The Candace Owens Vs Ben Shapiro dust up:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Is Shapiro being heavy handed and domineering? I agree with Candace. But, perhaps we should stand back and agree to disagree? This Israel/Palestinian issue is tearing us apart. All of us.

Ben Shapiro is being exposed for the twat he always has been.

Here is “conservative” Ben Shapiro’s takes:

• Pro-COVID Vax
  • Pro forced vaccines on children
  • Anti-Trump from day one
  • Pro-Ukraine funding and war
  • Pro Syrian war intervention
  • US must fight for Israel or they will use nukes
  • Denies Ukraine bans Orthodox Churches

Is Shapiro being heavy handed and domineering? I agree with Candace. But, perhaps we should stand back and agree to disagree? This Israel/Palestinian issue is tearing us apart. All of us.
She called Israels response "genocide". Ben is never going to be cool with that. For the record, neither am i. Its stupid talk. Israel could kill every person in Gaza overnight if they wanted to, yet only a few thousand people are dead (according to Hamas anyway). That isnt genocide, so it was stupid of Candace to claim that it was. Words have meanings.

Dump 'em both I say. Use your own brains for a while and move out of your mommy and dads houses for a change.

• Banned

• Pro-COVID Vax
Shapiro is bold faced Zionist, and I am good with that. I understand.

She called Israels response "genocide". Ben is never going to be cool with that. For the record, neither am i. Its stupid talk. Israel could kill every person in Gaza overnight if they wanted to, yet only a few thousand people are dead (according to Hamas anyway). That isnt genocide, so it was stupid of Candace to claim that it was. Words have meanings.
Where did she say that?

I have no clue of what you are discussing. Youtube features Democrats barking over him and her. Still no clue what this is about.

But of them are smart but often far too sure of themselves to the point of being insufferable. The extreme, insensitive language at times is a sign that I would not wish either of them to seek public office.

I have no clue of what you are discussing. Youtube features Democrats barking over him and her. Still no clue what this is about
Why the brackets and parentheses? Democrats cant even figure out what side of this equation they stand on. Stand with Israel OR Muslim/Iranian/ Gaza.

Why the brackets and parentheses? Democrats cant even figure out what side of this equation they stand on. Stand with Israel OR Muslim/Iranian/ Gaza.
Sounds like a Republican problem here

Its an American problem. We want American tax payer money spent on American problems, not fucking Ukraine. You got a problem with that?
But Israel is OK?

Helping Ukraine is in our interest

Candace said nothing wrong.
She was being level headed.
Shapiro went off the rails.
It produces confusion when only a bit of videos are shown. Candace spoke to Tucker so now I know her view. And she is correct as I measure this.

• Pro-COVID Vax
Thats not the Shapiro that I listen to

Trump for instance

Shapiro wants trump to succeed

But he thinks trump talks too much and sometimes says things that hurt his own cause

So do I

On policy he is behind trump all the way

And so am I

Thats not the Shapiro that I listen to

Trump for instance

Shapiro wants trump to succeed

But he thinks trump talks too much and sometime say things that hurt his own cause

So do I

On policy he is behind trump all the way

And do am I
I believe Trump was a very good president. I also agree he errs the way he talks many times.

Forum List

Back