The CARES Act?

JasonAlcor

Oct 5, 2022
I would like to get a few opinions from the members here as to whether they actually believe that the "momentous and monumental" CARES Act legislation was actually crafted and legislated from scratch through Congress in a biblical miracle time of 12 weeks (actually less) since the covid viron was not really known to exists here in the USA until January 20, 2020.

So that means Congress had to drop everything they were doing from January 2020 through March of 2020 in which the miracle HR. 748 bill was thrown on Trump's desk to sign on March 27, 2020. (and the Congressional record of what they were all actually doing for those 3 months does not even remotely support that)

Last edited:
I would like to get a few opinions from the members here as to whether they actually believe that the "momentous and monumental" CARES Act legislation was actually crafted and legislated from scratch through Congress in a biblical miracle time of 12 weeks (actually less) since the covid viron was not really known to exists here in the USA until January 20, 2020.

So that means Congress had to drop everything they were doing from January 2020 through March of 2020 in which the miracle HR. 748 bill was thrown on Trump's desk to sign on March 27, 2020. (and the Congressional record of what they were all actually doing for those 3 months does not even remotely support that)
Don't really know to be honest. But what I do know is a few people think it's a cover to hide something else.

Don't really know to be honest. But what I do know is a few people think it's a cover to hide something else.

I find the whole concept of legislating the CARES Act in just 12 weeks (probably way less but I'm trying to be generous and give some leeway) without the MSM or even C-Span 1 or 2 not focusing in like a laser beam on the miracle work taking place quite extraordinary. Since this was a "miracle" of Congress at work and you would think they would all be so self congratulatory and running the story night and day since they were going to save millions, if not billions of lives globally with this extraordinary piece of legislation where both the House and Senate were all signing KumBaya.

I find the whole concept of legislating the CARES Act in just 12 weeks (probably way less but I'm trying to be generous and give some leeway) without the MSM or even C-Span 1 or 2 not focusing in like a laser beam on the miracle work taking place quite extraordinary. Since this was a "miracle" of Congress at work and you would think they would all be so self congratulatory and running the story night and day since they were going to save millions, if not billions of lives globally with this extraordinary piece of legislation where both the House and Senate were all signing KumBaya.
Isn't the rubber stamp practice by the current admin? Pushing all kinds of shit through that benefits them and not the people.

Isn't the rubber stamp practice by the current admin? Pushing all kinds of shit through that benefits them and not the people.

Well you are onto something there as that miracle legislation pumped out a staggering 2.2 trillion dollars, but the sheep only got a $1200 check, or should I say crumb.

Well you are onto something there as that miracle legislation pumped out a staggering 2.2 trillion dollars, but the sheep only got a $1200 check, or should I say crumb.
well, it is really difficult and demanding to push legislation through that quick, pushing documents across tables, sending emails, a few phone calls, you know, bribing, I mean lobbying key people, the usual. So they need to take the icing off the top. :eusa_dance:

well, it is really difficult and demanding to push legislation through that quick, pushing documents across tables, sending emails, a few phone calls, you know, bribing, I mean lobbying key people, the usual. So they need to take the icing off the top. :eusa_dance:
Or perhaps "wink" wink" it was all ready in the money transfer pipeline, say, back on 1/24/2019.

You know like when Anthony Fauci transformed himself into a 21st Century Nostradamus and predickted that President Trump was going to face such a horrendous pandemic before the end of his first term....:up:

Or perhaps "wink" wink" it was all ready in the money transfer pipeline, say, back on 1/24/2019.

You know like when Anthony Fauci transformed himself into a 21st Century Nostradamus and predickted that President Trump was going to face such a horrendous pandemic before the end of his first term....:up:
Yeah, funny how those that predict these events are the 'professionals' in that field of study. Hmm, orchestrated or at least had their two cents worth put in the mix (agenda).

I thought there would be at least a few well sorted opinions from all the highly gifted members here on how this miracle legislation was accomplished in such a record time.

:scared1:

Forum List

Back