The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Supposedly Trump paid for it all himself. Very nice of him. But if he has the money he claims to have he could have had a local steak house feed everyone and he wouldn't have noticed the cost.
Can't stop thinking about other people's money eh ? Of course not, it's in your Democrat blood... LOL.
If the White House is going to make statements bragging about trump paying for it I’m going to comment on it. I didn’t bring it up.

AFC1776C-725F-40B7-8CF7-4403A71E5ACA.jpeg

When you watch the footage they were enjoying every minute of it. Packing there trays up with food. They had a great time and didn’t complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you watch the footage they were enjoying every minute of it. Packing there trays up with food. They had a great time and didn’t complain.

It was free food and they were hungry. They were expecting a nice meal.

Just think of how ridiculous this is. A supposed billionaire President just served cold fast food to a national championship team being "honored" at the White House. It's not like he couldn't have brought in some of his own staff from his hotel down the street to cook a real fucking dinner for them.

Just think of how ridiculous this is. A supposed billionaire President just served cold fast food to a national championship team being "honored" at the White House. It's not like he couldn't have brought in some of his own staff from his hotel down the street to cook a real fucking dinner for them.
What do you expect in dealing with the government ?? Duh !!

What do you expect in dealing with the government ?? Duh !!

Well I guess it could have been worse, he could have just given them some MREs.

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

I think it's great!

Just imagine all the fun they'll have telling that story over and over through the years. "Tell 'em, grandpa, about the time you went to the White House and had McDonald's hamburgers!

If he had served Wagu Beef, as failed former President Barack Hussein Obama often served, the Progressives would have whined about that too!

They were lucky to be invited. Those football players eat better then any of us. There own Cafeteria with great meals. They enjoy having something they can’t eat most of the year.

They were lucky to be invited. Those football players eat better then any of us. There own Cafeteria with great meals. They enjoy having something they can’t eat most of the year.

Lucky to be invited? Champioship teams have been invited to the White House every year for several years. Trump is lucky they came. After this debacle, I doubt we'll see many more teams come. Most didn't want to come because of Trump... now a team does come and he feeds them fucking fast food. The jersey they gave him is probably worth more than Trump spent on the food.

How many minutes before it was cold....particularly the fries?
Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

I rember when 44 hat hot dogs flown in. But that was perfectly acceptable because you were not upset with him right?
If they had spent the money to have it catered then how many would have been upset that they were spending money while others were going without a paycheck. So basically it is a lose lose situation not matter what he did.

What was the occasion for the hot dogs?
Ben's Chili Bowl, maybe? Now THAT would have been a lunch.

I rember when 44 hat hot dogs flown in. But that was perfectly acceptable because you were not upset with him right?
If they had spent the money to have it catered then how many would have been upset that they were spending money while others were going without a paycheck. So basically it is a lose lose situation not matter what he did.

I did like how one of the players said that he thought it was a joke at first. If a 20 something kid can see what type of a hollow gesture this was…one would think that someone on the President’s staff would have popped the escape hatch on this. Trump is a disgusting pervert. But hell, KAC didn’t know this was a bad idea? John Bolton didn’t tell this idiot…don’t pose for a picture and act proud that you bought McDonalds for everyone….
at least you could blame it on someone other than yourself (like you always do)?

I did like how one of the players said that he thought it was a joke at first. If a 20 something kid can see what type of a hollow gesture this was…one would think that someone on the President’s staff would have popped the escape hatch on this. Trump is a disgusting pervert. But hell, KAC didn’t know this was a bad idea? John Bolton didn’t tell this idiot…don’t pose for a picture and act proud that you bought McDonalds for everyone….
at least you could blame it on someone other than yourself (like you always do)?
Shumer and Pelosi's shutdown to blame.

Can't be eating steak and lobster on a shutdown, and especially not to be taking lavish trips to island paradises. So there's that angle.

Lucky to be invited? Champioship teams have been invited to the White House every year for several years. Trump is lucky they came. After this debacle, I doubt we'll see many more teams come. Most didn't want to come because of Trump... now a team does come and he feeds them fucking fast food. The jersey they gave him is probably worth more than Trump spent on the food.

The sad thing is that the players could have probably bought a better meal with the money in their pockets than the alleged billionaire provided for them.

There may be a day when Trump is not a national embarrassment. Today wasn't that day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.

Forum List

Back