The Bush Admin. Never Lied To Justify the Invasion of Iraq.

The reason Democrats did not bring the Bush administration up on charges was because they did not want to drag the country through the mud. Unlike Republicans who kept a Whitewater investigation going for seven years or impeached over a blowjob, Democrats realize what these investigations do to the country

Oh right, so the war that Obama was against he just increased and sought to increase it in Iraq too. Yes, he did.

So the reason he did not conduct an investigation was simply cause he did not want to drag the country through the mud? That is all you got?

Yet that same good guy conducted drone strikes along with expanding the war. You know what that evidence ACTUALLY SHOWS? It actually shows there are aspects of this war that we the people are not privy to. Obama of course is privy to those things and once he took office, he saw the reality.

Of course he needs to placate his constituency. He needs to edify that base and people like you. He talks his game and lies to you about EVERYTHING. You never stop to ask yourselves if whether or not it is even possible that there are indeed things that is a lot more crucial with this war on terrorism. It never occurs to anyone that perhaps this war on terror is not about overthrowing one country or deposing one leader.

You can say Saddam is dead and it has done nothing. Well, I can say bin laden is dead and it has done nothing. Seemingly anyway. This is more than taking out one leader. The long term goal is about attempting to win the hearts and minds of those people that are perpetually tortured by these throw backs.

It is also not as simple as us just leaving the region. It is not as simple as that, and the only chance this country or the world has is to educate the region. Our presence is essential and as I mentioned it is the same scenario as us still having bases in Japan. The Japanese were once as fanatical as these muslims. If we has just left Japan in 1945 or 46 the country would have fell into those fanatical elements that still existed there. The same problem would have happened 20 years later.

That is the logistical reality. Fact is there is more than one reason we NEED bases around the world now. One to protect our enemies by establishing a presence and creating a buffer between Japan and her enemies. The other is for rapid deployment in regions that are potential hot spots.

The liberals in this country always think they know more than the experts and always think they understand what all of the intelligence says or what the intel is revealing. The simple fact is if Bush deliberately lied and if it was so obvious he would have been charged by the world through the UN and he has not. Not only that, but the Nobel Peace prize winner expanded the mythical war. You all never wonder why that is.

It is pathetic.

Saturday, September 9, 2006

Rumsfeld Forbade Planning For Postwar Iraq, General Says

Long before the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld forbade military strategists to develop plans for securing a postwar Iraq, the retiring commander of the Army Transportation Corps said.

Brig. Gen. Mark E. Scheid told the Newport News Daily Press in an interview published yesterday that Rumsfeld had said "he would fire the next person" who talked about the need for a postwar plan.

Scheid was a colonel with the U.S. Central Command, the unit that oversees military operations in the Middle East, in late 2001 when Rumsfeld "told us to get ready for Iraq."

"The secretary of defense continued to push on us . . . that everything we write in our plan has to be the idea that we are going to go in, we're going to take out the regime, and then we're going to leave," Scheid said. "We won't stay."

Planners continued to try "to write what was called Phase 4" -- plans that covered post-invasion operations such as security, stability and reconstruction, said Scheid, who is retiring in about three weeks, but "I remember the secretary of defense saying that he would fire the next person that said that."

Washington Post

That is the real failure on part of Bush and the morons that advised him. Not for taking out saddam the scumbag, but not having a clear plan establishing a presence and establishing a clear ally.

That, is the epic failure, and to Obama's credit, he tried to stay.

There seems to be some serious denial going on. The Obama administration did in fact negotiate to keep troops in Iraq. It was only after Al-Maliki rejected the terms of an extension (for troop prosecution immunity) of the old Bush agreement for US troops staying in Iraq that the US was forced to leave.

Obama did not decide to leave to fulfill a campaign promise, he was convinced to stay but legally can't without that agreement.

EDIT: For people who doubt that Obama was TRYING TO STAY IN IRAQ

Ending The War In Iraq: How Obama's Own Rhetoric -- And George Bush's Pact -- Boxed In The President
http://www.nationaljournal.com/u-s-t...hoice-20111021
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...er_655272.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...hAK_story.html
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/21/abou...aq_withdrawal/

People just do not get the importance of establishing those things or else everything that was fought for was for nothing.

Guess what?

Everything that was fought for was for nothing. Does Bush get blame? Yes, who says he gets no blame? However, the cic is in office and has been since 2008. He has been advised on what the realities are, and he did try and stay.

He was not able to do it. The pathetic thing is him crowing that he ended the war in Iraq when he did not. He manipulates his voting base by making himself out to be someone on the outside of washington politics.

The left buy it every time. He is the cic and the world is turning to shit on his watch. As for the WMDs and Bush lying. Sorry, that has not been proven. It is all speculation and there is indeed more than one reason why he has not been brought on official charges, and why Obama did not conduct an investigation.

The notion he deprived justice in order to not drag the country through the mud is ridiculous. Since, I think the world would have celebrated if he did do that, since the world hated Bush so.

No, there is more of a reason than what is being insinuated.

Last edited:

The OP is typical of most on the right who supported Bush’s failed, illegal wars, in that they suffer from delusional blind partisanism.

The only one being nothing but a partisan hack is you saying he conducted two illegal wars.

He has never been charged with war crimes, and so therefore it is not true. Just that simple. I know, that is just too hard for you to take. Must be pissed at the UN and Obama for not conducting an investigation too. According to the other hack, rightwinger he said he did not conduct an investigation cause he did not want to drag the country through the mud. He then compared watergate. I forgot, how many people died in the watergate scandal? Oh, none? Thats right.

Kind of different. YOU PEOPLE claim Bush killed MILLIONS. Yes you do claim that. So, Obama is a hero in your eyes cause he did not seek justice for the MILLIONS killed in an illegal war?

Tell us, when you use the plural form of war....which is the other so called illegal war?

Wow are you guys lost.

Why do you insist that liberals love Obama for protecting Bush? Obama was elected to "change" the system and punish the guilty. He didn't. Liberals have been disappointed with him ever since.

But you are living in a fucked up fantasy world if you think that America wants the psychotic lying GOP back in power. We the People know that Bush lied, so why would we want more people who lie to us to start wars? Why would America vote for "change" if we wanted everything to stay the same?

Rich people get richer under Bush, so that's free-market capitalism. Rich people get richer under Obama, and that's Sharia Marxist tyranny! You people don't even know what you're arguing about.

What specifically are you referring to in regards to Katrina? Are you in your ignorance saying there are no logistical problems in regards to a 400 mile diameter storm that devastates 5 states?

You do not think there was a need to set up a command center?
You do not think there was a problem with all communication being knocked out?
You do not think there was a problem with getting supply lines into crucial areas with roads knocked out?
You do think it was important to coordinate with local government?
How would you go about doing that?
You did not know the democrats mayor failed in establishing effective contingencies or providing adequate provisions?
You do not realize that is the responsibility of the local government to establish those things?
Does it piss you off to learn about your ignorance?

Cause quite frankly I know you never considered any of those things.

Again, morons like you never consider logistics, which makes you the amateurs you are. More importantly it establishes what kind of puppet you are for your puppet masters in the democratic party in order use your favorite scapegoat the republicans. The cliches are the puppet strings, and every time you go to your pathetic cliches in order to obfuscate from the actual truth, I will point it out. ,
You are ignorant. The truth...is very hard to deal with, especially for people that rely and perpetuate the lies. People like you.

Dude I was packin' and dropin' with goonies to places you never heard of before you were born.
I can assure you, I could have dropped fresh water to those people at the Superdome if given anything with a friggin propeller and wings and parachutes.

You could have dropped off fresh water where and when? You are old enough to be what?

Ya dumb ass, we could have done this. We been doing it for a long time. I would have paid a sizable amount do it during Katrina. Know a couple of crews that would do the same. At least one anyhow.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=cEiKuOSb8-Y]C-47 drop rations for Karean troops in a jungle and coolies supervised by soldier...HD Stock Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Theowl32 said:
Huh, man you must be pissed the UN did not charge Bush with war crimes. I see. Bush was responsible for deliberately killing millions (according to you morons) and you feel it was a good thing for Obama to not hold an independent investigation? For the good of the country? No justice?
You are still ducking the exclusive September meeting in 2002 where Tenet briefed Bush to the effect that no WMD had been found in Iraq! You fail to comment on how Bush ignored the critical “No WMD in Iraq” communique’ that had been validated by Tenet’s CIA brief! Further, you seem content to ignore that Bush silenced Tenet so his “Invasion ending” information could not be revealed to Congress.
After all, timing was essential.

But, thanks to Senator Bob Graham, that pesky NIE report kept popping up. You know... the one that the Bush White House never ordered in making an assessment on Saddam’s alleged WMD. Graham persisted and pressured Tenet in getting one done. What Graham got was a 90 page document filled with dissent and other irregularities, still positing erroneous data eluding to Iraq’s WMD compilation and storage. Graham details the BUSH LIE from a closer perspective than anyone posting here: Read it from the Right or read it from the Left. No matter which way you turn it, Bush’s lie is cemented in history! Here is Graham’s link:
Bob Graham - What I Knew Before the Invasion

Theowl32 said:
Huh, man you must be pissed the UN did not charge Bush with war crimes. I see. Bush was responsible for deliberately killing millions (according to you morons) and you feel it was a good thing for Obama to not hold an independent investigation? For the good of the country? No justice?
You are still ducking the exclusive September meeting in 2002 where Tenet briefed Bush to the effect that no WMD had been found in Iraq! You fail to comment on how Bush ignored the critical “No WMD in Iraq” communique’ that had been validated by Tenet’s CIA brief! Further, you seem content to ignore that Bush silenced Tenet so his “Invasion ending” information could not be revealed to Congress.
After all, timing was essential.

But, thanks to Senator Bob Graham, that pesky NIE report kept popping up. You know... the one that the Bush White House never ordered in making an assessment on Saddam’s alleged WMD. Graham persisted and pressured Tenet in getting one done. What Graham got was a 90 page document filled with dissent and other irregularities, still positing erroneous data eluding to Iraq’s WMD compilation and storage. Graham details the BUSH LIE from a closer perspective than anyone posting here: Read it from the Right or read it from the Left. No matter which way you turn it, Bush’s lie is cemented in history! Here is Graham’s link:
Bob Graham - What I Knew Before the Invasion

Yeah, right. I will be waiting for the investigations into his deliberate lies that resulted in millions of deaths.

We already know that the liberals claim Obama did not conduct an investigation for the sake of justice to not drag the country through the mud. That is it. Then you all think he did something similar where Ford pardoned various people in watergate and did not conduct an investigation.

Interesting how liberals actually equate millions of illegal deaths to a president spying on 5 democrats and no one was killed. You have to lower your IQ at least 100 points to equate those two scenarios.

Holy shit.

I mean Bush would be almost as guilty as Hitler. Now, I know liberals do think that, and so they are not pissed that he has not been brought up on war crimes by the UN or not investigated by Obama?

I mean you have to ignore the large number of democrats that also propagated the existence of WMDs before Bush took office and ignore Clinton signing the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDS before Bush took office.

Saddam did have plenty of time to move weapons if there were any. We had defectors that came in and claimed he did do that. His son in laws, who he later executed claim he was certainly attempting to get them.

He violated at least 17 resoultions of the UN and the UN security council voted 15-0 to have him removed.

I am sick and tired of you liberals constantly belly aching about saddam being gone, and then claim how you care so much about tortured people who are subjugated and oppressed.

It would help if all of you were not so hell bound to just chant BOOOOOSH BOOOOOSH BOOOOSH.

It is fucking old and it is beyond fucking pathetic.

Dude I was packin' and dropin' with goonies to places you never heard of before you were born.
I can assure you, I could have dropped fresh water to those people at the Superdome if given anything with a friggin propeller and wings and parachutes.

You could have dropped off fresh water where and when? You are old enough to be what?

Ya dumb ass, we could have done this. We been doing it for a long time. I would have paid a sizable amount do it during Katrina. Know a couple of crews that would do the same. At least one anyhow.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=cEiKuOSb8-Y]C-47 drop rations for Karean troops in a jungle and coolies supervised by soldier...HD Stock Footage - YouTube[/ame]

If you served and have no clue about the logistical problems after a 400 mile diameter storm devastates 5 states, then I am sorry I doubt your claims.

Before you supposedly did any of those things, logistics were established. The first of which.....where to actually drop things and who needs help the most.

You think it is so easy to simply drop stuff on top of the super dome and not even knowing they were in such need. Since there was no way to know if they were in such need, and 4 other states that were crushed.

You are fucking joke if you think you are going to tell me you did not have T's crossed and I's dotted prior to you dropping provisions for people. Are you fucking telling me you just went in there half assed with little to no coordination and no defined plan?

Be careful, your answer to that will let everyone know whether or not you are a fucking liar.

In the mean time you should hold the mayor and governor for not establishing contingencies or not providing adequate provisions since in fact it was their responsibility.

You not knowing that only shows your ignorance on top of your fucked up claims.

The OP is typical of most on the right who supported Bush’s failed, illegal wars, in that they suffer from delusional blind partisanism.

true. This thread should have been placed in the humor sub-forum. "We'll be greeted as liberators" & "it'll pay for itself". I mean, come on.

true. This thread should have been placed in the humor sub-forum. "We'll be greeted as liberators" & "it'll pay for itself". I mean, come on.

Oh right. Dot com. Just another one. Let us know when he is investigated and brought up on charges for his deliberate lies that resulted in millions of deaths.

Yeah, apparently you too are perfectly ok with Obama not conducting those investigations. Wait....let me guess. You are like rightwinger in equating how the watergate people were pardoned. Yeah, cause to rightwinger spying on 5 democrats was the same as a delberate lie that resulted in millions of deaths.

You probably think like that too. Would not be shocked. Cause frankly that is way you need to be thinking. I mean how does it feel that Bush has not been brought up on charges by the UN or no justice has been attempted by Obama.

How does it make you feel that Obama was in fact trying to remain in Iraq and was forced out?

How does it feel?

I stop listening to ANY argument that starts off with "Bush started an illegal war(s)".

Both the Afghanistan and Iraq operations in 2001 and 2003 were authorized by the U.S. Congress, in votes that were pretty bipartisan IIRC.

Congressional authorization automatically makes a conflict 'legal" in the case of the United States.

It doesn't matter what Congress was told. It doesn't matter what Congress believed. They had the power to say yes or no. They exercised their power to say yes.

War authorized. War legal. Case closed.

I stop listening to ANY argument that starts off with "Bush started an illegal war(s)".

Both the Afghanistan and Iraq operations in 2001 and 2003 were authorized by the U.S. Congress, in votes that were pretty bipartisan IIRC.

Congressional authorization automatically makes a conflict 'legal" in the case of the United States.

It doesn't matter what Congress was told. It doesn't matter what Congress believed. They had the power to say yes or no. They exercised their power to say yes.

Doesn't matter what they authorized, there are only 2 legal ways a country can attack another country with military force.

This is codified in Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Furthermore, this was a war of choice. We chose to go to war. We did not have to go to war. We chose to. Or should I say, Bush chose to. And a war of choice, is a war of aggression. This is the highest crime a nation can commit. It is exactly the crime Nazi Germany did when they went into Poland. Do you consider that legal?

Doesn't matter what they authorized, there are only 2 legal ways a country can attack another country with military force.

This is codified in Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Furthermore, this was a war of choice. We chose to go to war. We did not have to go to war. We chose to. Or should I say, Bush chose to. And a war of choice, is a war of aggression. This is the highest crime a nation can commit. It is exactly the crime Nazi Germany did when they went into Poland. Do you consider that legal?

Told you they equate Bush to Hitler. Yes folks, they are that stupid.

All while they have no clue why Obama did not conduct an investigation or why the UN did not bring up charges of high war crimes.

They have no answer and we have to deal with this nonstop ignorant liberal bullshit.

Just fucking puppets for the democrats, and brainwashed as hell.

I will be waiting for one of you ignorant pure dipshits to explain to me why they have not charged him with war crimes or why Obama the messiah did not call for an independent investigation.

It sure as hell be a better reason than the pure shit rightwinger said. Unless you too equate Nixon spying on 5 democrats, to Bush being as guilty as Hitler.

You have nothing. You are all talk. All of you. Have fun trying to explain to me why Bush was not brought up on high war crimes for the obvious lies that are so obvious to people that are never and will never be privy to the intel.

You are all losers. but since there are so many of you, you all feel justified. Pathetic sheep.

Well, I will be waiting for the detailed reasons Obama did not seek justice for Bush's high crimes. LOL at all you.

Last edited:
Is this guy saying that Bush is innocent because he hasn't been charged with war crimes yet? Have you ever heard the term "too big to fail"? If one American corporation is "too big to fail" then the collective government of, for and by the Corporations (that are definitely not people, my friend) is certainly "too big to fail".

Obama couldn't charge Bush with war crimes, especially for the very obvious indiscriminate killing of civilians via attack drones, because that would limit his and future President's ability to use our fun new toys. If Bush is charged for his war crimes then Obama has to be charged for his, and Clinton for his, and Bush Sr. for his, and thankfully Reagan is already dead but we can try him post-mortem anyway just to drive the point home that We the People, not the corporations, reject their lies and war crimes.

"Too big to fail", "too big to prosecute", "American exceptionalism". No WMD in Iraq, tens of thousands dead, more Americans dead in Iraq than died on 9/11 which Iraq was not involved with, and trillions of dollars siphoned off by whoever, wherever.

"Mission Accomplished".

You never heard of Nuremburg?
Wars of aggression, think the US v Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, are waged without the justification of self-defense and/or not sanctioned by the UNSC. Iraq and Afghanistan fail on both counts. If the government of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world was held to the same standards as Saddam or the Nazis, many is the US Congress would drop through a trap door at the end of a rope.

Told you they equate Bush to Hitler. Yes folks, they are that stupid.

All while they have no clue why Obama did not conduct an investigation or why the UN did not bring up charges of high war crimes.

They have no answer and we have to deal with this nonstop ignorant liberal bullshit.

Just fucking puppets for the democrats, and brainwashed as hell.

I will be waiting for one of you ignorant pure dipshits to explain to me why they have not charged him with war crimes or why Obama the messiah did not call for an independent investigation.

It sure as hell be a better reason than the pure shit rightwinger said. Unless you too equate Nixon spying on 5 democrats, to Bush being as guilty as Hitler.

You have nothing. You are all talk. All of you. Have fun trying to explain to me why Bush was not brought up on high war crimes for the obvious lies that are so obvious to people that are never and will never be privy to the intel.

You are all losers. but since there are so many of you, you all feel justified. Pathetic sheep.

Well, I will be waiting for the detailed reasons Obama did not seek justice for Bush's high crimes. LOL at all you.
The answer to your question is an easy one, they don't call the shots.

Obama and Bush are nothing more than corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

You never heard of Nuremburg?
Wars of aggression, think the US v Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, are waged without the justification of self-defense and/or not sanctioned by the UNSC. Iraq and Afghanistan fail on both counts. If the government of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world was held to the same standards as Saddam or the Nazis, many is the US Congress would drop through a trap door at the end of a rope.

You lost all credibility with the unbelievably STUPID claim that the United States is the "greatest purveyor of violence in the world".

The United States won't even use real violence to enforce its own borders.

As for the rest, the United States is not bound by international treaties unless those treaties have an enforcement provision authorized by the U.S. Congress

Look up "treaties' in the Oxford Companion to American Law".

Obama and Bush are nothing more than corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

Ok conspiracy monger.

Which corporations control the United States?

Don't have to name them all. Just name the top 10.

If you served and have no clue about the logistical problems after a 400 mile diameter storm devastates 5 states, then I am sorry I doubt your claims.

Before you supposedly did any of those things, logistics were established. The first of which.....where to actually drop things and who needs help the most.

You think it is so easy to simply drop stuff on top of the super dome and not even knowing they were in such need. Since there was no way to know if they were in such need, and 4 other states that were crushed.

You are fucking joke if you think you are going to tell me you did not have T's crossed and I's dotted prior to you dropping provisions for people. Are you fucking telling me you just went in there half assed with little to no coordination and no defined plan?

Be careful, your answer to that will let everyone know whether or not you are a fucking liar.

In the mean time you should hold the mayor and governor for not establishing contingencies or not providing adequate provisions since in fact it was their responsibility.

You not knowing that only shows your ignorance on top of your fucked up claims.

The Superdome was on TV troll. Everyone watched as those people begged for water and help. A fixed wing drop wasn't called for. A helicopter would have worked just fine. The point is that there was no excuse for Americans to be begging for help at a place like the Superdome and not have been getting at least the minimum necessities like water. Blame who you want, mayor, governor, god or whoever. The President had the power and resources to act and he didn't. He left it up to "Brownie".

Forum List

Back