Review: Don't tell a soul.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This is pretty good, well worth the stream rent.
Several plot twist that are definitely unexpected.
Two brothers break into a home to find $13k in cash, but a security guard catches them... gives chase, only to fall down an old well.
What will the brothers do? Leave him to die? If they help him they are caught.... simple right? Well... there is a backstory to this...

Two brothers break into a home to find $13k in cash, but a security guard catches them... gives chase, only to fall down an old well.
What will the brothers do? Leave him to die? If they help him they are caught.... simple right? Well... there is a backstory to this...

Sounds like the age-old dilemma about right from wrong, "I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down the Cherry Tree". Thanks for the review.

As my brain is always working on problem solving, I'm already thinking about how I could have my cake and eat it too. Both saving the poor sap who was just doing his job, and, getting away without any problems. That's without any information so it's really contextually meaningless, hah.

All things being equal, I'd have to save the life of the guy and suffer the punishment. That said, there is a much larger debate in all of this, but judging from your ominous "backstory" comment, I might just check it out at some point.

Sounds like the age-old dilemma about right from wrong, "I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down the Cherry Tree". Thanks for the review.

As my brain is always working on problem solving, I'm already thinking about how I could have my cake and eat it too. Both saving the poor sap who was just doing his job, and, getting away without any problems. That's without any information so it's really contextually meaningless, hah.

All things being equal, I'd have to save the life of the guy and suffer the punishment. That said, there is a much larger debate in all of this, but judging from your ominous "backstory" comment, I might just check it out at some point.

Indeed.
The movie isn't quite what you think....

Forum List

Back