The Booth at the End

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
I watched this series on Amazon Prime.

A man sits in the last booth in a diner. He will give you ANYTHING you want but you must complete a task he assigns to you first.

There were only 2 seasons, each containing 5 - 22 minute episodes. The last episode of eac season brings everything together. No loose ends except the last scene of the last episode. Really made me wish there had been another season

it’s terrific entertainment while still being thought provoking And gets right down to business in the very first scene.

This will leave you asking yourself two questions. “What is the one thing I really want most?” “Just how far would I go to get it?

I watched this series on Amazon Prime.

A man sits in the last booth in a diner. He will give you ANYTHING you want but you must complete a task he assigns to you first.

There were only 2 seasons, each containing 5 - 22 minute episodes. The last episode of eac season brings everything together. No loose ends except the last scene of the last episode. Really made me wish there had been another season

it’s terrific entertainment while still being thought provoking And gets right down to business in the very first scene.

This will leave you asking yourself two questions. “What is the one thing I really want most?” “Just how far would I go to get it?
I was finally able to watch this series. It is outstanding. Thanks for the recommendation!

Forum List

Back