The Charlottesville Death Was Not an Act of Terrorism

After watching the events in Barcelona, it became clear that the death in Charlottesville was not terrorism. It doesn't fit the definition. It was PROBABLY a crime (not likely an accident), but even that has yet to be proven.

Now, what antifa is doing IS terrorism, using violence and intimidation to make innocent people afraid to disagree with them.

I don't know what you are smoking but it is softening your brain. This was a act to terrorism. These people were targeted because they dared to speak out against white supremacists. They didn't deserve this.

It was far more than one woman dying. It was her death and 20 other people flying through the air as this piece of shit hit the accelerator to purposefully run over as many people as he could. It looks exactly like every vehicle related Isis rampage that has been in the news.

How convenient to ignore all the other people that were severely injured as well. This has become a talking point, or talking omission that conservative media has been collectively doing. Far better to admit to one death than to admit to one death and 20 other people getting run over as well.
Looking like something ISIS does, does not make it terrorism.

After watching the events in Barcelona, it became clear that the death in Charlottesville was not terrorism. It doesn't fit the definition. It was PROBABLY a crime (not likely an accident), but even that has yet to be proven.

Now, what antifa is doing IS terrorism, using violence and intimidation to make innocent people afraid to disagree with them.

I don't know what you are smoking but it is softening your brain. This was a act to terrorism. These people were targeted because they dared to speak out against white supremacists. They didn't deserve this.
So killing people who speak out against you is "terrorism"?

Sheesh...kill a chick and they still go "well maybe it was something else" lol.

What? He had a arm and foot spasm that cause the car to go forward and reverse?

Your bs excuses for white crimes doesn't work here pal
Was it terrorism when Suge Knight ran that guy over and killed him? What makes this situation any different than that?

Witness the whataboutism. Do you think everyone who hits someone with a car should be qualified as a terrorist?

I'd love to hear how you come up with that mental nugget. I guess the guy in NY wasn't terrorism either. Go contribute to his defense and put your money where your mental illness is.
It was a very simple question, yet you failed to answer it. Its much harder to have your position when logic is applied, isn't it. :laugh:

Simple it was. Everytime someone is hit with a car isn't terrorism. But you know that.

I mean, yeah sure...Suge Knight is a terrorist. Go get him champ! Lol
Ok good. Now we are getting somewhere. So what makes THIS car murder terrorism? Be very specific.

I just said every incident of people being hit with a car is terrorism. Isn't that what you were getting at?

Most certainly was terrorism. But to NAZIS, alt-Righties and their fellow travelers here, Slavery is Freedom, Ignorance is Knowleged, war is peace, and we have always been at war with Eurasia.

Isn't it weird how...in any other context...someone taking a car and deliberately ramming it into a crowd of people is called an "act of terrorism"...

unless the driver is a rightwinger.

Was it terrorism when Suge Knight ran that guy over and killed him? What makes this situation any different than that?

Witness the whataboutism. Do you think everyone who hits someone with a car should be qualified as a terrorist?

I'd love to hear how you come up with that mental nugget. I guess the guy in NY wasn't terrorism either. Go contribute to his defense and put your money where your mental illness is.
It was a very simple question, yet you failed to answer it. Its much harder to have your position when logic is applied, isn't it. :laugh:

Simple it was. Everytime someone is hit with a car isn't terrorism. But you know that.

Ok good. Now we are getting somewhere. So what makes THIS car murder terrorism? Be very specific.

I just said every incident of people being hit with a car is terrorism. Isn't that what you were getting at?
You literally just said "every time some gets hit by a car isnt terrorism". Could you make up your mind so we can have a coherent discussion?

You literally just said "every time some gets hit by a car isnt terrorism". Could you make up your mind so we can have a coherent discussion?

Suge Knight is a terrorist.

Most certainly was terrorism. But to NAZIS, alt-Righties and their fellow travelers here, Slavery is Freedom, Ignorance is Knowleged, war is peace, and we have always been at war with Eurasia.

Isn't it weird how...in any other context...someone taking a car and deliberately ramming it into a crowd of people is called an "act of terrorism"...

Since when does driving a car into a crowd automatically mean "terrorism"? Provide us with a link to the definition of terrorism that says that.

Was this terrorism?

It was far more than one woman dying. It was her death and 20 other people flying through the air as this piece of shit hit the accelerator to purposefully run over as many people as he could. It looks exactly like every vehicle related Isis rampage that has been in the news.

How convenient to ignore all the other people that were severely injured as well. This has become a talking point, or talking omission that conservative media has been collectively doing. Far better to admit to one death than to admit to one death and 20 other people getting run over as well.

No he meant it as a friendly demonstration of how to run over a crowd of people. Then he was going to buy them all a candy bar.

Since when does driving a car into a crowd automatically mean "terrorism"? Provide us with a link to the definition of terrorism that says that.

Was this terrorism?

This man had an extreme ideology, attended an event sponsored by that extreme ideology where there were also protesters opposing that extreme ideology...according to police his actions were premeditated and deliberate....aimed at protesters.

Sounds as much like terrorism as many other similar events.

Oh, wait..except the dude is a rightwing extremist. Must not be terrorism.

No he meant it as a friendly demonstration of how to run over a crowd of people. Then he was going to buy them all a candy bar.
Why can't any of you actually explain how this is terrorism? It Should be a simple question, if you are right about it being terrorism.

Was this terrorism?

This man had an extreme ideology, attended an event sponsored by that extreme ideology where there were also protesters opposing that extreme ideology...according to police his actions were premeditated and deliberate....aimed at protesters.

^ That is NOT the definition of terrorism. What you just described is "murder". You can't just make up your own definitions. You may as well call him a pedophile while you're at it.

Why can't any of you actually explain how this is terrorism? It Should be a simple question, if you are right about it being terrorism.

You won't accept any explanation that doesn't fit your meme. No point.

It was a common rear end collision auto accident. Like most accidents the likely cause was driver distraction. And you can clearly see the distraction on the video. If some criminal ran up to your car and hit it with a staff you would have likely been distracted too.

You won't accept any explanation that doesn't fit your meme. No point.
I've asked one simple question and ALL of you have done everything in your power not to answer it. You're still not answering it, for the record.

Was this terrorism?

^ That is NOT the definition of terrorism. What you just described is "murder". You can't just make up your own definitions. You may as well call him a pedophile while you're at it.

Then I'm guessing all those nutty Muslims running their vehicles into crowds aren't terrorism either. Just murder.

Was this terrorism?

This thread is populated by the same shallow end of the gene puddle that tried to sell Jeremy Christian as "defending himself against Da Eeeeil Liburruls that were telling him to calm down, therefore he gets to slash everybody's throat".

Was this terrorism?

Then I'm guessing all those nutty Muslims running their vehicles into crowds aren't terrorism either. Just murder.

Nooo! Do any of you know what a terrorist is?

Don't you think they should have put up the proper signage, trained flaggers wearing high-vis vests and hard hats, and employ the use of caution lights before they dangerously blocked the road?

That is what I always do when I need to block a road. It's a safety precaution that I always do so that my colleagues and I don't get run over by vehicles or cause accidents that endanger the public. Even if I only need to block the road for 5 minutes I always take the proper safety precautions.

Forum List

Back