The cancer of Islam was at war with US as early as American Revolution

If they were attacked in international waters it doesnt matter does it?

Well, funny, that. The British were seizing American vessels about the same time and pressing Americans into service on their ships. And yes, we eventualy used that as the excuse for the War of 1812. (Unlike those Barbary Pirate, thought, the British could fight back.)

Oddly, you won't see a douchebag like Roudy get on here and claim the British- who pretty much spent centuries fucking up everything they touched - were evil because they were Christians.

It's them Muslims. Fucking Muslims.
Yes it was Muslims. The Barbary pirates took American ships and America paid ransoms until the pirates demanded a perpetual annual sum. Don't you read history or do you just blabber the Mussulman dogma?

Well, funny, that. The British were seizing American vessels about the same time and pressing Americans into service on their ships. And yes, we eventualy used that as the excuse for the War of 1812. (Unlike those Barbary Pirate, thought, the British could fight back.)

Oddly, you won't see a douchebag like Roudy get on here and claim the British- who pretty much spent centuries fucking up everything they touched - were evil because they were Christians.

Yes it was Muslims. The Barbary pirates took American ships and America paid ransoms until the pirates demanded a perpetual annual sum. Don't you read history or do you just blabber the Mussulman dogma?

The Old Testament is full of intolerance toward other religions. Deuteronomy, Leviticus, etc. Lots of murder and bloodlust there.

Last edited:

The Old Testament is full of intolerance toward other religions. Deuteronomy, Leviticus, etc. Lots of murder and bloodlust there.
They don't practice that any more. Islam does, past, present and future.

I prefer the Gangrene of Islam...

More of a virus in my book.
Or a bacteria...

Certainly behaves like a disease. The story with Islamic behavior keeps repeating itself, regardless of how far back in time you go. It's always the same shit with them: "our religion sanctions it". Jefferson at least wasn't afraid to call the enemy what it was, unlike the idiot we have in office now, who's afraid to even call ISIS Islamic.

And a few years later we were fighting the British again. What's your point?

So war was declared because Muslim animals believed Allah gave them a right to terrorize the early Americans until they got what the Algerians got? You keep saying Islam had nothing to do with t, but its the Pirates themselves who kept telling Americans that they did it because islam allowed them to do it. So let's not believe Muslims who say they do things in the name of Islam?

At the same time the Barbary pirates were taking a few ships that were in their waters, Europeans were sending millions of Africans into slavery in the Americas, were half of them died in route.

But Christianity had nothing to do with that.

Nor with the slaughter of Native Americans and Australians who happened to be holding what the Christians wanted.

So to review. If you are a Christian or a Jew and you do something bad, in Roudy-World, it's not a reflection on your religion.

If you are a Muslim and you do something bad, it's becuase you are part of the Great Muslim-Borg Hive Mind being controlled by Mohammed's evil teachings.

It was reported to the US Ambassador that Muslims felt that it was their Islamic duty to attack ships belonging to infidels, and loot, murder, and behead the non Muslim. There weren't any other issues or grips, other than Muslim savages felt Islam gave them the permission to do it.

Same with ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and Alqueda today.

The African slave trade had nothing to do with Muslims, since Muslim Arabs were exponentially worse than the Europeans when it came to African slave trade.

Epic fail again. Joe Mohammad Blow.

Last edited:

Or a bacteria...

Certainly behaves like a disease. The story with Islamic behavior keeps repeating itself, regardless of how far back in time you go. It's always the same shit with them: "our religion sanctions it". Jefferson at least wasn't afraid to call the enemy what it was, unlike the idiot we have in office now, who's afraid to even call ISIS Islamic.

I think you missed it with all the diversions by leftists and other America haters. Muslims were attacking Americans, without provocation or any justification whatsoever, several times in history. The Barbary wars is one example, there are several others.

That was like 3000 years ago ins tribal environment, and a different context than today. A lot of that is just recorded stories and not necessarily commandments for today.

Compare the Ten Commandments in the bible to the commandments of Islam and see who espouses violence. The words love and honor show up much more in the Jewish Ten Commandments, It also commands to love your neighbor as yourself

That was like 3000 years ago ins tribal environment, and a different context than today. A lot of that is just recorded stories and not necessarily commandments for today.

Compare the Ten Commandments in the bible to the commandments of Islam and see who espouses violence. The words love and honor show up much more in the Jewish Ten Commandments, It also commands to love your neighbor as yourself

It gets pretty ridiculous the lengths some of these dishonest posters will go to defend Islam. It's simply a case of their having decided they absolutely MUST defend it to receive props from other non-liberal leftist fundamentalists, and so all else serves an agenda based upon approval seeking.

Any sort of REAL comparison would compare the direct words of Mohammad with the direct words of Jesus. These apologists are extraordinarily dishonest individuals, of course, but any sort of rational and honest human being would be quick to notice the enormous differences in message.

It gets pretty ridiculous the lengths some of these dishonest posters will go to defend Islam. It's simply a case of their having decided they absolutely MUST defend it to receive props from other non-liberal leftist fundamentalists, and so all else serves an agenda based upon approval seeking.

Any sort of REAL comparison would compare the direct words of Mohammad with the direct words of Jesus. These apologists are extraordinarily dishonest individuals, of course, but any sort of rational and honest human being would be quick to notice the enormous differences in message.

Agreed, they use th esame arguments the radical islamist use in doing so. i dont even know if they realize this

Or a bacteria...

I think you missed it with all the diversions by leftists and other America haters. Muslims were attacking Americans, without provocation or any justification whatsoever, several times in history. The Barbary wars is one example, there are several others.

So what? The British were pressing Americans into forced service in the British Navy.

Or a bacteria...

So what? The British were pressing Americans into forced service in the British Navy.

Yeah, and we had a war with the British too.

England and France have a growing sub culture based on a religious philosophy that would like to see their governments overthrown. namely the radical islamists. So should they focus on their own 18th century history to address the problem? And the problem is that radical islam is a religion and grows as a religion. The spread of the British Empire was more about Wealth and Power than religion. So if there is a current problem, tracing the lines historicaly, such as the barbary pirates is not a bad thing to do.
And speaking of slavery, I believe the Muslims are still currently practicing that today. Right now you can go buy a Yazidi girl for a wife. You can bet her father and brother were murdered to as they drug her from her house. You can probably buy one in saudi arabia as well. But your right , the evil west has a history of colonization that absorbed other cultures, so damn, what do you do? Focus on our past, or be aware of whats happening today?

I am focused on what is going on today. Today, the Oil Companies and the Zionists are manipulating us into wars by using the kind of hysteria you just displayed.

I'm not falling for it.

I'm sorry you are. BUt you are a dupe.

It was reported to the US Ambassador that Muslims felt that it was their Islamic duty to attack ships belonging to infidels, and loot, murder, and behead the non Muslim. There weren't any other issues or grips, other than Muslim savages felt Islam gave them the permission to do it.

so by your mentality, enslavement and murder is okay if you are doing it for money, land and resources instead of a magic sky fairy?

England and France have a growing sub culture based on a religious philosophy that would like to see their governments overthrown. namely the radical islamists. So should they focus on their own 18th century history to address the problem? And the problem is that radical islam is a religion and grows as a religion. The spread of the British Empire was more about Wealth and Power than religion. So if there is a current problem, tracing the lines historicaly, such as the barbary pirates is not a bad thing to do.
And speaking of slavery, I believe the Muslims are still currently practicing that today. Right now you can go buy a Yazidi girl for a wife. You can bet her father and brother were murdered to as they drug her from her house. You can probably buy one in saudi arabia as well. But your right , the evil west has a history of colonization that absorbed other cultures, so damn, what do you do? Focus on our past, or be aware of whats happening today?

I am focused on what is going on today. Today, the Oil Companies and the Zionists are manipulating us into wars by using the kind of hysteria you just displayed.

I'm not falling for it.

I'm sorry you are. BUt you are a dupe.

says the guy with the clown makeup on. Is that your real picture? I didnt display any hysteria, everything I posted IS going on. As far as the oil companies go, maybe your right, thats why Obama was forced to pay homage to the Saudis instead of attending the ceremony for holocaust survivors with the rest of the world leaders. As it is, our government will do whatever it takes to protect certain oil lines, whether its Bush or Obama.

says the guy with the clown makeup on. Is that your real picture? I didnt display any hysteria, everything I posted IS going on. As far as the oil companies go, maybe your right, thats why Obama was forced to pay homage to the Saudis instead of attending the ceremony for holocaust survivors with the rest of the world leaders. As it is, our government will do whatever it takes to protect certain oil lines, whether its Bush or Obama.

Obviously, you don't get the joke about the clown makeup, but never mind.

Yes, screaming about the litany of sins of "evvvvil" Muslims really is engaging in hysteria.

I'm betting you never even heard of a Yazidi before ISIL started attacking them. If you did, you'd know they had lived in what is now Iraq for centuries despite the fact they worship the Peacock Angel, whom Muslims equate with Iblis (the Devil). But it wasn't until Bush threw the country into chaos that all these things started bubbling to the surface.

Which is sad and all, but it really, really, really isn't our problem. Any more than the dozens of other places around the world where people are murdering each other over Imaginary Sky Pixies.

so by your mentality, enslavement and murder is okay if you are doing it for money, land and resources instead of a magic sky fairy?

US hypocracy or corruption has its own story but every nation in the world, every political system has its own as well, But that in no way takes away from the threat from Radical Islam. It seems you cant even address it without first putting down the US. For all our faults we are still the best system, not because we have been perfect, but because we have a system that is designed to correct itself, balance its power, and basicaly its more the Idea of America that makes us different from other countries, which is why people typically in the past wanted to come here.

Radical Islam stands for everything against personal freedom and liberty, take a fucking look at what they are doing in their own back yard. When you see that philosophy start to spread accross the world, you should at least stop and notice.

Yes, screaming about the litany of sins of "evvvvil" Muslims really is engaging in hysteria.

I'm betting you never even heard of a Yazidi before ISIL started attacking them. If you did, you'd know they had lived in what is now Iraq for centuries despite the fact they worship the Peacock Angel, whom Muslims equate with Iblis (the Devil). But it wasn't until Bush threw the country into chaos that all these things started bubbling to the surface.

Which is sad and all, but it really, really, really isn't our problem. Any more than the dozens of other places around the world where people are murdering each other over Imaginary Sky Pixies.

I get the joke about the clown makeup,..... but I just had to ask

Yeah, its not our problem until ISIS roots itself in so deep that they actually become a soverign nation and start exporting terrorism to the US. Try finding a friend in the middle east then, they'll remember that we dont back up our allies, and we abandon our friends, and people who stuck their necks out to help us.

US hypocracy or corruption has its own story but every nation in the world, every political system has its own as well, But that in no way takes away from the threat from Radical Islam. It seems you cant even address it without first putting down the US. For all our faults we are still the best system, not because we have been perfect, but because we have a system that is designed to correct itself, balance its power, and basicaly its more the Idea of America that makes us different from other countries, which is why people typically in the past wanted to come here.

THey didn't invade our country, we invaded theirs. mutliple times. Now I know some of you have been shitting your pants at the thought of the Scary Muslim hiding under your bed since 2001, but the fact is, we keep fucking with them and wonder why it blows back on us.

Radical Islam stands for everything against personal freedom and liberty, take a fucking look at what they are doing in their own back yard. When you see that philosophy start to spread accross the world, you should at least stop and notice.

Islam has been around since the seventh century and they control less territory today than they did in the MIddle Ages. So they kind of suck at this world conquest thing. At least since Suliman the Great, anyway.

I get the joke about the clown makeup,..... but I just had to ask

Oh, good, I was starting to think you were retarded. Oh, wait, no, I still think that.

Yeah, its not our problem until ISIS roots itself in so deep that they actually become a soverign nation and start exporting terrorism to the US. Try finding a friend in the middle east then, they'll remember that we dont back up our allies, and we abandon our friends, and people who stuck their necks out to help us.

I have to ask the question, why aren't our allies, whom we've sold BILLIONS in military equipment to, despite them all being scary Muslims, aren't taking care of the problem themselves?

We spent 25 BILLION training and equipping the Iraqi Army, and they dropped their weapons and stripped off their uniforms the minute ISIL approached. These are the guys you want us to go bail out now?

You are psychotic, so would rather whip up conspiracy theories about a tiny minority like Jews than acknowledge the actions of a group that numbers well over a billion. There are some medications that would help you, but they do no good unless you actually take them.

Forum List

Back