Zone1 The Catholic Church is the most misunderstood/vilified "thing" in the world

The priests, Monsignors, Bishops and Cardinals that were complicit in sheltering pedophiles sure did. And you're fine with it.
And so were school districts, medical staff, businesses and corporations, not to mention the clergy of all other faiths and denominations. I once explained the history of it all to you, but you could not have cared less. Only Catholics! No one else! Some can only handle partial truths, or perhaps are only interested in the bit of truth that fits their narrative.

Carry on.

And so were school districts, medical staff, businesses and corporations, not to mention the clergy of all other faiths and denominations. I once explained the history of it all to you, but you could not have cared less. Only Catholics! No one else! Some can only handle partial truths, or perhaps are only interested in the bit of truth that fits their narrative.

Carry on.

Deflection. Trying to minimize the global scale of the crime of the Catholic Church by comparing it to something else.

If the US Congress was doing what the RCC did what do you think would happen?

I think there would have been an actual armed insurrection and all those people complicit would all be waiting in line for the death penalty

The same goes for the RCC or any school administrators that did the same thing as far as I'm concerned.

Presenting the entire picture is hardly deflection. As I said, carry on in focusing on one very small part of it.

You want to compare a global crime involving thousands of pedophiles and most likely millions of children to a local school district.

One is worse than the other.

Recognize, why don't you, that you haven't a clue. You want me to be what I am not so you can do what you do. I.am.not.interested. I gave you some information, you tossed it aside. Fine. Go with your focus.

The Blues dude reminds me of a psg in the Old Testament... Proverbs

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you become like him"

I don't think Catholics have to worry about becoming like THAT, though

LOL

The Blues dude reminds me of a psg in the Old Testament... Proverbs

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you become like him"

I don't think Catholics have to worry about becoming like THAT, though

LOL
You RCC apologists are already that. Support of a global pedophile protection syndicate responsible for millions of children being sexually abused world wide is what's fucking "evil"

Read the John Jay report and get back to me.
To many the focus is not in the children or the report, but in the Catholic Church and how to bring it down by any means possible. The focus is not to protect the children no matter where the John Jay Report notes that even more child sexual abuse occurs, but to use the abused Catholic children yet again for another purpose. Sickening.

The people of the Catholic Church went to work immediately to overcome the problem, and became the model of how to protect children in other places as well.

and it always has been because Jesus promised we who follow Him would be

"hated by all because of His name"
Mk 13:13 and other psgs

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention it is also the most hated thing in history... which is evidenced by the posts and threads here of

well, just about anyone who isn't Catholic...

Sad, so many people are not inside the Church Christ founded.. They seem to think there is a better 'church' out there founded by a human being

where there are no ...

sinners
The Papacy has a problem, they despise the words of Christ when it comes to wealth accumulation...

To many the focus is not in the children or the report, but in the Catholic Church and how to bring it down by any means possible. The focus is not to protect the children no matter where the John Jay Report notes that even more child sexual abuse occurs, but to use the abused Catholic children yet again for another purpose. Sickening.

The people of the Catholic Church went to work immediately to overcome the problem, and became the model of how to protect children in other places as well.
Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs all around. But to quote Rico Richie, if she ain't got haters, she ain't poppin'.

Traditional Catholics, like Liz Yore, are supporting good Bishops, but not corrupt ones:

https://www.complicitclergy.com

We Must Not Be Complicit​

Faithful Catholics must rally courageous clergy who, up until now, have been intimidated or coerced into silence, to step forward and help to cleanse Christ’s Church. Here are some specific actions we can take to begin the process:

1. Begin a discipline of daily prayer, regular fasting and Adoration to petition Christ to purify His church.
  2. Sign the petition requesting Pope Francis to hold complicit clergy accountable.
  3. If you have evidence indicating clerics had direct knowledge Theodore McCarrick’s abuse, please share it with us. We will vet the information and confidentially share it with appropriate authorities and/or investigative journalists.
  4. As directed by the Holy Spirit, get involved in demanding action at a local level. Examples include meeting with your bishop and demanding action, peaceful protesting those who were complicit, withholding financial support for those parishes, dioceses and organizations which refuse to take action.

You RCC apologists are already that. Support of a global pedophile protection syndicate responsible for millions of children being sexually abused world wide is what's fucking "evil"
too bad you just don't get it

But have to continue acting like you do.

I suggest reading Church history --from a reliable source, but I get the feeling you don't like those reliable ones...

Bible alone is not Catholicism:

Being Catholic
You forgot the part about how the Catholic Church is the ONE Christ founded... despite all the sinners therein

The Protestants don't have sinners in their "churches"

:auiqs.jpg:

(That's what they appear to want us all to believe anyhow)

I will NOT be the one standing at heaven's gate, telling people God is inviting in that they can't come in because they were not Catholic.

Forum List

Back