The Border Patrol is being overwhelmed

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
New footage shows a massive mob of hundreds of migrants lined up crossing the Rio Grande in Eagle Pass, Texas in what Fox News reporter Bill Melugin described as 'one of the most massive single groups we have ever seen.'
Border agents have reprehended a record number of migrants in recent months. As resources are stretched thin, migration figures continue to swell.
Nearly 26,000 migrants were apprehended by Texas-area Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents in under a week, a Monday report states.

immigrationjhdhssh.JPG
immigrationfihdfhsfi.JPG
immigrationsfjhsdfkjsfhkd.JPG

Comment:
Is the Democrat Party's American Voter Displacement plan going to work?
Will the Dems be able to turn America into a one party country far left like Cuba and Venezuela?
Where are these millions of people going to live?
Is the government going to build them housing?

You think?

They have a K9 training center in my AO so I've gotten to know several over the years.....One being my next door neighbor for a few years. What used to be hardship postings in the northern tier states are now the most requested postings.

Most of the agents are Hispanic (most from TX) and even those guys yearn for the wind swept plains.

Where is Kamala?
You can bet that if millions of Americans decided to break our tax laws that Pedo Peter and the Klanocrats would right on top of that problem

New footage shows a massive mob of hundreds of migrants lined up crossing the Rio Grande in Eagle Pass, Texas in what Fox News reporter Bill Melugin described as 'one of the most massive single groups we have ever seen.'
Border agents have reprehended a record number of migrants in recent months. As resources are stretched thin, migration figures continue to swell.
Nearly 26,000 migrants were apprehended by Texas-area Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents in under a week, a Monday report states.

View attachment 669961View attachment 669959View attachment 669960

Comment:
Will the Dems be able to turn America into a one party country far left like Cuba and Venezuela?
The border patrol has no control of the border, the drug cartels are calling all the shots.

The border patrol has no control of the border, the drug cartels are calling all the shots.

I wonder how it would be if teams of people just gathered along the border and started gunning down all of the invaders? Wonder how fast Joe would send Kammy down there to protect all of their young future democrat voters? Bad optics arresting Americans to save the lives of criminal invaders whose FIRST JOB it is of theirs to stop?

Gee, I wonder if they are crossing the border in an area where they have to climb over a wall? or if they are simply walking through where a wall wasn't built yet?

I realize there are some inhabitants here who believe a wall wouldn't make it any easier for border agents... even if those very same agents say it would.

View attachment 669961View attachment 669959View attachment 669960

Comment:

Hispanics are abandoning the DemoKKKrat party in huge numbers. Just watch, the border will become a HUGE issue for Biden in the second half of his term.

Where is Kamala?
You can bet that if millions of Americans decided to break our tax laws that Pedo Peter and the Klanocrats would right on top of that problem

Well yeah. If you steal a dollar from the government you know they are going to be on you. But they don't have a problem taking money out of Americans pockets, forgetting about our own old or displaced population and giving resources to a foreign one.

Forum List

Back