage, buy a calf and fatten it up. Then have the thing slaughtered and there is fuck all the bed wetters can do about it. Hopefully we can keep leftist lunacy down well enough to vote these jabbering retards out of power next time, get serious about election integrity, and keep these insane dumbfucks from screwing with our diets because I for one WILL NOT reduce my beef consumption. In fact I have pledged to prepare and charcoal grill steak at least twice a month.

(Mods: I looked for a thread on this, I couldn't find it. Please merge it if there is one.)
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Nature has a way of reinforcing itself. For most of human history, eating meat required the hunter to face a wild and vicious animal, so it took a lot of courage. Eating meat still gives us courage, which the guillotine-fodder self-appointed HeirHead rulers don't want us to have. We far outnumber the spoiled sheltered brats and can crush them like grapes. It's time to quit whining and start making wine.

Of course the agitprop says the sociopaths are not going to try and limit or reduce people's meat consumption, the rest of the agitprop insists that success in fighting the bullshit climate hoax requires it. So my idea is this. We should start eating MORE. We should be gorging ourselves with beef. Even if you just buy a tube of shitty ground beef from the dollar store once a week and throw it away it will keep demand high.

It's shitty meat anyway, so just feed it to dogs if they'll eat it. This way if we increase our beef consumption and the moonbats do manage to pass some draconian law, we can just go back to eating our regular amount. For that matter if you have the acreage, buy a calf and fatten it up. Then have the thing slaughtered and there is fuck all the bed wetters can do about it. Hopefully we can keep leftist lunacy down well enough to vote these jabbering retards out of power next time, get serious about election integrity, and keep these insane dumbfucks from screwing with our diets because I for one WILL NOT reduce my beef consumption. In fact I have pledged to prepare and charcoal grill steak at least twice a month.

(Mods: I looked for a thread on this, I couldn't find it. Please merge it if there is one.)

Protein leads to muscle growth which then leads to Toxic Masculinity. Men synthesize/absorb protein much better than women due to their testosterone levels. Aside from toxic masculinity, more muscle mass gives men an unfair advantage over women and prevents all of us being equal.

Banning protein especially red meat (contains amino acids that other sources of proteins don’t have) is the moral thing to do for society

We could also reduce men’s testosterone levels (which we have been doing since the 60s). The combo of the 2 would really help eliminate Toxic Masculinity

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction.

Utterly false.

Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades.

What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd? Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons.

Bald face lie. The Club of Rome, bunch of "scholars" predicted worldwide famine decades ago.
Didn't happen. You panic and think all should follow your sheepiness. Sorry. You contradict science at every turn.

We could also reduce men’s testosterone levels (which we have been doing since the 60s). The combo of the 2 would really help eliminate Toxic Masculinity

I don't think you have to worry about it, sweety. You and Bruce Jenner are really a pair and that ugly brute of your avatar make three strikes.

Been reading today about water shortage from states that use the Colorado river for water, Also read about places that are in bad shape because of heavy corporation industry use of land with little or no regard for the environment, profit being the motivator. If you don't care about or understand climate change please care about pollution & clean water. We all need it to live.

Cows fart methane, 10X worse than carbon dioxide for greenhouse warming. People also fart methane.
So what. There's nowhere near enough methane on this planet, period, to affect the climate.

The IR storing components: Water Vapor, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous Oxide and Ozone COMBINED equal 0.098% of
 the atmosphere.

Water Vapor, essential to life, is by far the largest, at 0.04%
(1/2500th%), and carbon dioxide (plant food, essential to plant life 
which sustains us), which is only 0.03%, or about 1/3000th% of the 
atmosphere.

Methane, a far more powerful IR storing agent than water vapor and CO2 
combined, is only at .0002%, and the remaining vestiges (roughly 0.0278% by
subtraction) are made up of Nitrous Oxide and Ozone combined.

The often lost fact is that free atmospheric CO2 is a very weak
 "greenhouse gas" and only exists in traces, and part of most everything
in the Earth is in the form of Carbon anyway. People are carbon, trees
are carbon, rocks are carbon. We exhale carbon dioxide. We are
 carbon-based life. Burn anything--- you are pretty much left with
 carbon. CO2 is routinely exchanged from the rocks and oceans back into 
the air, back into feeding plants and then back into the Earth again.

If CO2 and methane are a problem, then we are doomed because there is far more water vapor and water vapor is far more effective at trapping heat. By that line of reasoning, the climate-mongers would be much better advised to go after water vapor in the atmosphere as a threat to all life. :smoke:

Last edited:
How long did the melt last? Shall we say 50,000 years.

Wait, it wasn't irreversible?

I think the odds of our species lasting that long are slim to none.

A couple of degrees warmer is going to destroy our high tech species?

Maybe if we let the idiots outlaw cheap, useful energy.

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction. Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades. What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd? Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons. Todd, you're smarter than this. Have some balls and accept what you know to be the facts.

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction.

Because temperatures have risen slightly?

Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades.

It's true, levels have risen a few inches. How many windmills will it take to make them drop?

What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd?

I guess we could crush our economy now....and beat the rush.
AOC has some ideas. DURR.

Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons.

Quick, let's outlaw GMOs, they're yucky!!!

Have some balls and accept what you know to be the facts.

Why don't you help me with some facts.
Let's say we cut our emissions by 4 billion metric tons over the next 50 years and spend $20 trillion to do it while China adds 6 billion metric tons, what's the temperature going to be in 2100?

Animals and plants are going extinct at an unprecedented rate due to that warming and a dozen other anthropogenic effects. Were you aware of this? Does it worry you? It should.

Sea level is rising. It will displace millions of people before the end of this century. Your rhetorical questions are beginning to sound like jc456

The cost of dealing with AGW after catastrophic consequences have taken place will turn the world into paupers. Your apparent fixation on Ocasio-Cortez's offhand remark grows tiresome and disappointing Todd.

Mass starvation is not the foundation of good comedy.

Have some balls and get real. China never bailed out of the Paris Accords.

Cows fart methane, 10X worse than carbon dioxide for greenhouse warming. People also fart methane.
So what. There's nowhere near enough methane on this planet, period, to affect the climate.

The IR storing components: Water Vapor, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous Oxide and Ozone COMBINED equal 0.098% of
 the atmosphere.

Water Vapor, essential to life, is by far the largest, at 0.04%
(1/2500th%), and carbon dioxide (plant food, essential to plant life 
which sustains us), which is only 0.03%, or about 1/3000th% of the 
atmosphere.

Methane, a far more powerful IR storing agent than water vapor and CO2 
combined, is only at .0002%, and the remaining vestiges (roughly 0.0278% by
subtraction) are made up of Nitrous Oxide and Ozone combined.

The often lost fact is that free atmospheric CO2 is a very weak
 "greenhouse gas" and only exists in traces, and part of most everything
in the Earth is in the form of Carbon anyway. People are carbon, trees
are carbon, rocks are carbon. We exhale carbon dioxide. We are
 carbon-based life. Burn anything--- you are pretty much left with
 carbon. CO2 is routinely exchanged from the rocks and oceans back into 
the air, back into feeding plants and then back into the Earth again.

If CO2 and methane are a problem, then we are doomed because there is far more water vapor and water vapor is far more effective at trapping heat. By that line of reasoning, the climate-mongers would be much better advised to go after water vapor in the atmosphere as a threat to all life. :smoke:
the leftists have already complained about population counts. fk them. they kill babies as an effort to reduce future humans, and now they sent out wuhan to take out the older generation. Don't fool yourselves. I know. I am JC

Animals and plants are going extinct at an unprecedented rate due to that warming and a dozen other anthropogenic effects. Were you aware of this? Does it worry you? It should.
what happened to dinosaurs?

Animal and plant species are currently going extinct at a rate that has not been seen since the last mass extinction. Rising sea levels will require the relocation of hundreds of millions of people over the span of a few decades. What do you think that will do to the world's economy Todd? Crops are going to start failing left and right for a variety of reasons. Todd, you're smarter than this. Have some balls and accept what you know to be the facts.

It's true, levels have risen a few inches. How many windmills will it take to make them drop?

Let's say we cut our emissions by 4 billion metric tons over the next 50 years and spend $20 trillion to do it while China adds 6 billion metric tons, what's the temperature going to be in 2100?

Sea level is rising. It will displace millions of people before the end of this century. Your rhetorical questions are beginning to sound like jc456

The cost of dealing with AGW after catastrophic consequences have taken place will turn the world into paupers. Your apparent fixation on Ocasio-Cortez's offhand remark grows tiresome and disappointing Todd.

Animals and plants are going extinct at an unprecedented rate due to that warming and a dozen other anthropogenic effects.

DURR.

Sea level is rising. It will displace millions of people before the end of this century.

Will $76 trillion in windmills stop the rise?

The cost of dealing with AGW after catastrophic consequences have taken place will turn the world into paupers.

I don't believe you.

Your apparent fixation on Ocasio-Cortez's offhand remark grows tiresome and disappointing Todd.

Her idiocy is tiresome. She offhandedly thought her district was spending $3 billion in taxpayer funds in handouts to Amazon? Come on, you're smarter than that.

Imaginary fearmonger scenarios are always fodder for humor.

China never bailed out of the Paris Accords.

Did they ever "bail-in"?

what happened to dinosaurs?

1619728547723.png

Animals and plants are going extinct at an unprecedented rate due to that warming and a dozen other anthropogenic effects.

DURR.

Sea level is rising. It will displace millions of people before the end of this century.

Will $76 trillion in windmills stop the rise?

The cost of dealing with AGW after catastrophic consequences have taken place will turn the world into paupers.

I don't believe you.

Your apparent fixation on Ocasio-Cortez's offhand remark grows tiresome and disappointing Todd.

Her idiocy is tiresome. She offhandedly thought her district was spending $3 billion in taxpayer funds in handouts to Amazon? Come on, you're smarter than that.

Imaginary fearmonger scenarios are always fodder for humor.

China never bailed out of the Paris Accords.

Did they ever "bail-in"?
hahahahaahahaha well said. He's now said his goodbye's to you. welcome to the club. Crick won't have anyone left to present his fear mongering to.

No consensus of scientists ever supported the idea that an ice age was imminent.

It is not the scientists who have politicized the debate, it is those who reject their conclusions.

Have a nice fucking day you ignorant, puerile asswipe.
Climate Change Cultist should not be using the internet or electricity

Do I emit CO2 when I surf the internet? – Energuide
Jan 04, 2021 · In terms of greenhouse gas emissions, internet use accounts for 3.7% of global emissions, i.e. the equivalent of all air traffic in the world. And this figure is expected to double by 2025

Forum List

Back