The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters
The kid just killed 10 african americans and has an entire book written about how he hates black people. Stop acting stupid, Mike.

Neither did Massachussetts, and yet here we are with the Marathon bomber about to get the Penalty.

EDIT:

I agree, to be honest.
His death penalty is Federal and not State, so unless the Buffalo Shooter is being tried in the FEDERAL COURTs you can not compare his trial to the Boston Bomber!

One doesn’t necessarily exclude the other. Even if the knee only contributed to the death, it’s still murder.

Maybe, maybe not. But do you not think that it should have been addressed?

The point is, he had trouble breathing almost from the beginning but as far as I know, it was never brought up in the trial.

This was an important and potentially mitigating factor that no one acknowleged.

They were intent from the beginning to hang Chauvin no matter what and it clouded their judgment. It is shameful and a travesty that they ignored this detail.

Did you?

I’m not accepting their findings until they or somebody objectively addresses the fact that Floyd had trouble breathing before Chauvin had his knee on his neck. As far as I know, no one has.
The beauty of it is, it doesn't matter what you will accept or not.
The prosecution didn’t address it; the media didn’t acknowlege it; the MEs didn’t address it and no one in this discussion, including you, has acknowleged it even though I’ve mentioned it multiple times.

So explain that one to me. Better yet, have one of those MEs explain it. Have them explain why they convicted Chauvin for asphyxiating Floyd and completely ignored the fact that he had trouble breathing before Chauvin had his knee on his neck.
Nothing to explain. Tell you what let someone put their knee on your neck for almost 9 minutes and let us know how that works out for you.

The beauty of it is, it doesn't matter what you will accept or not.

Maybe not. But it won’t make me STFU nor will it stop me from pointing out bullshit when I see it and it certainly won’t stop you from refusing to acknowlege that Floyd had trouble breathing when he was still on his feet.
Nothing to explain. Tell you what let someone put their knee on your neck for almost 9 minutes and let us know how that works out for you.

Just as I thought: avoid addressing it and repeat the “Well, have you ever...” mantra.

So you have nothing to say at all about the fact that Floyd had trouble breathing before Chauvin’s knee was on his neck?

Maybe not. But it won’t make me STFU nor will it stop me from pointing out bullshit when I see it and it certainly won’t stop you from refusing to acknowlege that Floyd had trouble breathing when he was still on his feet.

Just as I thought: avoid addressing it and repeat the “Well, have you ever...” mantra.

So you have nothing to say at all about the fact that Floyd had trouble breathing before Chauvin’s knee was on his neck?
Nothing to address, you just hate the fact the Chauvin killed this man or aided in his death and he didn't get away with it which is usually the norm. So keep on asking your questions and doubting why Floyd died while the rest of us are content that in this case Justice was done.

Nothing to address, you just hate the fact the Chauvin killed this man or aided in his death and he didn't get away with it which is usually the norm.

Here we go with the pat and predictable accusation of racism. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Have I indicated to you in any way that I wanted Chauvin to get away with murder?
So keep on asking your questions and doubting why Floyd died while the rest of us are content that in this case Justice was done.

Keep on ignoring the fact that there may have been more to Floyd’s death than Chauvin’s knee.

Not once in this conversation have you or anyone else even acknowleged this fact. If you had called me a liar, that would have been at least something. But you can’t even do that much because to do so would tell me that you’re aware of it.

Why do the kin keep calling him a racist? He was a democrat and had mental illness. I thought democrats weren’t racist?

Forum List

Back