The Case Against Trump: Why they should throw him in jail and throw away the key!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

• Banned
What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.

• Banned
the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!

• Banned
Trump is such a grifter he sells MAGA hats with the color red, white, blue, black, pink, camo, silver, and gold...basically all the colors available

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.
Yeah, just like republicans went after democrats on January 6th.
They're complicit, they want to sweep it under the rug, like they do all their crimes.

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
The only mistake made on January 6 was not hanging everyone in the building right down to the friggin janitors.....im just sayin

if the CIA says that an allegation of collusion between Russia and Trump is worth investigating, and some ratfucking right-wing douche like Roger Stone says it's not, i'm afraid i have to trust the CIA

of all things i resent about the deplorables, the thing i found most annoying was that they forced me to think like an establishment shill

if the CIA says that an allegation of collusion between Russia and Trump is worth investigating, and some ratfucking right-wing douche like Roger Stone says it's not, i'm afraid i have to trust the CIA
of all things i resent about the deplorables, the thing i found most annoying was that they forced me to think like an establishment shill
Ah, yes, side with the Deep State.

Trump is shaped like a pro wrestler. if he signs with the WWE, they should drop all charges!

just once!

just the other day on twitter i was talking about how Chris Krebs is yet another Deep State snake (with a Nazi Name!)

who cares about the deep state? fuck 'em!

Ah, yes, side with the Deep Sta

Trump will be in prison but by all means send him your $$$.

SUCKER.
Trump needs it for propping up his failing hotels and golf resorts.
Don't think that will help.

Donald Trump's golf resorts lose a lot of money. According to a bombshell New York Times report published last year, the 15 courses he owns around the world have lost over $315 million over the past 20 years. The interesting question is why does Trump hang on to so many loss-making enterprises?

Trump has two golf resorts in Scotland. He opened his first, Trump International Golf Links, in Aberdeenshire in 2012 on a piece of land he had purchased six years before. The course has lost money every year since.
The second course is Turnberry, the crown jewel of his global golf empire. He paid $60 million in 2014 for the storied resort, where Tom Watson famously scraped out a win over Jack Nicklaus at the 1977 Open Championship.

Trump claimed to have spent a further $150 million on its lavish refurbishment. Turnberry's parent company, Golf Recreation Scotland, posted a $3.25 million loss on revenue of $26 million in 2019 and owes nearly $160 million to its creditors, the balance sheet showed.

He said his resorts were "not really golf investments" but real-estate "development deals."

"It's pretty simple," he said. "My golf holdings are really investments in thousands, many thousands of housing units and hotels. At some point the company will do them. Hopefully, I won't because I will be president, but we're in no rush to do them."
There's just one problem with those claims: Trump hasn't built a single residential property on any golf resort he owns in the past decade, in Europe or the United States, Reuters reported last year.

Putin's $$$ might help but he may be done with his useless idiot.

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
Not surprised by your calls to arrest President Trump. Radical oppressive regimes and it's followers have always done that when it comes to political challengers. Trump...Nelson Mandela, Gyatso, Hurricane Carter, MLK Jr, etc

Forum List

Back